JewTube at it Again?

What the hell?

Is this really necessary? Are any of the reports concerning a Trump-Russia connection really reliable? And even if they were, it seems partisan in the current climate for YouTube to be giving me a warning like this, as if they think they're helping their viewers pick out bias.

>CNN may be funding by liberals
>FOX News might be financed by Republicans
>The BBC might have a slight British bias

I don't think I need the platform to alert me to what it subjectively thinks is dangerous or subversive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0C00N59KPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m actually glad that you asked about Trump-Russia collision because I think if you read this you may understand more than you already probably have an inkling about, but so anyway. I swear to god, sometimes I wonder if this is what it feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached.

>please don't show the goyim that we are a foreign propaganda agent, is it realllly necessary???

It's amazing how similar Russiaphiles act compared to kikes, there must have been a divergence in evolution sometime in the 1800s between you

Are they going to place a BBC warning too?

>more than you already probably have an inkling about, but so anyway.
HOW FUCKING ILLITERATE ARE YOU?

Gee someone better stop the BBC now! We can't let any tv be government funded in any way!
surprised leftists are being capitalists for once :^))))

no u

This is under the assumption that I bought the psy op of wanting Russia to be our adversary.

what was the hacking that russia did? did they rig the voting machines?

RT is Communist as fuck though so who cares? It's leftist shit.

The BBC is funded by the British television license payers. Thank you Brits for funding Line of Duty and Peaky Blinders.

>russian times is funded by the russians

you don't say

> Trump elected 2016
> over a year
> still not over it
Perhaps you need grief counselling.....

do they put
>NPR is funded in whole or in part by the United States government?

incoming replies from slavshits
>Russia isn't communist anymore you old boomer lmao totally different country now trust me :^)
>Go watch CNN because the only choice you have is foreign propaganda or domestic libshit propaganda
>some variation of calling you a kike for questioning russian propaganda

They hacked the election. Don't question the narrative, you dirty fucking roughneck.

They will be bitching about Trump for 7 more years

get the popcorn

I hope they start burning out shortly after the second election and start having heart attacks and committing mass ritualistic suicide.

Russia is what the left has been trying to use to shout people down or worse. They were saying today that Nunes may be a Russian agent. They want Republicans locked up for being Russian agents. They're really going insane with this narrative, and remember, this is without a single shred of evidence yet.

>Anyone who isn't explicitly and irrationally Russophobic is a Russophile
Dipshit lol

>THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels
Post proof or you are a liar .

1 post

Does the same come up for other state funded TV programming on youtube?
Is it on BBC videos?
Is it on ABV TV videos here in Australia?
Is it displayed for Sweden and Germistan state funded news content???
>of course not goy

>! The six major media conglomerates in the USA are run by Jews

Its that everybody knows you stupid cunt. Also the fact that they won't be doing it to any other countries state funded tv news programming on youtube...

>Russophobia
no such thing, term literally invented by Swedish kike in late 19th century as a victimization shield against russian criticism

Fresh pasta.

>mfw when I bust this out in 2024 at the end of the Trump Presidency

RT is based and is for white people only.
56% GTFO.

>end
na

I don't see this text on that video
OP is once again a faggot

i. CNN's reports are derived from Media Matters, a private orgnization that disseminates propaganda for the Democrat party.

>are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL.

Tin foil hat time.

You have to view it on the mobile app.

>7
>seven

From the thumbnail I thought he was biting a turd that was floating in the pool.

Let them live in their own little fantasy world
They will all be tried as traitors to the country in due time as will all media outlets for aiding in sowing sedition and disinformation.

Reminder that the US is still officially at war with Korea. There was no formal end to the war, and as such, all wartime laws and provisions are STILL in effect, and 110% enforceable.

Please keep tabs on any known know persons or entities engaging in seditious or treasonous actions and speech. You may be called upon to fulfill your civic duty and inform upon know traitors and insurgents/insurgent cells sowing discord and sedition in the future.

This

I thought the same, or NHK

link once piece of hard evidence

>trusting MSM

>NDAA 2012 approved domestic propaganda
>NDAA 2017 banned foreign propaganda (rt)
>Transnational corporations follow in lockstep

Are you actually surprised? Obummer said that he "Trump-proofed" before he left...

Mmm no sweetie, Trump isn't near intelligent enough to achieve that. What really happened was collusion behind Trump's back (or he willfully turned a blind eye to it). Russian billionaires started a pet project just for the laughs to get a man in the white house.

Personally I don't believe they achieved anything significant. It's important that everyone involved is thrown in jail for literal treasonous behavior but Russia didn't win the election, poor people did. One sided ignored white trash the other didn't.

God, with so many Putin shils, I don't know how long I can tolerate this bored
Saged, reported

Lmao if you think RT isn’t propaganda you’ve never visited the site. They are always bashing trump and any western politicians just for the sake of creating distrust and confusion in the West. I have never once seen an article on RT critical of Putin or any other senior Russian official. You’d have to be pretty dumb to not see the blatant propaganda they spew.

What makes Western news any different? I read rt specifically for perspective. I don't care if it is MuhRussia™

Russia isn't communist anymore you old boomer lmao totally different country now trust me :^)

Does the CBC have the same warning?

RT is known Russian propaganda hence the name Russia Toady, why does this thread even exist?

how about al jazeera and all the al jazeera related PC bullshit channels like AJ+? Its basicly Qatari propaganda

>muh russia

Has there ever been a more pathetic timeline?

Because Google is a globalist transnational corporation aligned with multinationals and they're arguably worse than rt. In-Q-Tel company.

Memo is coming... tick... tock...

you're so right. We can't let Trump have access to the nuclear codes

saved

Except they're Duginists, not Communists. Flags and symbols confuse people because Russia's identity is tied up in them. You know, Duginism, that thing Richard Spencer's wife promotes, and Spencer himself publishes books on? They're BFF with Aleksandr Dugin.
youtube.com/watch?v=l0C00N59KPI

I prefer RT over all german news agencies.
Watching the "Öffentlich Rechtlichen" doesn't feel alright since many years, theres often misleading or missing details.

This is fine, but they should also put that warning on BBC news youtube videos. Also US networks should say "infiltrated in whole or part by intelligence agencies". As long as they do all of this, it's fine.

Also known as NAZBOL, aka Nazbol Gang or National Bolshevik. It's all Duginism.

RT employees were harassed by the obama administration led cia niggers. this has little to do with trimp and more to do with reality

you may want to be firends with russia others may want to be friends with china at the end of the day the united states is run by (((nigger faggots))) who wont stop until they die... which is being arranged

No, Hillary did the Fusion GPS deal with Putin so he could help secure her the presidency by personally hacking all of the voting machines. He just double crossed her for the lulz.
Libshits eternally BTFO by this

Hello Moarpheus

>the BBC
>British bias

no fucking chance. The BBC hate the British.

Literally a good thing you fucking shill

Russian here living in the states

RT is run by the russian government 100%. I don't see any reason to force mention it on their youtube page, (unless we are at war with ruskies) but it's a fact
Most of Eastern European immigrants in the US are republicans, so am i and what horrifies me is that there are right wingers in Europe and states that believe that Putin is a good guy in any way and/or cares about the saving the Europe or the white race

I really want to make a whole video talking about it. But the short version is:
If you like putin, abandon the republican party and join the democrats. And if you hate what Putin is doing and you are a democrat, you better run to the GOP

1) Putin supports full state control of the economy and social welfare programs. They are crap of course, but libtards in russia are free market, conservatives are not
2) He loves hate speech laws and the "article 282" in the russian legal code is basically that of "Insinuating the hatred based on the race, sex, religion and ..." whatever .
All of his political opponents either go to jail over that rule or a made up case of illegal activity
If you disagree with the current government you are labled as a nazi and a fascist
3) The state is widely corrupt and whenever the corruption is exposed, the US and Europe agents are blamed for that
Opposition is also financed by the west according to putin
4) All elections are rigged and the people are bused around to vote for putin
5) Despite of what RT tells you, putin loves muslims. Not only that but he has Checen terrorists that killed thousands of russians working for him and he pays them billions of rubles just so that they would not try to declare independence again
One of the most famous quotes by the current leader of chechnya is "I killed my first russian at the age of 16"
Muslims can do whatever they want in the cities like Moscow and St. Petersburg and they do, they rape, kill and attack people and usually get away with it

(i) CNN is funded by extremely powerful jews who want the white race destroyed.

Kek true
Wonder if there'll be a disclaimer on CNN "CNN is funded in whole or in part by subversive kikes"

RT is propaganda, just like most other news networks
>inb4 muh enlightened west would never do this
The west has indulged in propaganda in the past and will continue to do so, if you cant see it you're literally a brainlet. Hell I dont even really blame them for doing it, you gotta be in the game if you wanna conpete like everybody else afterall.

They bash trump because despite of what CNN tells you, current russian governments is pissed at trump and bashes him non-stop

Why is RT mentioned this way and not DW for example? DW is wholly funded by the German government,

The channel is called Russia Today. People are retarded.

Not trying to criticize the message of the video because I haven't watched it yet but holy shit that guy looks autistic as fuck

Or BBC etc.

Because disclaiming a company's roots and funding isn't the point. The point is to point fingers at Russia.

I don't even know why anyone has their panties in a twist over Russia. What exactly are they even doing that I'm supposed to be afraid of?

COMMIE JEWS

go away sharia blue no one cares that you start believing your own lies and want to punish others for it, this is your mental inferiority your brain damage

BBC is not directly controlled by the British governement, they are comparable to the Geman ARD and ZDF. Both get it ba a license, where they can freely use their money.
DW gets orders from the Foreign Office.
BBC World service is maybe similar.

Just did, not there.

>they forgot GiantBomb

Youtube is shit tier tho
has been for years

DON'T LISTEN TO ALTERNATIVE VIEWS GOYIM!

Is this message for mutts only? I can't see shit.

This is great meme materials

>state funded news are bad
So when will youtube disavow BBC, CBC, DW, france.tv, aljazeera, TVE and so on and so forth?

You know, the MSM labels Sup Forums as nazis while they encourage the discrimination of the Slavs. Operation Barbarossa anyone?

GAS THE SLAVS, GENERAL OST PLAN NOW
t. merkel

sure. Still shitty of Youtube to engage in the fact-check business, they can't possibly have the data or the credibility to use it.

Fuck off, Jew.

Why is it non-Russians are always more delusionally obsessed with Russia than native Russians?

The burden of proof is upon you faggot

LOL, i remember how much shit was thrown at our glorious leadership by our 'progressive' politicians, celebrities etc when it became mandatory to register as a "foreign agent" when an organization recieved funding from foreign countries.
> Oh, how horrible! It is so, like, totally totalitarian! No one in the enlightened west would even think to do such a thing!
And then this happens
It makes me just a little bit happier ^_^

I still dont like that my taxes are being spent feeding this stupid RT thing, though.

Sophie Shevardnadze is a fucking piece of ass. AndI hate to say it since she's supposedly 1/4 WOG or something but she is cute, and comes from big shekels too.

some variation of calling you a kike for questioning russian propaganda

>t non-Russians are always more delusionally obsessed with Russia
because the average Russian on here has to live there everyday. On the media, we only ever see the best-looking girls from big shekel Mscow families and not the average trash. Also, most people like (to think, anyway) they're still all-White and there will be someone to carry on once ZOG is wiped out.

>RT is Communist as fuck
Are you high or just dumb? You still can't get out of your fucking mind that communism ENDED in the USSR in early 1990s. Russia is NOT communist. RT is great for breaking news, usually first and also they live-stream haabbenings (even if they make ZOG look bad) without editing.

Russia isn't communist anymore amerinski

>Why is RT mentioned this way and not DW for example?
Because Russia is an enemy of ZOG and the NWO gang and often runs stories on ZOG corruption of which they Jews don't approve. Which is precisely why it's worth watching.

Turksih TV was running pro-palestine anti-israel ads on youtube. Did they put a warning on that too?