Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/876506610637520896
youtube.com/watch?v=75gUJ_4SyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=qPZymccwZm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just the truth, don't blame them.

Wow this is real

Was it NTR?

Piccolo was ironically the better father than Goku ever was. He showed more love and compassion as if he were a father much better than Goku.

Yes

Goku is a shit father though. All he does is train or fuck off to an alien planet for extended periods of time.

In case anyone doubts this
>twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/876506610637520896

Glad to see Best Father being recognized.

How the fuck is piccolo a "father"? If anything he would be a mother seeing as how he can birth children.

More importantly even as a father he's shit. He was a warrior who abducted Gohan from his family in an attempt to use his explosive raged induced power as a weapon against the saiyans which were inbound to eradicate all life on Earth.

>NTR

???

There's nothing savage for a joke that's as old as time. Even that one abridge series did a joke on that or something. Goku is a shit father and just wants to train, eat and fight.

Any heroism to his actions would just be part of his warrior's instinct to see fights go through fairly.

Lurk for 2 years before posting

He also has a turban, Toriyama's symbol of fatherhood.

And ended up providing food for the boy, actually teaching him how to defend for himself, reforming himself and sacrificing his own life for Gohan.

There's not even a need to compare him to Goku. Piccolo was Gohan's father figure, and overall did way more for him than Goku ever did.

this counts for the first couple arcs right?

He blew up the moon to stop Gohan from sperging in his oozaru form.

Would your dad go to such extreme for you?

>the nigga has no dick
>ntr

what?

Goku was actually there for Gohan the first four years of his life. He didn't run off to train during that time.

nothing better than a surprise daughter

Which doesn't matter since the first years, the child is more attached to the mother anyways. Point is Goku was only there to dote on Gohan. He never did anything relevant for him besides teaching him to kill the bad guy as soon as possible, thing that he doesn't even practice himself.

Yeah an as pointed out he showed Gohan more love than his actual dad so that by the time super comes around Goku thinks Gohan is a failure while Gohan trusts Piccolo to look after his daughter and chose him as Pan's godfather over his actual fucking parents that's how good of a dad Piccolo is.

>this counts for the first couple arcs
What do you mean?

Typically, it's the man raising another's child that's considered NTR-ed.

Also, it's not like Piccolo took anything that Goku really wanted

>Guise I've been here for literally two hours

Ban them from life

>Gokus status
>fucking rekt

fucking nigger

Novel explicitly states via first person narration that she wants his cock.

Picked up

Just - fuck this too good

More clever than a Shou Tucker/Goku joke at least

Is this a joke about them getting married in the manga?

gib sauce

>tfw series jumped the shark hard

had so much potential too...

Where's Gendo?

For real, I bet Goku honestly probably wouldn't care if that happened. Maybe weirded out at most.

Why is everyone so down on Goku as a dad? The only times he wasn't there for Gohan were

>when he died to Raditz while trying to save his son
>the year on Yardrat
>when he died to Cell, at which point he immediately came back to help his son

Only the second is really inexcusable.

I won't pretend that I think it's lame that Goku and Gohan's relationship from then on basically became about training, but he was there for him for years.

Piccolo looked after him for one year. While he was four. And Gohan spent most of that year trying not to get killed by dinosaurs.

He would probably be relieved that Chichi wouldn't try to drag him back to the fields.

Getting kind of annoyed with Gokufags whining about this, like he wasn't a shitty dad compared to Piccolo.

>Goku
>raised Gohan for four years without anything weird happening
>Raditz kidnaps his son and threatens to kill him if Goku doesn't kill 100 people
>Goku immediately goes to save his son
>literally gets himself killed trying to save Gohan
>when he comes back from the dead, the first thing he does is tell Gohan to leave the battlefield
>only gets Gohan involved in the fight against Vegeta when there's no other choice
>pretty much every other interaction with Gohan from this point on takes place during a fight, so there's nothing really meaningful for a while
>after becoming a Super Saiyan and having his rage go out of control at Krillin's death, his immediate initial concern is telling Gohan to get out of harm's way

And then pretty much after this he becomes "muh fights", but even then, following the year on Yardrat, he's with Gohan all the time until his next death.

>Piccolo
>kidnaps four-year-old
>threatens to kill him for crying
>throws him into the wilderness to fend for himself
>only feeds him once
>eventually becomes a good guy and sacrifices himself for Gohan
>protects him typically whenever they're around one another
>raises his granddaughter whenever he's around

Get out.

>"That's a sexy little girl there, Ollie."

If Piccolo had a dick, this probably would have happened.

Also the fact that Goku is just actually a terrible person

>>the nigga has no dick
Vegeta says otherwise

How about this guy?

He's there for Baki......

Not always a good thing though, given how fucking unpredictable Yujiro is.

what's the name of shikamaru's dad? he's gotta at least be in the top 30 of legitimately best dads in all of anime and manga.

This was one of my first anime and this disturbed me.

Shikaku, I think.

Guess Toriyama's dementia got the better of him. I wish he'd stop flanderizing Goku, who actually used to not be a terrible person

youtube.com/watch?v=75gUJ_4SyY0

A lot of people tend to forget that Goku didn't intend to abandon Gohan. He either got killed or injured in battle trying to protect his son because Dragonball villains are extremely petty.

Isshin is technically a great dad by shonen standards. He technically gave up his cushy job as captain with a tit cow for a lieutenant to become a father who tries to raise his son normally.

Did literally nothing wrong

Lancelot and his granddaughter.

can someone id for me the guy to the right of ging, and the guy above umibozu who has the tennis racket?

>that final chapter when Takumi was 13

>the guy above umibozu who has the tennis racket?
Echizen Nanjiro from Gay of Tennis

Thanks, havent heard of this show yet, I enjoy sports anime. Might look into it once im done with ace of diamond

Prince of Tennis can get a bit ridiculous later on but it's a nice series and legit fun. I recommend switching to the manga when they start the match against Rikkaidai since it was then that the anime overtook the manga and had to make up stuff.

Yeah he gave up basically immortality to raise his kids

kek

Thanks doc

alright thanks,ill keep that in mind

He would probally be happy he doesnt have to die anymore when he want to train 24/7.

>raised gohan just fine for the first 4 1/2 years. >he was killed and only waited a year to come back to get strong enough to save everyone against the saiyans
>then he couldn't come to namek with gohan because for some stupid fucking reason they had no beans to give him for a few months
>then he got lost in space

>it was like a few months to MAYBE a year before he came back. yes, this was totally selfish

>within his family for 3 years after this
>spent a whole year only communicating with his son and constantly training with him in the time chamber
>spent a week doing nothing but fishing with gohan and hanging out with him
>died because of gohan's fuck-up and only stayed dead for 7 years because he thought he'd make the planet safer
>gohan spent the rest of his time growing up with his father

compare that to piccolo who

>kidnapped him and threw him in the wilderness for 6 months, only half-paying attention to his wellbeing
>spent the rest of the year beating the SHIT out of gohan, a 5 year old.
>spent even less time with gohan on namek then goku did because of being dead and arriving later on.
>was MAYBE around during the time goku was in space, but still didn't help vs that evil tutor
>spent 3 years mostly hanging out with goku and gohan, so fair enough
>didn't spend a year in time chamber with gohan
>didn't spend time preparing for cell games with gohan
>only thing he did in cell games was bitch at goku for exploiting his son when it seriously was their only chance at winning
>fucked off for 7 years and then made fun of gohan's clothes when they saw each other again.
>was useless during the babidi ship exploits
>doesnt really do much for gohan for the duration of super. never was a "dad" for goten which only makes it weirder.

>Implying Goku, Chichi and Piccolo aren't on a polyamorous relationship

youtube.com/watch?v=qPZymccwZm4

we couldn't protect that smile...

Best parental unit here

Looking for an LN download of this. Konobuta doesn't have it cause of licensing, as well as any other site I can find that was linking to their stuff. Nyaa and Bakabt don't have anything either. Anyone willing to point me in the right direction?

>no luffy's father

>daughter and adopted son/son in-law plummeting to their deaths from a floating city
>swoop in on ancient dragon to save them

Best Dad indeed

>prepared waifus and backup waifus for his sons

>Raizen
I'm still not over how stupid that was.

Needs more Ushiromiyas

Yusuke's demon ancestor.

>>no luffy's father
What? Dragon is clearly there.

Enough about Piccolo was a better dad than Goku. Gohan had a My Two Dads situation period.

Wait, is it from sadamotos manga? I really cant imagine gendo having an outburst like that, ever, even if its true.

Nigga just go to novelupdates or the goddess.

It's a meme at this point

>the only time he wasn't there for Gohan was the eight years he refused to be returned/resurrected to Earth, because he wanted to train