Who's waiting for Styx reaction video?

>just as I predicted.

Who?

I miss his old room. He shouldng have moved to the office.

Gay

Does Sup Forums like this faggot because they've finally found a youtube personality they look like?

I am a cute trap boy so... Yes

he is hot. you are jealous

He's pretty chill

This guy really isn't very insightful, he clearly just gets all his information from pol, and just repeats the same shit over and over.

Styx is literally the Alt-News

I wish I could eat and drink non-stop and not gain weight. I like Styx because I need an autist ranting at me a half hour everyday.

Doesn't matter either way - people like to discredit him because he's influential and appeals to a large user base. I think it's funny

Gf seems pretty nice

waiting for that in-depth conical analysis.

Hold on, what happened?

I remember at one point Styx claimed that he was at one point engaged to the girl in this video. yeah right
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WP4gD3-GE

He wants to join our ethnostate

I'm patiently awaiting the video as Styx is a threat to the mainsteam legacy media.

I don't have long hair because I have physical shit to do.

which video is that where he crossdresses?

people hating on styx need to step into the oven.

Styx is smarter and better balanced compared to many apoliticial opinion people on the net. Maybe Molymeme is close, but I hate Molymemes air of high-minded-ness. Styx is a regualr dude, trying to make his way through life, giving an honest opinion. You don't have to agree, but you can't deny he's like oxygen in a pit of self-serving shit.

*political not apolitical.

That's all of the skeptic and alt-right e-celebs in a nutshell. Admittedly this guy has stuck more to his libertarian principles than the others have though.

No, he wasn't really. He only did that so she wouldn't be deported.

Fuck off styx

In all seriousness i completely agree with you

yes

>white nationalism is bad because chinese will integrate blacks into china turning them against whites
ok

That’s about all. Peace out.

*spoon clank*
"That's about all"
"Peace out"

That doesn't look like Tommy Shaw or Dennis DeYoung at all

I like styx
I like the way he throws in 'f*ck' so whimsically
puts everything into a good narrative format

Well said mate. Styx is a legend.

He pretty much says what I think but more eloquently than I think it.

He can do better. Girl looks like his sister.

please stop styx, you are humilliating yourself

Only thing Styx has over Molyneux is that often his emotional detachment from politics can sometimes help him see and call things more clearly. Molyneux is the far wiser and more engaging speaker in every other respect. Styx often uses the "who cares" refrain and just laughs at shit. I enjoy that from time to time but I don't relate to it. The difference is one of them doesn't have a kid and doesn't care that much about the future and the other does.

Styx repeats the same mundane observations over and over. Molyneux actually tries to break things down in different ways and be both engaging and rigorous. "High-minded-ness" is a ridiculous criticism.

Do you know how sucessful his brand is? do you even have a brand? do you know how rich styx is? go ahead test him, he'll sue you. You are just jealous of sucessful. You are prob ROTC, Shariablue, CTR shill. It's actually quite funny.

>It's actually quite funny.

>As I predicted months ago

>Trump is a mild reformist business Democrat

>Dying legacy media

>Vermont Issues #123 (cancelled)

>Spoon clank

>Crazy hydrogen Hillary just can't stay out of the news

talk about a total skank. styx is a fucking faggot and should not be associated with us.

He stopped making garden update videos in the middle of the summer. No explanation given.