I found this on my Gf facebook!!

I found this anti Trump post. She plays that she is center not leftist..
What I should Do? Check her papers?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he who shall not be named

Im sure by now you know what to do

Try and figure out how much of it is literally just because that's what people do. A lot of Facebook is just autopilot for people it seems these days. Also she's Hispanic so she's probably been worked pretty hard recently.

Fuck her sister or best friend. When she confronts you whisper 'maga' and walk away

>fuck you dad/chad

I always hear dumb people are a good fuck, any truth to that? :P

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

My gf is a latina

just tell her about the jews and that will slowly fade away

Good. If they use those tactics we will destroy them as they have no logical or coherent arguments and their 'morality' is retarded.

>Report the bitch to ICE
>Get off Kikebook
>KYS

YES!!!

I'll be real with you user. Do you love her?

>In the words of John Lennon

>[gurgling noise of bullet hole leaking brain juice]

I think I will wait until anal sex and said out loud M.A.G.A

Take a great big shit in the centre of the bed, wait until she walks in with your cocoa saying 'corr my boyfriend I don't half like centerist stuff' at which point you scream at the top of your lungs "You Deceitful Mega Whore That's the fucking centre - You're a bloody communist"
Then you smear the turd all over your face and chase her around the house demanding a kiss for meister chocolips.
It's the only reasonable course of action.

>The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor.

Funny since that's what that right has done against the Liberal establishment through the election.

Eeeeeeedgelooooooooord.

Not to mention all those counter-protesters that were constantly trying to provoke Trump supporters into attacking them.
The level of ignorance/hypocrisy shown here is maddening.

It's all sound advice that can be applied to any governmental leadership or establishment that you disagree with

She sounds pretty American to me

3,4,5,6,and 9 are things that the right actually want you to do and has been nicely asking you do for a long time. The others aren't really things that effect anyone. These people are so deluded and have next to zero self awareness. They think we want people to call him orange and not focus on his policies??
We know they do that because they have no answers, arguments, or policies of their own. (Lol, other than, "let them in" "gibs dem mo" and "fags fags fags")
This shit gets exhausting and seriously, if that's your girl, you're a worthless faggot that can't hold a bitch down. If your so fuckin pathetic you can't minipulate a girl you're banging into your viewpoints, you're 1 step off from a fruitcake. Woman literally do whatever the guy that's fucking them right say.
You can turn a shine broad, honkytonk and not even like country music yourself.

England, everyone.

>Don't argue with those who support him, it doesn't work.

Or you can live with a person that doesn't have exactly the same ideology as you.
Just look at yourself, you sound like some sort of cultist.

>plays that she is center not leftist
they all do. that's how deluded they are.

Tap that one last time then publicly dump her

>Resist!
>hahaha bro im not leftist just centrist normal person here hahah ;^)
lmao

>Fernanda
56%

If she's Hispanic and you haven't already checked her immigration status then you're a fucking idiot.

Just be cool, tell her you want to take her on a holiday to Europe and tell her to get her passport ready. If she starts banging on about marriage, call ICE immediately.

Normally I would say be a man and make her see reason. Guide her towards being a trad woman. But she’s fucked. Dump her

Just go overboard with your Trump support and when she finally snaps and attacks you, shoot her in self defense problem solved...

>hmmm yeah guys, here's a fb post my gf wrote
>can't be fucked to spend 1 min on ms paint to crop out her name and pfp
I hope you guys don't have a relationship status on fb

Relevant: theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

I'd say maintain contact but don't spend any money on her.
Tell her that the left has a more powerful cyber war propaganda lie machine in a way that will make he stop questioning only the right, but the whole government. Enlightenment starts when she begins asking questions, and then red pill her.

>What I should Do? Check her papers?
>Being with someone with spanish name in first name

3edgy5me

Kek

That just.. makes sense.

Report her to ICE. Need the tel number?

Can't. Facebook is absolutely required in 2018 for the current propaganda war and to expand my brand and podcast.

>Fernanda
Well what did you honestly expect?