Slice of life anime are the most rewatchable anime because while you'll typically remember major plot points of...

Slice of life anime are the most rewatchable anime because while you'll typically remember major plot points of non-episodic anime for the rest of your life, after a year or two you will forget the episodic plots of most SoL episodes.

I have incredible memory retention, won't work for me user kun

I've already forgotten 90% of NNB, and even though it I remember it was fun I don't want to rewatch it. But I can still rewatch action stuff no prob

That Mugi/Ritsu epsiode will stay with me for life even though I've only seen it once.

Oh fuck off. You'll grow past your SoL is superior phase soon enough and learn to appreciate all genres.

That was a great episode. I love da Moogz.

>tfw my retention is absolutely shit
>tfw can't even remember the beginning of a one-cour by the end of it
>tfw all anime is always fresh

I realized that SoL is superior because virtually all anime plots are shit like 14 years ago, user.

I kinda hope that OP doesn't and just remains a dumbass loser.
Then again, OP being a spic already makes him a dumbass anyway.

>after a year or two you will forget the episodic plots of most SoL episodes.
If your memory is this bad seek medical help

SoL is pretty much the only genre worth appreciating

There's nothing to remember when there's no plot.

last Tuesday's dinner is more important to remember than SoL man

Reminder that CGDCT is only a part of SoL genre.

The best part, that is.

It's the other way around. When you finally become an adult and have to face real life issues that stresses you daily, then you will want to watch moe anime more because it relieves off the all the worries and makes you forget for a little while all the problems you still have to face. That is why most adults tend to want to have children of their own. It gives them hope of seeing that cute smile their own child makes.

While shounen/action genres are targeted specifically for edgy pre-pubescent boys filled with teenage angst. Considering the cringy dialogue, stupid plot and overall behavior of the MC who "muh defeat all the bad guys and bring justice to the world" pretty much sums up most shounen genre.

I just want to see stuff with good writing as I get older.
If I can't have that though, I'd take something actiony thing over slop like eromanga sensei any day of the week.

THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU LEARNT JAPANESE YET?

if you want something with good writing you should give up on anime

Don't most autistic people have excellent long term memory? On that note I think we'll be fine OP but thanks for your concern.

Gentle reminder that SoL fans are broken men with dead, atrophied dreams.

Aka the average Otaku aka (you)

reminder that no plotfag will every be able to read The Recognitions by William Gaddis

regular TV, movies and books from the last few decades aren't much/any better.

why did you bump this worthless thread