/SWEG/- Swedish Election General- TODAY'S THE DAY edition

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but we need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Don’t see a thread up? Put it up!
ufile.io/d6icq

On the 31st Janury, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, putting up the six posters you see below.
See the picture of the map below. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution.

The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
flashback.org/t2897563
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg
youtube.com/watch?v=ylC4j-CkUWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtu.be/Zk1m6_ILHhY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281677/Swedish-police-station-rocked-hand-grenade-attack.html
i.imgur.com/2X1klLu.png
i.imgur.com/GLXiSW5.png
i.imgur.com/3dZQ3oG.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=iN4J5YV_Lvk
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23082340.ab
omni.se/en-miljon-i-donationer-till-kontroversiell-bok/a/ngwk2B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CAMPAIGNS-
We need to reach Swedes- especially redpilled Swedes- with large audiences both in Sweden and Internationally. One guy potentially fits that description. We know he comes here for material in the ylyl threads, and we know where to find him.
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/

Speaking of outreach, we need people spreading the good word in the farthest corner of the redpilled spectrum. We need all hands for this task, people. That means reaching out to reddit.
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/

Public support for the SD is going to be crucial. Jimmie’s going to be going on tours of Sweden before the election; if you can make it, please try.
flashback.org/t2897563

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/

bump

I will be posting this on campuses and schools who have had an influx in migrant "children". This one is for sossar to understand the reality they have caused

There is a thread already

Vote M edition.....

>vote M

For the Neocon mainstream that's been overseeing Sweden's decline.
If you're legitimately dumb enough to fall for the "this time, it'll be different!" meme, you deserve what you're shilling for.

varfan sitter den?

Fridhemsplan

Doesnt this faggot paint his nails and does other degenerate shit?

Bornholmanon here

Got a good stack of them printed. Head over to the msinland soon!

mr help us resigned

Good luck out there today swedbros

....and became generaldirektör of Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency

pics for inspirational glory

youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg

Just get pewdiepie to talk shit. Most of his audience is old fag 4channers from scandinavia and kids from the rest of the world.

>just go to his favorite /board/ and find his "original" content

Way ahead of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylC4j-CkUWQ

With this soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Create a webm and insert it in every ylyl thread on /wsg/ & /gif/

>vi gjorde dig, representera!

Why post a duplicate general? This breaks the board rules.

The other one is a shill parody for M. This is the real one.

The other one is an impostor.

Not the same. Other one is a shill thread

Opinions on Swedes vs Bongs?

Fuck off with your divide-&-conquer slide thread bullshit.

This.

So? This isn't an SD only board. This board doesn't mandate that everyone agrees with one another. Dupe posting is an offense however.

So? The other thread is diffrent.

>democrat general
>republican general

Theres a diffrence.

They took our images & edited our words. Our thread is established, that one was made just to piss us off. They are the dupe thread, and if you're that worried about it, report us & see who gets deleted.

>report us & see who gets deleted.
Gee, I wonder who will it be.

Good luck Sweden! Fight for your people and show the world that THERE IS STILL FIRE FLOWING THROUGH YOUR VEINS!

Thanks for the support, BurgerBro. Keep an eye on these threads after today, things get interesting for us internationals once we start getting attention.

Cold day today lads, kämpar tills händerna blir blå. Dress warmly

SD are zionists, this is common sense among normal people in Sweden.

And moderatana is neocons & refugee lovers.

I don't live in Sweden, but I want to help. I live in Germany which is very bit as cucked as Sweden. I plan to follow your blueprint for Germany. In Germany we have a Federal system, so the state governments and upper chamber are always in flux. I live in bavaria, and since the CSU folded, I want to help the AfD reach 30% or more. This would mean the AfD has representation in Bothell federal Chambers and we can put these Rapfugees balls is a juicer at the state level. I also want to help sweden any way possible because these niggers and camel fuckers don't belong in Europe. How can I help?

"How do you do, fellow swedes? I know you want to save your homeland and all, but did you know SD don't name the Jew? Clearly, it's not worth voting for them."

Wait until he comes up with NMR faggotry, this is when the thread will get spicy.

explosionsartad*

use Fungerar instead, funkar is sort of slang

Keep checking up on these threads. Once we start getting noticed by the media, then InernatiAnons will have a big role to play.
Also, we need help with the side campaigns detailed in the thread description, so anything you can do there to get the word out.

do whatever you can at your local battleground, it will affect all of europe in the end

I offer you some motivation.

youtu.be/Zk1m6_ILHhY

I am not in Sweden, but I will start posting these all around Bayern Würtemberg get the media on this. To run a successful unconventional campaign we need to be louder than the left because the loudest in the room is the one most often heard. With proper propaganda, and motivated population we can bring change,

I wouldn't reccomend that, user. Those posters are specifically for Sweden itself. But if you want to help, keep an eye on the threads, because once we get media attention in Sweden, International anons will be vital in raising awareness.

Just woke up, why’s there 2 threads? The other one’s being shit up by the anti-SD shill

I am happy that there is some resistance in Sweden. Trains from Malmö go through my country, and if Sweden turns into a terror cell, it is only a matter of time before the rest of Scandinavia is going to have big problems.

So cheers Svenanons, I hope you succeed

The other one was MADE by the anti-SD shill to try and stop us from making a thread today.

>Homosexual
>Degenerate
>Foreigner

Where's the gaschambers?

Hi I put up the posters today in Stockholm. Hail victory

Behold the protectors of swedes.

Thank you for proving the point i was making, brainlet.

Hasn’t anyone called jani?

Also, have you guys seen that the cheif of police announced his resignation today?

Neither of the first two things. And I just run these threads, near everyone working on this campaign is Swedish with the exception of a Georgian and a couple of French dudes.

>WOW, they have TWO JEWS in the party.
>Have you heard ? TWO !!!
>222222222222

Vart part of Stockholm?

Hammarby Sjöstad and Årsta

I see that your biggest love in life are elections that will lead nowhere, white mans fall, people believe in SD in the same way that people believed in Trump, you saw how that went.

I believe you also saw how it went for brexit, all your high thoughts about the party that has a jewess as immigrant minister who doesn't want to stopp the invasion will in time be crushed by reality

You all will wake up in your death beds

That motherfucker should have been kicked a long time ago, Hell he shouldn't even have become chief of police to begin with.
Now he will destroy MSB instead which doesn't make anything better..

Any pictures?

Meanwhile Moderates has like 150 kikes at least

Agree that it’s incredibly shitty, but at least the police can’t possibly get a worse cheif now.

I can go back and take pics after school :) I was a little nervous because there were people there so I didn't take photos, I went in and out quick

Alright, which posters was it?

>but at least the police can’t possibly get a worse cheif now.
Ohh user, This is Sweden it can always become worse!

Concern trolling in broken english...
Hi, S!

the other one is a troll/shill thread by some M cuck sperglord

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281677/Swedish-police-station-rocked-hand-grenade-attack.html

2 weeks ago. Grenade of peace

this i.imgur.com/2X1klLu.png
this i.imgur.com/GLXiSW5.png
and also this i.imgur.com/3dZQ3oG.jpg

If they seriously replace him with someone worse, the ones who’ll still vote for them got to have some mental issues. Especially after that scandal last summer which supposedly “increased” their voters confidence in the party.

Nice, not sure about the 2nd one though

those fucking armbands

WHAT
WERE
THEY
THINKING

After some printing tests, I reckon this one works as a business card-sized leaflet.

i appreciate the effort my sven, but no one is going to read articles posted on walls.
they gotta be memes, something to convey a message in a quick glance.
things like:
would be better stickers/posters
just imo

great thread. but surely there is more than pol to participate ?

So basically you're saying that Sweden's Democrats are the exact opposite of our Democrat's in the US? The way you described them they sound more like our Libertarians.

whats the story with those?

There is. We're gearing up for outreach on Reddit, Flashback, Infini; that's what we'll be focussing on after tonight.

I can print these and put up tomorrow too! I will do it near Gullmarsplan tomorrow I think.

i remember someone saying its a bit early for that sort of stuff. right now we should focus on "recruiting" so to say, spend the next few months getting people to agree to the plan, then the next few months after that actually putting up posters and stuff (redpilling normies haha)

youtube.com/watch?v=iN4J5YV_Lvk

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23082340.ab

>police gives young girls armbands with the inscription "don't touch me"

>head police honcho thinks this is a great idea and will stop immigrants from raping girls

>immigrants still rape girls

yep, I'm pretty sure it's an act to occasionally slide under the leftist radar

The plan is to start putting them up tonight. We're still focussed on recruiting, but those efforts are going to be helped *a lot* once we start building a prescense as well.

omni.se/en-miljon-i-donationer-till-kontroversiell-bok/a/ngwk2B
>book on rape statistics gets pulled from (((kickstarter)))
>Streisand Effect happens

How many are planning on putting up poster?

Ok Bong, let's pretend he is from NMR and he tells the truth.
What points do they make:
>1) Sweden will fall if SD is elected
>2) They prefer F!, because this will make Sweden fall too
>3) Sweden's fall plays into their hands, because it will radicalise people and will help them establish a trully nationalistic government.
Both 1st and 2d options are optimal for them. So why do they bother talking shit on SD?
It is time for them to answer if they are the ones who are the controlled opposition.

How many are planning on going out and put up some posters today or tomorrow?

First of the day, in Bromma Gymnasium. They're getting more, and will target refugee "kids" soon

Helsingör user here. Gonna go through the old family albums. We lived in Rosengård in the early 80's.
Going to make some inflations to remind the people in Malmö what it looked like back then.

well shit. haha
also, its consistently -15 out up here so idk if anything sticks to poles and boards haha i'll have to figure out what to do tonight and put up posters tomorrow