Sup Forums can't handle this cinematic triumph

finally the world will see how black people can be without being enslaved by the white man.

I genuinely wonder how this film is going to do at the box office.

>Financed, produced, and directed by "white" men

so jews are white is what you are saying?

I think her name says a lot about the nigger problem.

>cinematic triumph

That's it? No real life Wakanda?

Fuck off nigger I do what I want.

>dis for da kulture

good idea, stay out of black people's way on opening weekend
WHITE PEOPLE!
Black people will be going to the theaters to watch KANGS EPISODE ONE: THE SPOOK MENACE
White people!
Stay out of black peoples ways
Stay out of the movie theaters
DO NOR LET ANY OF YOUR WHITE PIG HONKY FRIENDS GO TO THIS MOVIE
IT IS LIKE STEALING A SEAT FROM A BLACK PERSON

not after you came and kidnapped us and took us away from our royal lineage in the lands of kings and gods.

This is NOT a movie for YOU WHITE FUCKS
STAY OUT of the movie theaters
DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE YOU WHITE SHITS
you are not wanted
Your money is not wanted
do not buy rap CDs either they are too good for you
DO NOT APPROPRIBATE BLACK CULTURE WITH YOUR DIRTY SHITE MONEY

Fuck Niggers i wish they would all die

£1000 says it flops. I hate to admit it but I quite like the mind numbing jew propaganda that is capeshit. But this just looks like a boring character doing black shit.

As Jews have been saying for ages "people want to see films staring people who look like them" and 90% of people in the west arn't Black.

I have no doubt that I'll be the highest earning black cast film but most are low budget dramas so they make money but this is a full blown block buster.

Oh the Jews gave you guys a token movie. Neat.

To blacks and the left they are.

>rap CDs
Ooh, almost got me
I'm not gonna encourage this shit with my damn money lmao

Now I want to talk shit and kangs post this nigger tier movie even more.

I’ll take that best you racist, when captain marvel becomes a movie remember that SHE is a British muslim WOMAN ok?

amen my brethren Africa is a land for black people ONLY
no whites allowed, ONLY OUR BLACK BODIES MAY GO and we should all go right now
let's find the REAL WAKANDA
we can start looking in somalia

why does anyone care this much about some fictional film? modern people are retarded.

this movie is going to be the highest grossing marvel movie ever made... everyone will enjoy it except for the handful of racists and nazis on this site. there will be little white kids wanting to be t'challa for halloween and deep down wish they was a black man.

U guys ever get annoyed when u see someone typing u as one letter which is something most of us stopped in the early teens?

I only ask u because this is for the culture, this doesn't concern u, stay TF out of my way when I'm making this post, keep all ur opinions about this post to urself unless you're asked bu don't worry, u won't be asked!

it's for the culture, you wouldn't understand white boy but that's okay because this doesn't concern you.

>frozen
>little boys go out on Halloween dressed as Elsa
>marvel magic mandinka movie
>little kids are going to be going out on Halloween dressed as djkwanda'mwdanda'click'oubouba
>wearing blackface

brains will literally explode

I wish I was black

By this measure, any film depicting whites as protagonists should be exclusive to whites and commented on only by whites. Blacks should stay out of the way and keep criticisms to themselves. I'm perfectly willing to be segregated from films like Black Panther or Get Out if black people are segregated from every white film. Hell let's just go back to segregation.

Ppl who type like dis need 2 b gassed. Holy shit most of these niggers are typing on a smartphone anyway and those keyboards will do all the fucking heavy lifting for you

Or like most kids they won't even be thinking in terms of race. It's the liberals who constantly make it an issue and keep people riled up about it. Good job on waking up white identity.

>kid sees black panther
>wants to be black panther
>looks into the history of wakanda
>realizes he has been fed bullshit by the white devil

this terrifies wypeepo

Every other successful race on the planet is capable of creating compelling stories about themselves and turning it into a quality production.

In the blacks' case, they need whites/jews to create and deliver one for them, yet they boast about having a black hero film as if it's some achievement of their own.

Too funny really.

Black panther is a white movie with black actors.

There is only one Black superhero movie that was ever worth a pinch of shit.

We should be promoting the idea of enthnonationalism via Black Panther, dummies.

Also, they do realise it's a made up place and it doesn't even want outsiders, right? I feel like this guy thinks it's the first movie with majority blacks, and that black people are going to march into the cinema with chins up and fists in the air.

to everyone but us. we see the jews for what they really are.

uh.........huh
hwypepo did dis

Leftists have no culture. ALL culture is right-wing.

conspiracy brother is the best

Are people supposed to care? It's a fucking movie

>tfw you realise black panther is a real movie
>tfw you realise the black panther adverts wasnt Sup Forums photoshops
Jesus fucking cristh i just googled it. I thought it was a top lvl ruse.

lmao

Dear niggers.

Back to Africa. Chop-chop.

>nazism is okay when we do it

s-sorry, kang

Well he won't ever be taking the last piece of KFC again.

De fillum know de wae

Good in the US
Terrible everywhere else

I thought it already came out ages ago, thats how much I give a fuck

Seriously, white people should stay the fuck out of theaters showing this movie

What's sorta silly about all this is that the very first successful Marvel cape movie was Blade in 1997 starring Wesley Snipes. Blade essentially made all the superhero movies that followed possible because if a relatively obscure character like a half human/half vampire undead hunter could make box office money, the movie studios figured the could risk it on other properties.But that was before SJWs discovered nerd culture. But without Blade, there would be no Black Panther movie.

Seeing as niggers are going to be chimping out and shooting eachother in celebration that is good advice.

>how do guarantee a shitstorm of memes and trolls on Feb 16
>Step 1: Post this picture
It's like they're absolutely fucking retarded

OP's image is the best possible marketing for the movie. If only there was a group of people with nothing better to do in life other than shitposting who would pretend to be black activists and take the discourse from antagonistic to extreme.

You know, "If I see a white devil sittin on #blackpanther, I'ma pop a cap on his pasty ass. White people need to stay the fuck out of this one, this is our movie."

Thank goodness there's no such group of troublemakers on the interwebs.

No shit. This is propaganda made for blacks so they can imitate civilisation.

Doubt anyone serious movie crittics will touch it with a ten foot pole.

>still cant belive this is a real movie production
>the amount of butthurt niggers demanding a we wuz
>fiction
How is this supposed to help niggers adapt western culture? What even is this. Postmodernist culture rape ?

So, you want it to flip, then? Because black people in the US make up just 12% of the population. If white people don't see this movie, it will fail and there will be no more Black Panther movies. But then, you ain't really black, are you Shareblue? You're actually a pasty soyboy LARPing here on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Why build boats if you can skip straight to flying pyramids, amirite?

Exactly either some nigger is going to start shooting or someone that wants to shoot niggers is. Either way I wouldn't want to be there

This guy is your hero, explain yourself you faggots.

>dis moovay wood've dun bedder if whyte peepal hadn't been so racciss and jist dun gone seen it instead

I never said i was black I'm seriously concerned. Every major black movie has an opening night shooting boyz in the hood , new jack city etc.

Good in the US because of niggers, shitlibs, commies and jews

I hate capeshit and nigger movies so if it tanks that is even better

IS SAMUEL L. JACKSON WHITE

He's saying "define your terms" which is something Voltaire said, and still holds up.

he is right tho
are iranians white or arabs
cos they aren't asian nor black
white is more meant for western countries with christian countries
which doesn't exist anymore

I really don’t want to offend any black people by going to the theater to see this movie

>when a CGI superhero movie is the most important event in modern history of your race

i don't watch marvel movies
nor will i watch this one
stop talking about it you autist shills

I'm more pumped about seeing ant man and wasp instead of shit panther

>how comes racciss whyte peepal didn't go see this movie dats dey had no bizness goin's to sees

Fucking this

I see what you did there. Nice.

Saw some of that cgi. It is...not good.

I wonder if any real black people actually want to see this movie or if it's all just a marketing gimmick.

>See fictional country
Uh

Oprah was in A Color Purple

Seems like a decent movie but the Kangs influence causes problems.

they are different kinds of white. not hard to understand.

(((white))) men is the proper term.

Whoa, calm down lady. I wasn't planning on watching it.
But if you say so, Ill tell every white person I know not to watch this movie. Because it is clearly racist.

Your own tribesmen’s sold your asses to the Dutch, and English.

To slave (((merchants))).

Fucking nigger.

>because orange exists red dosen't
the absolute state of Peterson fags

They won't make their money back cause China isn't gonna watch negro cat 6000 and they know it.

Makes you wonder why they would make a guaranteed lost bet on a racial movie in this racially charged climate. Hmmmm.

I guarantee civil unrest increases after this movie emboldens it's target audience. More riots. More protests. Etc

white is not a good definition then
it's a race that has a variety of different ethnic linguistic groups living across the world
yet it is mostly used in america (and here) to describe white people from western countries with christian values

who will decide who is white in the american/pol eyes?

(((They))) will lie about the numbers just like they do the polls.. Shit it's already made 100 million already.

This really exemplifies the problem with blacks. Black Panther was created by whites and Jews who put a black actor into it.

>Makes you wonder why they would make a guaranteed lost bet on a racial movie in this racially charged climate. Hmmmm.

The same reason Blacked.com exists when it's not at all profitable.

This is the correct anwser.

I fucking love Blade, it’s dated but it still kicks ass.

Blacks are very loud and rude in movie theaters anyway

We's tired, tired of dem whyte folks wreckin' our moovays.
Where's da whyte peepals at. How comes dey dun donts wants to seezs dis movie.

>Be White Person
>Avoid Black Panther on Opening Weekend out of respect for black people.
>Only black people in attendance everywhere because white's were intimidated out.
>Multiple movie theater shootings opening weekend because of black people wearing the wrong color shirts or waving to his friends in a certain way.
>Blacks shoot up theaters of just themselves.
>Trash said theaters.
>It's all on Worldstar for proof.

The greatest Red pill soon to be told.

Blacks should go to Liberia and build Wakanda for real. #BuildWakanda

Let's see how many gunfights break out while dey B watching their KANGS.

>deep down wish they was a black man.
So do you

I'd rather watch Padmavati than (((Hollywood))). They're trying their best to sell that shit to us. Thor 3 was the last Hollywood movie that I had watched and it was boring.

In America, probably decently, in Europe, bad, in China, a disaster.
Those big budget movies NEED to be successful in China to satisfy the suits in the Hollywood system.
Thing is, while the Chinese like capeshit, they hate Niggers so much that they edit out all of them from the film posters, like they did with Star Wars. An all black film? Going to bomb.

I think you meant to say - an all black film iz da bomb

Arabs and Iranians are middle easterners. Middle easterners aren't white. Easy