Yu-gi-oh VRAINS

Why are they so autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/japan-yuki-judai-figure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just got to the second season of Arc-V. How excited should I be for VRAINS? Shit's getting crazy and I missed Jack

>thread died before reached 500

was vrains a mistake?

>I just got to the second season of Arc-V.
Just stop now, while you still have the chance.

How is it that we hit maximum link masturbation only two duels in?

No, I'm having so much fun. It was 33 episodes of nothing happening in order to build tension, then Sora snapped and now all the tension building was worth it.

Here waiting for the debut of the true female protagonist.

>maximum link masturbation
Pfft, we haven't even gotten to Extra Links and Link-8's.

>mysterious newcomer appears in Aoi's life
>insists that he's interested in her and not in dueling her brother
>gets past her autistic crap with a winning smile
>she opens up to him faster than she does to yusaku
>yusaku is wary of him and suspects him being a revolver goon fishing for their secret identities
>no, he's not jealous or anything, he's just looking out for himself
>yusaku and husbando come to blows over this suspicion, yusaku ends up revealing he's playmaker by accident
>husbando isn't a villain, he's just really thirsty for autismpussy

Did you really expect a show involving VR/computers/hacking without autismos everywhere? Im surprised there's only two so far.

Post cardfus.

Daily reminder that shippingfags will always get BTFO'd by canon.

I was taken back by her deck since it seemed too coherent to be an anime original deck.

But then I thought raidraptors would go places too and that blew up real hard.

Best girl

Arc-V definitely burned us, and Vrains' slow start isn't helping anything. Once ANYTHING interesting happens maybe threads will pick up.
>MC doesn't think about dueling 24/7
Who thought this was a good idea?

what does altergeist even do?

People who wanted VRAINS to be the anti Arc-V. I for one am enjoying it.

It will be good for another 70 episodes.

>70 episodes

Well 30 good episodes made me love this, so that's great news.

Nearly a decade later, and the first season of 5Ds is still better than any YGO season in the entire franchise. How'd they do it?

Don't lie to the man.

It's a very good idea actually. Yusaku uses dueling as a means to get what he needs, not a way of life. Refreshing and has rejuvenated my interest in the anime.

They needed to make up for GX only being good in the second half, so that true anime fans would watch season 1 of 5Ds and then watch seasons 3 and 4 of GX for a seamless and excellent viewing experience

I'll just put this here.

So big brother Go teaches them to be normal.

I can just hear the dub saying that every time they link in.

Absolutely loved shaddolls because of her.

>Who thought this was a good idea?
Me.

>two arms on Ghost Ogre
>no fivehead on Ash Blossom

Yeah.

Now, seriously, stop watching one or two episodes after the siscon nukes the mole with an orbital laser.

>yfw tumblr and Sup Forums actually agree on something

I actually like Vrains, seems that the relationship with femc and mc might be more developed than in previous yu gi oh, since usually the main girl already liked MC or they were friends already.

Once Aoi realizes Yusaku knows about her VR formula, I wonder how will she act around him. Yusaku knows she isn't 100% serious all the time so maybe she'll change a bit.

I don't remember Asuka or Aki liking the MC's at the very beginning. They both ended up pretty shitty in the end.

It will just lead to further autism

Only girl that has liked the MC since the very beginning has been Yuzu and Anzu

It pains me a scene like this won't happen in the show.

>Kotori

>what is zexal

You could even argue Yuzu despised Yuya at the very beginning.

Oh yeah she too

That's stupid. Masumi calls her out for wanting Yuya's dick at what, episode 9?

Yeah I mean the very beginning. Unless continuously insulting him and hitting him with a harisen is an expression of love.

>Unless continuously insulting him and hitting him with a harisen is an expression of love.
>being this new to anime

It is for shitty tsunderes. She also hit her dad when he was pretending to die after the mans duel. Does she despise him?

So Judai is finally getting a figure. We are officially out of DM nostalgia.

Hey Konami when can we have Fluffal Patchwork in the tcg? I want to rep my boy Sora

Yes.

Same here my man. Now, before recognizing you as a comrade, how many foolish burial of belongings do you use?
Depending on your answer you are a shit player or a decent one.

>Implying the twist at the finale of the series won't have a Link 10

I see that you are a man of taste as well, brother.

>boy

That's good, because Aoi is to be shipped with nobody because she will die a cold and lonely and unloved virgin

Effect Veiler best girl

Such is the fate of autistic people

And of course, it's autism

>Draw an autist
>Call it an idol
What did they mean by this?

She's pic related in searching for his other half

I'm still mad those two didn't get together in 5Ds. I get that YGO is basically edgier Pokemon, but even Satoshi got to first base in XY.

She calls herself an idol, that's the best part
She's an ugly and boring and underdeveloped girl that shuts out her cringey reality by pretending to be pretty and popular online
This is autism that has ascended past autism and it's adorable

But she is popular online.

The cutest and the purest. And now playable thanks to Ultra Evolution!

Thank you my friend. Maybe one day Konami will get off their ass and deliver Patchwork to us
Sora is a manly man!

Which will only fuel her delusions and disconnection from reality even further, simultaneously fueling her autism and deathly depression

She is going to cuck Akira from Aoi

Please put something on the TV to cheer Aoi up, she is very sad!

Why do you have to project so much?

Is it working.

Fucking christ, that never gets old

Alright, I've assaulted Pixiv some more and I now have something like 250 rare Aoi's.

So, tripfaggots? Aside from the fact they do actually get sex with each other, and that they're normalfags. But, it's basically the same -attention whores.

P O S T L E W D S

Enjoy it while you can, user, but be ready once XYZ dimension starts, it will be painful and sad, very sad.

I stopped after onichan lose to fusion reee fag, im still not in the worst part?

Before long the show will lose all direction and will devolve into seemingly random events until it suddenly and unceremoniously ends, making Zexal look like a goddamn masterpiece. Stop whenever you want.

Aoi wishes she could be lewd.

Around episode 50 is when shows usually go shit. 5Ds and ArcV were fine before they hit that number.

I like it. It's a refreshing change from all the other MCs.

You and everyone else user. And then when it went to shit it really went to shit.

I love how they're how they're both poor and awkward communicators, they make a good robot couple.

Since they both have poor and awkward social skills, conversations between them irl is so far the best part of the show.

I hope it doesn't end. This time I don't want there to be any healing.

>Vrains' slow start
Maybe Im just old but VRAINS is way too fast for me

>Who thought this was a good idea?
Me. It's acually refreshing that the MC didn't start as a card gamefag or a friendshipfag for once.

image source?

I had a genuine laugh

That's the full image. I guess it's cuter this way

Old news maybe but Judai figure has been announced.

ygorganization.com/japan-yuki-judai-figure/

You have two really refreshing autistic MCs, quiet and methodic Yusaku and a depressive and insecure with a totally opposite alter ego Aoi. I don't mind the healing, if it happens it's ok. I think it's a decent start. Rember this had emergency rewrites at the last moment.

Were there really rewrites? Or was the initial blurb just woefully inaccurate?