Will the sequel save a dead genre?

Will the sequel save a dead genre?

And what dead genre might you be talking about?

Nah, this is like thinking that Gurren-Lagann or Shin Mazinger could resurrect Super Robo.

This is considering Mahou Shoujo isn't even a dead genre,

it's dead in my eyes

The "10/10 cute girl" genre.

what do you mean? twin angel is unironically AotS, you just don't know because you aren't watching it.

>it's ironically bad
So tired of these.

you mean parodies? parodies are fun and nothing close to bad.
>muh srs anime for intelactuls such as mself
not tired of these because I don't even watch them.

Its been a few years to day the least but people have somewhat forgotten it. Also, the biggest factor is all these faggot newfags who have never seen an anime made before the year SAO came out.

The imouto genre

>it's ironically bad
No and no.

parodies are just not impressive. If all you can do is coat off of other people's success you write parody. There's clever parody. But I somehow doubt you would know the difference. They're just another drop in the bucket.

The anime was a fucking miracle.
-several original cards
-changed order of cards
-changed entire card encounters like Shadow and Fire
-original character
-anime original ending
-fewer outfits than the manga

And it aged like fine wine, is still one of the best looking anime ever made, had an amazing soundtrack, and consistently impressive sakuga. If the Clear Card Arc anime is even half as good I'll be impressed.

how about watch the anime instead of just pretending to know what you're talking about and flinging insults? even having lots of comedic, lighthearted elements(often high quality and original) it also probably has the best written villain of the season, legit ice-cold moments, lots of laughs and lots of tears. you probably didn't watch season one either.

Why should I care for a recommendation on a show that hasn't finished yet? And the 2 shows are unrelated

>legit ice cold moments
Don't remind me.

Kaiju anime

it's a sequel, 2/3rds of the MCs are just different. people who thought it wasn't a sequel are shitting their pants now at the last episode and wishing they watched season one.
>Why should I care?
who cares, take it or leave it. your loss.

Lesbian loli incest genre.

>Sakura will never fart in your mouth

Sana is a 10/10 cute girl.

>fewer outfits than the manga
Is this a good thing?