Do you think he would shoot them all if he could lay hands on his daddy's guns?

youtube.com/watch?v=cqjN-954Itw

Second part here: liveleak.com/view?i=232_1517320103

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/15/world/europe/russia-perm-school-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm watching this on mute and listening to CRRAWWWLLING INNN MY SKIINN at the same time

americans are fucking fat jesus christ

WWE

atleast we can brush our fucking teeth

hahahah good one, not... australia is first world, america is a shitcrater

Yeah I'm sure you do, sodaboy.

I knew a girl from Australia and didj't date her cause of her yellow fucking teeth. Pretty hot tho.

maybe she was bulimic? or you dated a 1/8 abo lul

What's the story with the aussies and their unbrushed teeth?

what's the story here

>parents probably don't give a shit because he's not chad
>probably bullied by chads
>siblings probably hate him because he's not attractive enough
How is someone meant to be mentally stable when they're receiving no love at all

accidently deleted his epixs.

whats the deal with fluoride causing cancer?

What? Where the fuck do you get the idea of some kid spergging in class would literally kill everyone? Did you go to school when you were growing up? Because this shit happens all the time. everyday, in every country.

Leftists ACTUALLY believe that when someone is having a melt down, it means that if they had a gun in their hands, they would just kill everyone. Fucking mindblowing

Also Russia, you have the same problems.
nytimes.com/2018/01/15/world/europe/russia-perm-school-attack.html

banning guns stops nothing.

>having

As Putin said, we have started having the same problems as Americans with shootings in schools, because kids nowadays watch too many videos from the US.

Ha.

What are you

I can almost guarantee that his family doesn't own any firearms. I've seen this sort of thing a million times, and these kids are always coming from homes with weak liberal parents that don't beat their kids when they fuck up. He's also fat because his parents feed him nothing but fast food and candy and other trash and never cook him meals at home from scratch like good parents should.

I make my kids go to the gym with me and I feed them only meat and vegetables with the exception of pizza or Chinese carryout on Fridays, and I backhand them and yell at them when they misbehave. Guess what? My kids aren't fatasses and they're well mannered. They also know where my guns are, and they know that they can see them any time they want as long as they ask me first I'm there to supervise.

This appears to be a case of bad parenting.

Yes. They are fatsos.

Man I legit feel bad for this kid. He probably gets picked on constantly and then when he snaps and starts taking out all his pent up frustration everyone just laughs at him and then the icing on the humiliating cake when another’s kid picks him up and carries him out of the class like a toy. Rage on little man, rage on.

Your kids eat no bread?

Autism.

Does bullying continues into high school in the US? Because these guys look like they are in high school. At this age relations between peers become more respectful.

THATS THE POWER OF FREEDOM BABY! GOD, BLESS AMERICA!

bet he was raised by a singal mother.

Yes, it does. The proper response is to completely ignore it as long as it remains verbal. If they touch you or your property, then you stand up in front of them and beat the living shit out of them, and you don't stop until they're unconscious or someone pulls you off. I did this in high school (this was in 2011) when some cunt snatched my iPod off my desk. So I beat him to a pulp and got arrested, and ended up with community service. Never got picked on again.

Why are they all fat?

Land of the free (side of fries).

For me it quit before high school because I had a growth spurt and that gave me a lot higher status so to be honest I didn’t see a lot of bullying but I bet it was still there. From my view, even if relationships get more “professional” as you get older, bullying never ends. Just look at how many people report being bullied as adults at work.

How about that dumb high school girl sitting next to him holding her face laughing.
That fatbody could've put that fire extinguisher through her skull.
Shows how sheltered kids are and totally unprepared for actual emergencies.

>the boy that has enough of this stupid, disruptive, self centered fucking bullshit and does something about it while the teacher minces around like a faggot.

Education is for those who hack it. Sick to death of society bending over for those least capable of actually contributing to society.

Thats what being in a class with an ugly nigger leads you to do

Of course it does. Bullying is still happening all the time in virtually every school in the US. SJWs keep that shit under the blanket, mostly because nowadays the main perpetrators of bullying and whatever harassment are blacks.

What's funny is that when a kid snaps and shoots the school up it's somewhat the fault of guns and not the fault of students, the class, the teachers and the establishment. Americans are extremely talented at finding easy scapegoats to avoid pushing the analysis further.

And everyone saw you as a psycho autist which you are

Also i can tell by experience, as a teenager getting bullied by a WHOLE class, sometimes even by the whole building, can take a very, very serious toll on your mental health for the rest of your life.

The feeling of absolute rejection is probably one of the most powerful mind breaker of them all. We're social animals at base.

Most fucked up thing is the teacher could not touch the kid to stop him. Kid could of really fucked some one up but if that teacher stopped him he would get the boot or sued .

Grown man has to stand there and wait for a student to put his ass on the line to stop the situation.

White trash loser.

>White America

oh my apologies Australia, I thought you were UK

Bullshit. He didn't touch the kid because he was an old fart and knew perfectly well that he potentially could get his shit caved in.

Teachers are usually one of the main culprit of these situations. They close their eyes on bullying, they close their eyes on suffering their students are going through, they don't care about the "signs" they just cater to their fucking job and wait until retirement.

Yea australia (number who the fuck knows on everything) > usa (no1 in anything that actually maters.

Everybody quakes in fear over the australian militarys’ boomerrang brigade

>Someone just picks him up like his a bag of groceries and carries him out
When will they learn?

Yes, and bullying is meant as a social tool to correct behavior that is bad for the group, the individual or society at large.
You can't just be like
>it hurts when mean people because social animals
>they mean to me for n o raisin a t'all
Clearly you weren't bullied enough to learn anything at all except how to mine for pity points.

Seriously man, in high school had a shop teacher that every one loved and worked at the school for like 30+ something years ,this prep kid high on coke just starts fucking shit up in his class so he grabbed the kid to bring him out of the class and got fired for it,almost sued. The prep kid got the living fuck beat out of him until he had to change schools for doing it though by other students . That is why a lot of schools have police to do this and not get legally fucked up for doing something .

I was kinda wondering why the teacher was allowing the rest of students to laugh and film it, then follow them out into the hallway.

high test as fuck. apparently that classroom is full of niggers so he needs to demonstrate his masculinity in order to assert his status in the pack of chimpanzees

So everyone thinks this kid was bullied? Seems kind of strange to me, because other students in the class are smaller and slimmer (except for the guy who lifted him). Is there any chance he is having a tantrum because the teacher did something that hurt his feelings?

Lost when he attempted to overturn the desk for half a second before giving up

Teachers are complete faggots. The biggest most unproductive wastes on society. I don't even care when niggers and fat white trash throw televisions and desks around the classroom like its an extreme dodge ball match.

>Yes, and bullying is meant as a social tool to correct behavior that is bad for the group, the individual or society at large.
Doesn't work like that and never worked like that. This is the kind of thought process i expected from Sup Forums, though, the typical entry-level-Cletus-tier stuff.

Bullying, in this context, doesn't correct anything. The bullying mostly happens because of a difference. This difference cannot be "corrected" because this difference is not always behavioral. The most basic concept in psychology is that you don't help someone overcoming his issues by throwing social rocks at him you absolute dumb fuck.

Australia is a younger, less accomplished, less wealthy America.

hey hey hey, watch what you say. our secrit angents dont glow in the dark but they are niggers

>casually picked up and away

Wish I got to see shit like this when I was in school.

>This difference cannot be "corrected" because this difference is not always behavioral
>too snowflake to be fixed, so bullying must be bad
>blah blah, coddle my incorretable shortcomings in ways I approve of
>cites jew school of coddling weakness
>t. Perpetual Victim

This is worse than our achmeds at school

This.

The ugly/nerdy are treated like the bottom wrung of society and thus view themselves as having no place in it.

Unlike niggas who have the quota system but still cry about "Muh oppression" robots/betas are the real oppressed minority.

The question you asked is immaterial to the situation at hand.

People learn everything they need for a general foundation of knowledge by the time they are 12. Any further education is a waste of time and nothing more than intellectual masturbation, that ultimately causes anti-social behavior in those not cut out for it. The intelligent people, become apathetic to the pursuit of learning.
It's just the same shit regurgitated over and over again for the next six years, material most of them do not care for, by insincere instructors.
At this age, children should be IQ tested, to qualify them for further education.

Average and low IQ people are sent to trade school and may opt out at age 16 to begin work.

This would have prevented scenario in the video.

Public schools are prisons. Listen to that nigger cameracoon hoot, whoop, and proclaim "SHEEEEIT" when the doughboy he's been bullying finally snaps and spergs out.

Regarding the doughboy, he is likely raised by a single mother (parents divorced) or his dad is a Berniebot-tier cuck. They are taught to never break the rules, never fight, never display male behavior. That is why he is a doughboy and does not know how to handle male conflict in the natural way. He is a feminine hamplanet.

If someone talks shit to you, you burn them back and a little extra. If they lay a finger on you, it's fisticuffs time and you don't stop punching until they stop moving. There is no excuse for not being able to clobber someone else (verbally or otherwise).

Niggers turned our schools into prisons, and it is good (though painful) because it will redpill young men and force them to learn these essential skills.

No, bullying is meant to drive out the "weak" from the tribe and have them go die in a Forrest somewhere. It is an act of sadism and rejection, not correction.

School shooters and serial killers hate and murder people for a reason, and most of them were bullied and left behind by society.

>buzzwords and no arguments

As expected.

And ugly.

That's not quality logic friend. The difference is not even important whether correctable or totally inane. Its the programming in the brain that has to cope with the conflict and adapt.

Now I'm curious how many tribes bullied some reject, and then he came back and killed them all in their sleep.

>checked and truth.

Particularly the "follow the rules" part. Whites have a duality of individualism and aptitude for discipline. Putting niggers in the same school as whites is poison. Niggers cannot think of consequences biologically, therefore they can't really follow rules. This is where all those "WITE KID REKT WIRRRLSTAR" shit comes from. In a confrontation, the white isn't showing cowardice to the negroid, he's showing it to the consequences associated with being in a fight whether he wins or loses. The nigger just wants to kill another in an animalistic show of force without planning beyond the next 3 minutes. This perpetual state of fear of breaking the rules is what has soyified a lot of our kin. It's why political correctness is so powerful over whites.

Anything less than killing anyone who even dares to poke at you is beta behavior. If killing was normal while passive agression was vilified then the school shooters would be the chads they were during caveman days.

t. american brainwashed by the hollywood jew to have pristine white teeth that look fake and unused. Give (((dentist))) gibs to poison you with fluoride. I swear we need to ban americans from this board they are so retarded it's cringe.