Wtf? Now I love KyoAni

Wtf? Now I love KyoAni.

Thanks Godani for loli Ueno.

Did nothing wrong.

How can something so evil be so goddamn cute?

Can this story even be as interesting without kyoani's touch? I feel like their visual cues alone this worth watching.

>so evil
Not evil at all. If you are a burden to others they will dislike you. Ueno was the only person willing to confront her. If Ueno hadn't done what she did then others would have done it in less direct ways and Shouka would have just attempted suicide again. Ignoring problems only makes them worse. If Ueno wasn't the ring leader for the girls how do you think Shouka would have fared with somebody like Kawaii being around her?

Threadly reminder

Ueno > shit > your life

Uenos anus.

This was a beautiful film.

But was Shoko really going to kill herself because Shoya told all his friends to fuck off? That was the only part of the film the confused me. Why out of nowhere was she going to kill herself?

KyoAni/ Yamada was literally perfect for this.

Should I read the manga first?

this fucker gets it

No and leave this thread before spoilers.

The film is the best representation of the story.

Did the MC's sister fuck a nigger?

I read the manga years ago and completely forgot about it, the movie is quite literally my favorite anime.
The story itself isn't all that special but Yamada turned it into a really unique experience.

Hello Sup Forums

Hey I don't hate them, I was just wondering

Yes.
This is why they don't show her face. Shameful slut.

He's mexican I'm pretty sure though.

Brazilian IIRC

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up

Makes more sense. Discounting other Asians, Americans and Brazilians are a big presence in Japan (at least compared to Mexicans).

I wonder if this was best suited for a film or if it would have worked great as 12+ anime series as well?

No they would have had to stretch it out A LOT and the film format works much better for the story it is trying to adapt

Film trimmed out all the worst shit and focused on the theme. I can't imagine a TV anime being any better.

The manga failed because it was too long and unfocused.

It was a Brazilian.

BIG GAIJIN COCKURU

yeah this is what really held it back

Also how is Ooima's new manga turning out?

Sauce?

Wasn't it unrealistic that so many learn sign language? I assume you have to study it every day for a year or something like this.