Darkest Hour

Is this film anti alt-right propaganda?
The text is all about how one man, Churchill, stood alone in his resolve to fight the fascists on moral grounds, while everyone else wanted to negotiate a peace. In the penultimate scene he travels on the London Underground to ask the people directly what they think, and the person with the most to say is a nigger.

Are you seriously implying Hollywood would insert subtext into a film to sway the public toward their obsessive political beliefs?

What a ridiculous fucking notion.

I demand a big hollywood production from the perspective of a high-ranking German soldier who benevolently fought for his people.

Well it seems to be more of a British production by the looks of it.
You mean one that wasn't about trying to kill Hitler I assume. Pic related.

This the future now, white boi.

>Most liked tweet of all time is decrying racism.

SS last stand at the trenches of Koerland against the soviets, buying precious time with their sacrifice for millions of civilians to be evacuated from Konigsberg.

endshot is the transport ship filled with thousands of civilians being torpedoed by a russian submarine.

Churchill was a useless drunken bum.

Meme president tweets a feel-good message and normies like it. Amazing.

No, hatred of lesser races is learned via personal experience and statistical reality.

I wasnt born hating cancer but I sure dont have a positive opinion of it now

He sided with Jew / Russian commies despite knowing about thier murderous ways. Keep in mind this was in the late thirties before German (((concentration))) camps were a thing. Him and FDR were traitors and they fucked us because now we have to deal with commies ever fucking god damn day.

Watched it about a week ago. The nigger was such a clear virtue signal (they even got him to finish the quote about Horatius or some shit) that it almost ruined the entire movie for me

The rose-tinted spectacles used by the many when looking at Churchill are very real.

Here's a Hitler quote:

>"The central fact which dominates the relations of Jew and non-Jew is that the Jew is 'different.' He looks different. He thinks differently. He has a different tradition and background. He refuses to be absorbed."

My bad, that was actually Churchill!

He was a race-realist. Back in those days it was still common sense.

Everything praising the anglos are jewish propaganda

>Implying handfuls of fringe communists in your own country were as dangerous as state actor Germany looking to maximize its lebensraum

Seems to be a sudden increase in Second World War films now that the ebil nadzees are taking over the UK and US with Brexit and Trump. Really makes me think.

if you get triggered every time someone shits on nazis youre gonna have a bad time

Yes. The (((commies))) want to take lebensraum from whites to give to blacks, Muslims and mexicans, and they want everything. Hitler only wanted lebensraum from another white ethnicity.

> "obsessive political beliefs"
But Walt Disney was 'redpilled', right faggot?

Is this real?

We all know churchil was opressor while young going arround the world killing natives in africa and india.
I'm sure the movie will forget to talk about that.

It's not that I got triggered, but the message of the film seemed to be 'the fascists are coming, the politicians won't do anything about it, it's up to ordinary men and women to stop it.' It's the Antifa justification.

> having principles and the balls to defend them is anti alt right
I’m a liberalist nao.

> going on exotic animal hunts to africa is bad
> making up quotes is fine tho

I Hope that fat Jewish cocksucking pig is burning in hell

That movie showed how an homogeneus country who believed in freedom stood up against fascists in the desperate attempt to save their national values.
It was a stark contrast to what is London nowdays, a sad multicultural space with increasing limitation of speech and zero sense of belonging to a larger community.