Girlfriend pictures on social media

Man lets a gf post this kind of pictures on public social media which anyone can view even if not on her friend list.

Cuck or not?

Cuck

I don't even date girls who post selfies on social media. Fuck, sure, but Id never pay for a meal.

Sage goes into options for non-politics related shit threads btw.

cuck

So you’re saying you don’t date?

Literally had some chick do this recently. Promptly broke up with her.

>I don't even date girls who post selfies on social media.
This.

It doesn't make him a cuck seeing as how he's fucking her and they aren't

But, it does make her a desperate narcissist

> Cuckolding is so ingrained in American culture that they "date"
> The woman can shag around with many many blokes while they "date" and it's considered perfectly acceptable

When did Sup Forums realise Americans love being cucked?

>shag
>blokes

Kek you guys really do talk like Austin Powers

Don't deflect and answer him!

I recently talked to my gf about a couple of pics she posted. We almost broje up. She started with the whole "I should be able to do it" and I said "I want to maintain an image and you are part of it" she understood and will stop.

I wouldn't date someone who posts pics like that, not because I find it slutty but it sort of makes me think that the bitch has no self confidence and needs constant confirmation from the world that she's pretty, weak minded women are pretty pathetic imo

cuck

shes out of control

when you complain about it she will stuff like "oh you not letting me enough space"

"trust me"

She's an instathot.

I think that's hot. I would love it if my wife posted similar pics.

Even when a woman shares a simple selfie, in most cases she is trying very hard to look sexy and basically whoring herself out for validation.

Pictures like this, though, they show she's broken inside.

Can we get a source for that picture? He isn't a cuck as long as he is aware and isn't invested heavily (monetarily or emotionally) in the relationship. If he doesn't believe she will cheat, doesn't realise she is a fembot dependant on validation for motivation, or is in invested in the relationship heavily, he is a cuck. That girl knows she has about another 5 years before her sexual value drops off a cliff, she will probably pursue endless plastic surgery trying to cling on to her beauty.

Source for image plez?

yea.
I wouldn't let my wife wear anything immodest in public.

If such pics are being posted, shes probably a whore and theguy is her pimp.

Or americans are more cucked than we ever imagined

>man lets gf he fucks flaunt her looks on social media
>internet betas whack off to her pics
>the other guy is the cuck
No, you would be the one spanking it to thoughts of a woman some other dude gets to smash

We have to know the context here.
If the man's GF is an absolute freak and fucks every which way, anywhere, anytime, then that is her deal. No problem whatsoever. She is a free spirit. So no, he's not a cuck.

However....

If she pulls the old "not today I'm too tired" ....or hasn't blown him in a while, all while posting semi nude/lingerie photos for all to see...then yes, he's a cuck and should realize something is up.