Remember

No one is born racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYwNJ4nQ1pg
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=QRZPw-9sJtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stfu nignog. Races must be ordered into a hierarchy.

Research literally proved babies are racist

source?

bull fucking shit

ive always hated niggers, you just dont realise it till your an adult

Children will play with their own shit until they learn otherwise.

plenty of studies showing the exact opposite.

>why don't rightwingers believe in Science!!

>No one is born racist.

My nephew was.

Wrong nigger

It's true though, racism is learned from experience. Nobody's born knowing how to read, they have to learn.

Remember to sage and ignore these shillposts. I know that it's too diffult for redditors such as yourselves, but try to resist.

I always washed my hands after touching blacks as a kid to be very honest

Children will play with everyone. Until they get punched in the face and robbed by a basketball american.

Lol, isn't that one of Gavin's mutts?

It's only a shill thread because it's shitting on something you support. If it were shitting on an african/southeast asian/latin american country you wouldn't be whining.

Pinterest, lmao.

lmao, I meant a source for "No one is born racist"

"""""""""""""""play"""""""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=SYwNJ4nQ1pg

niggers are subhuman animals and need to be kept separated from us.

I'm pretty sure it's a Nelson Mandela quote. If you're asking for a study to prove it, then I got nothing.

No one is born racist. They become racist when a Pavement Ape robs them and fires a gun into their stroller.

true, you become racist when you start to use your brain

True. Everybody is becoming racist with experiance.

nah even in kindergarden i would avoid the (very few, back then) nigger kids

I never touched blacks as a kid. Ew.

No one is born racist, until the encounter niggers firsthand.

Serves him right for being comfortable around niggers. Won't do that again.

>No one is born racist

this is literally fucking false

>No one is born racist.
The Elites are born racist. They hate all of you equally. They hate your humanity, your compassion, your empathy. They want to destroy it all, and turn you all into subhuman devils. Don't let the hate/fear based mind control work on you. The Archons have and will always be the ONLY enemy (they used to be called Satan/The adversary). Think outside the box they've put you in.

so you admit you're pulling it out of your ass?

Kids will also run out in the street without looking, approach strangers in white vans who offer candy, keep eating candy until they get diabetes, jump over a barrier at a zoo to pet a wild predator, on and on and on. Kids have to be socialized into not being fools. Kids also wouldn't do a good job of cultivating morals and virtue completely on their own either. They don't know what they are doing they are helpless dependents. Appealing to their blank slate nature as if it were more true or right is fucking retarded.

I remember hanging out with and playing vidya with a black kid in my middle class neighborhood and he was alright then, but he grew up into a hood rat stereotype. In hindsight I would preferred to not have been exposed to as much of the degenerate rap culture. Playing with white kids was better anyways. Even at a young age I felt blacks were not the same as whites and that it was an awkward pretense pretending otherwise, I just couldn't articulate it.

Bullshit, given the choice children will choose to play with other children that look like themselves.
Source: I fuckin pay attention to the world antpd the shit I see with my own fucking eyes. No University study required.

yes. his baby cried every time the nigger went near him.

Stop using " literally" in every fucking sentence you inbred motherfucker.

Racism is learned by either second hand accounts (which means the kid is a quick learner) or through experience (which means the kid grew up liberal and got redpilled by getting robbed)

When your toddler comes home with every STD known to man and pregnant...niggers not even once.

Is this a pro pedophilia slogan?

Right? It's like a tension.

My brother was young and had a black friend, one day his friend stole a video game from him. When my brother confronted him, he lashed out violently.

Our parents resolved it, and they kept asking the nigglet why he did it, because he had the same game at home. He kept saying he didn't know.

That always stuck with me. The little nigger was compelled to steal it. The little animal.

Its more like

>white kid plays with black kid
>black kid being raised in a single mother household doesn't have male rolemodels
>his rolemodels are the street thugs he hangs out with
>violently robs the kid of its toys
>"Mh i guess I won't play with dark elves anymore"

>no one is born racist

Sauce. Evidence. Stuff like that..?
No. well you're an obvious prick then aren't you.
A gross pic and a sentence.
Get out you sadness.

Fuck off you faggot. Humans are born racist. Even babies are racists. U fucking retard

That shit probably happened to you Hans. I'm 'white', I would say Hispanic White, kinda white but not Northern European white, with green eyes (I'm saying this cause I can already see some mofo comment saying theres not whites in Mexico and shit) and I remember asking my mom why were there darker kids and if they were the devils children (cause I thought dark was evil, so I relate them with that) lmao

Töte dich. Du dummer student

I became a racist when I was 4 years old on my first day of kindergarten.

>attend private parochial K-12 school because nigger infested public schools are a joke where I live despite costing the taxpayer twice as much as my tuition at private school per student
>The race ratio is 95% white, 5% black, with the black children coming from families who, to their credit, had the good sense to pay a lot of money to get their children away from nigger culture
>only one real nigger whose parents won some sort of church lottery for free tuition
>be placed in homeroom with nigger, group of roughly 20 kids.
>go to gym class for first time
>gym teacher picks me and nigger to go get exercise balls from gym closet
>once we get into the closet and nobody can see us nigger pulls the hair on the back of my head and throws me to the ground, then proceeds to jump on my chest.
>this goes on for about a minute before gym teacher checks on us and he gets sent home
>hate niggers for literally the rest of my life henceforth

As for the nigger, our homeroom teacher lost her job because one day he infuriated her so much that instead of putting him in timeout like she did every single day, she put him over her knee and spanked him in front of the class. One day before that, he brought a movie for the class to watch (different kids were chosen to bring a movie every week) and it was fucking Jurassic Park. Only movie the teacher ever turned off. Idiotic parents too.

He was expelled in the 5th grade for bringing a gun to school, iirc it was because he wanted a girl to be his girlfriend and he said no.

No, despite society telling me for years that there's only one race and that everyone is the same and that the only difference is skin color, I decided to use my fucking eyes and decide for myself that niggers can't really do anything.

This. I had one black semi friend and I let him hang out in my house when we were teens and the fucker stole dead rising 2 disc from me on one occasion and on another occasion stole $20 out of my wallet I unwisely left in my room with him. The very few niggers I've ever interacted with in my life have all treated me like shit one way or the other fuqqsake.

ya'll fuckin racists make me sick

This is a troll use sage

>Remember to sage and ignore these shillposts that don't agree with you!

Stop projecting, Redditor.

Bullshit. If i had seen a nigger at that age, i would have run away without anyone needing me to tell so, simply because he looks different and different is no bueno.

Children will play with a feral cat with rabies. Until a parent tells them not to.

This. Everyone is racist and OP is a shill.

being a judgey cunt is how the human race made it this far

Appeal to unqualified authority

Only when childrens' juvenile actions and perspectives happen to line up with our own do we present them as fonts of wisdom

is that happy negro?

i thought the niglets hand was a mullet

Came here to post this. It's simple evolution

Exquisite pepe you have there my friend. Name your price.

Libraryofhate.com

There are good and bad in every race. I seriously had my bike stolen by a damn white boy when I let him ride it. Never felt so betrayed in my life. Judge each person on their individual actions , not as a whole.

nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/

This is not true. You know those bouncy castles ? I was trying to bounce around in peace one day, when another child wanted to battle me in the fucking bouncy castle.

"Children play with everyone" is entirely out of context, because some children want to battle you in the fucking bouncy castle, or whatever else. Some kids just want to fight, trust me. just watch a bouncy castle.

>get bit by mexican kid in preschool
>tell teachers "the mexican" kid bit me when they ask who bit me
>they're shocked and upset with me
>I actually can't comprehend why the fuck they're mad at me and not the kid that fucking bit me
1992 familia, in a University of California daycare. Whatever those students were trying to impress upon me all it did was impress some of my initial distrust for (((their))) authority.

I disliked niggers since i can remember and i was born in a non-racist family in a nigger-free environment

It's true. Nobody is born racist. People are drilled US vs them mentalities, and minorities even more than any other group.

>They hate your humanity, your compassion, your empathy. They want to destroy it all, and turn you all into subhuman devils.

yeah i can see part of that in myself

Beat me to her.

This

Children will not play with everyone, until a parent tells them that its okay to do so.

Everyone is born with an in-group preference. Toddlers were given a choice to pick between a white, black and Asian doll. Every white toddler chose the white doll, every Asian toddler chose the Asian doll, but surprisingly half of the black toddlers chose the white doll also. Must be something passed on through their DNA because I guarantee most blacks in Africa would’ve run to the white man wanting to buy them and take them to the west if given the choice.

still trying to invade pol ? dems are really afraid of it

The alligator looks like he's having a good time and is less dangerous than the nigger.

my parents didn't teach me to be racist.

all the black people who stole from me, spit in my face, and acted like thugs taught me to be racist.

You're right leftist. Your actions made me that way. I used to be a civ nat cuck, before I realised just how much you wish to destroy the white race.

WROOOOOOOONG

Yes, people have no intelligence at birth.
What is your point OP?

it's called education

Yeah if I ever have a daughter I want it to be her

As a representor for the black race, let me humble apologies for what my kind has done to you. Don't seppuku just because there are some rotten blacks among us.

>No one is born racist.
I know.
I learned it after seeing how niggers act and dealing with them.

>Children will play with landmines. Until they explode, killing them.

Seems correct.

If you let a child that age do so, they will gladly play with a venomous snake.

yeah, kids are stupid, that's why we need to teach them.

I mean they would try to cuddle with a fucking grizzly bear, because it looks fluffy...

>Had to leave DMV before me and my daughter got killed by rampaging nigger because she watches tarzan and called a little black girl a gorilla

She calls short people and ugly women trolls. I'm gonna get shot.

children will also drink chlorine if you dont forbide them to do so. they lack danger knowledge

I'm racist because I can see.

Go in Paris and its suburbs.
Enjoy being attacked by niggers and arabs.
Robbed by gypsies.
The stores bought by asian mafia.
Enjoy the lovely view of streets covered in piss, vomit, crap, garbage.
Witness street prayers of muslims, telling you its their street and you are not allowed.
Do it, i dare you.
Visit their prisons, with 99% of nonwhites, and its not all since a lot of convicted felons are not in jail.
Then you will understand why being racist and nationalist is a good thing.

That hate is a construct of you and your interaction with the environment, not your genetics.

this is objectively false. i still remember the day i saw my first nigger. he stole my bike

I threw a tantrum and cried bloody murder the first time I saw a nigger as a baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRZPw-9sJtQ

>go to an obviously hostile foreign environment without your wits about you
>get wrecked for being an ignorant outsider unaware of the norms of that envronment

Tales as old as time, user.

>be 8 years old
>make friends with a black person whose black dad left the white mom
>continuously wonder why this guy is acting like a savage 24/7 around me
>start recording my thoughts into a journal while observing him, like Darwin, and comparing him to a money, I kid you not
>white mom finds it and looks at me in disgust and shames me while I don't even know why she had such a look of disgust
Probably my favourite memory. I didn't understand why she looked at me like that until I was explained racism at an older age.

Imagine being born loving scat

>after racism his mom still uses my mom like a baby sitter and my mom even starts complaining how she has to practically cook and take care of this kid
>make a model with my dad which he's always too busy to spend time with me
>nigger friend breaks it when he comes over and laughs about it
>kick him out of my house and never see that guy again until he steals my bike around age 16, I kid you not

A cautionary tale, to be sure.