Justify in one sentence why you are a homophobe

Justify in one sentence why you are a homophobe.

Why are you afraid of us?

Gay people don't have any less rights that we straight people. A gay man is free to find and marry a nice lesbian woman if he so chooses.

You are of no use to the future of the European peoples, or mankind in general.

You are a faggot who would rather suck dick than be a normal person and raise a family.

just kys.

I was born this way, it wasn't my choice to like men

>Gay
>people
wrong

Gay pride parades.

You turned a fetish into a lifestyle and parade it, just like furries.

one picture is worth a thousand sentences

justify in one sentence why you think homosexuality is natural.

but it's your choice to fuck men instead of living a monogamous life with a woman and having children.

You might also like meth, doesn't mean you have to do it

i'm not because I really don't care or think about it

I'm not. I just tend not to like people proud of a sin and who identifiy themselves according with how do they use their dick.

Shows up across all cultures throughout history and even in animals. Even small rodents like rats would try to fuck each other if there is no opposite sex partners available.

so make a choice to like women

>if there is no opposite sex partners available
But there are girls available, that's not the problem retard.

>meme flag
Yeah you don't really think about anything at all do you user?

Just admit that you were abused as a child.

Because you are disgusting. Don't ask don't tell, man.

Because you have AIDS

Im not afraid of you, I think your a loudmouth annoyance that cries to be accepted as "normal" while you already have all the same rights that I do. If faggots would just come out and say that they want to be treated special, I might have less of a problem. MIGHT

>Lick assholes
>Why do I have a parasite? From licking assholes?
>Lick more assholes
>Get parasite again
>Dang
>Lick even more assholes
>Get yet another parasite
>well I guess this is just how it has to be! DAE get tummybugs??

because history of fags as useful sodomites that cause harm to societies like women do

Heres a better idea.

Why don't you try justifying in one sentence why you are a heterophobe.

Why are you afraid of us?

i dislike gay, im not a homophobe, i do not fear them, i just don't like them. why? because most behave like fags, you know what i'm referring too, it's obnoxious.

if you don't act like a fag, i don't care.

Nobody cares about fucking faggots faggot. Nobody likes you because the virtue signaling and trying to act like you are special for taking it in the ass.

Realistically, most would prefer a gaggle of faggots over a bunch of kikes and nignogs moving in to the neighborhood. At least faggots boost property value.

... sage common sense

Not homophobe, just rational. Lets say it is natural. If thats true, homosexuality is natures way of marking off dead ends. Usless genes, nature flips switch, yea this ones a dead end, let it go extinct by failure to reproduce. Cause that's how nature works.

OP is literally a faggot

WTF. Thank God I have a monogamous bf. I can lick his ass daily

I will fight against homophobia in all kinds of places

even places like this board

people need to realize that gay people are people first and foremost.

You're not convincing anyone though. But keep bumping your stupid thread, idgaf.

Why do you confuse disgust with fear? That really pisses me off when people put "phobe" on the end of their perversion or affliction to say everyone who doesn't bow down fears them. Fuck off and leave me alone and you can suck all the cocks you want! But never assume I fear you.

I would expect more tolerance from a progressive country like Switzerland

We hate you because you think gay people are first and formost.

Homophobia literally translates to "irrational fear of human beings"

Second of all I do not have an irrational fear of sexual deviants. My concerns about them are justified: high rates of STI infections, more likely to commit violent crimes, high rate of multiple mental health disorders, high suicide rate, very high medical resource use for avoidable injuries and diseases, etc.

Third, phobias require a psychiatric diagnosis. The sexual deviants as a whole are not a large body of psychiatrists, so declaring someone as any kind of phobic is unethical and slanderous - should be sued for damages.

>Why are you afraid of us?
there's an eternity of difference between disgust & fear faggot