Re:Creators

They couldn't care less about Sota's internet drama

>fucking blogposters, get to the point already

Magane pads her chest.

Nakanogane and Marine make such a cute couple.

Best boy and best girl in the middle.

Evil Metchin standing all alone.

This is your date tonight.

>implying they are not all part of Marine's harem

>Beaten up by a girl
>Then beaten up by another girl and lost Hangaku
>Then beaten up by an old man

Who isn't?

No.

>meeting a pixiv weeb cutie irl
id believe creations coming to life but this is just forced shit

I know, isn't it weird how that's the thing that actually breaks suspension of disbelief?

>Can only push a little girl that could probably killl him on the spot in a serious battle

Sup Forums-kun sure has fallen

Either Souta is Setsuna's creation or Setsuna is Souta's creation.

Do you think this show's going to have any real romance? Not counting Setsuna and gay relationship I mean?

Yuuya fight with Alice wasn't finished before Shark butted in.

Besides Selesia and Matsubara? Because their ship is obviously heading in that direction.

He doesn't know the BASICS OF CQC.

And?

>knocked down once
>gets back up and counterattacks
>fight is over
>yeah right

Dumbass should have just ignored Shark. That was his mistake.

Whose is this?

Meteora is my girlfriend.

I wouldn't mind.

I don't know? I think they're more like parent-child relationship to me.Although I wouldn't be THAT surprised if they end up being a couple.

Alice redemption arc soon

shimakaze doujins are more believable

Charon will trap Alice on the boat.

When Matsubara asked Selesia if she wanted to go back, I could almost hear him wishing that she would say no

Charon will be there.

I've been waiting for redemption episode for 3weeks now.But to see best girl rise again,I will endure.

Those are not mutually exclusive

Who the fuck would want to go back to something that is fictional anyway?

It's been implied that the creations work become their own realites, so it's not just a fictional world.

What does sex with Alice feel like?

Selesia does. Matsubara must have built a nice world for her to live in and have adventures.

it's more like father and daughter, i just can't see any ship that would work in here, only among creators something could happen, but mixed or pure creations ships are bound to be doomed anyway

Crossover babies when?

Souta is ahead of you in the redemption line Alicetaria-dono.

The amount of spaghetti spilled during this scene actually made it kind of cute.

>sodapop420
This made me laugh entirely too much

>ever dating that ancient, decrepit hag

You also have to consider that Matsubara is Charon's "father" and probably wrote him with some elements of his own character and personality. This story could have either a very tragic or a very nice ending depending on how that aspect is handled.

I'm done with dealing with your sophistry!

is that Yuya's? He is the only one which would fit with pizza, or maybe Magane

But Souta and Alicetaria are best pals now.

Metatora and Souta (101%)
Setsuna and Souta (100%)
Selesia and Souta (81%)
Altair and Souta (80%)
Shark and Souta (50%)

No romance, only bromance.

>almost no cheese to be seen
>sauce doesnt even touch the border
>pepperoni

ugh why can't you put tomato slices on your pizza

shark butt

Gross desu.

>!pan
>not no!pan
D R O P P E D

is jap pizza, it being shit is a given, and you don't need unholy amounts of cheese to make a good pizza, you're right about the sauce and toppings though

Alice showing her ripped body in beach episode when?

>tell someone to kill themselves online
>they actually do it
Can't make this shit up

IRON THE FUCKING TABLECLOTH

Why did Alicia spend 10 minutes smacking Meteora around with the blunt side and then go right for the stab on Celesia?

>Meteora and Selesia get beach promos
>Alice and Mamika don't

Everyone in this scene looks like they don't give a fuck. How do you draw this scene and not realize that you're only reinforcing just how boring and unbelievable this segment is. At least try to make the others look like they care; it's bad enough the audience doesn't. And the big reveal is that while Souta wasn't the main cause of the bullying he enjoyed the schadenfreude. Woop-de-fucking-doo. Perhaps he will go into details later about how he "killed" her but so far it seems like he literally did nothing and she killed herself. Until we get the confession that he egged her on to off herself or at the very least he betrayed her feelings this entire thing is a whole lot of nothing. Even Rui jumps on the interminable monologue wagon with a completely unearned speech about realizing he's the only one who can do what he does. When was that character advancement earned? Where the hell was that character arc? Hidden behind the nearly pointless, drawn out fight scenes or the other monologues?

Also I'm of the impression they're playing up how girly Rui is with that back pocket touch exchange in the cockpit.

She literally said that she didn't want to kill her just yet, you no attention span fuck

I guess Selesia just has a really stabbable torso

Souta did nothing when she reaching out for help user.

He killed her because he had the chance to do something to save her, but didn't and he took pleasure in her suffering before she killed herself.

He also explained to the fucking group who Altair's creator his and her real goal for wanting to destroy the world.

Stop being a dumb ass bitch.

You will get your turn meteora, don't be so upset.

Because she didn't really wanna kill them.

That was Altair's fault.

This producer is going to have something to do with the Setsuna incident.

Was it rape?

You can't rape the willing.

I'm convinced Sup Forums is just too stupid for this show. And it's sad that it is, because it's not even a particularly smart show either. Or even smart at all.

Souta is actually just a Creation.

Notice how Souta has zero friends, his mom doesn't know that there is a broken window in her house, doesn't seem to care about the loud noises in her son's room, etc

>hey this Setsuna girl is really good, i'm going to hire her
>what? She is accused of tracing?, nope, i better fire her before it blows in my face
he killed her career over some internet rumors, he wasn't exactly wrong tho

Medical care is better in a fictional magical high tech world you know.

Remember when Selsia was driving a human car for the first time and said because the controls were so simple, it was easy for her to quickly adapt?

>Sup Forums is retarded and likes to shitpost
more at 11

What are the odds of Aniplex making a spinoff for one of these characters?

Nah, Selsia has Charon.

Selsia also needs to deal with the fact that her Best Friend from her world is actually the Evil Boss Character running everything behind the scenes and will betray her later in the story as its revealed they were Selsia's main antagonist all along.

This is my best guess.

Producer: I'll make you a professional illustrator if you give me some puss.
Setsuna: No, I want Souta cock
>Proceeds to get her life thrashed.
Setsuna: Souta can you give me the dick so I don't kill myself
Souta: No way, fag (lol).
>Necks herself.

Souta's mom doesn't even care if her son is going outside late at night.

Anyone from the Pokemon Universe would suicide if they came to Earth.

Ash would realize a 10 year old school dropout is gonna become homeless on Earth.

>doesn't seem to care about the loud noises in her son's room
Um, rewatch episode 1.

>Souta's mom doesn't even care if her son is going outside late at night.
Better he gets murdered outside than stays a neet drawing shitty art for pixiv. him leaving is a step forwards.

they would end in jail for animal abuse or irresponsable parenting

>Medical care
who needs medical care

I'm sorry, but was she sending him text after text about how suicidal she was or something? Did he know that by ignoring her she was going to kill herself?

Most likely, she did. The flashback isn't over yet. She probably rejected her when she was reaching out to him directly as her only and closest friend.

Old people, pregnant women, etc

Is this like Re:Zero?

that's not how it works, regardless of the content of the messages if you ignore a friend having a hard time and said friend kills herself later you will feel guilty, and he was her only friend, he was in the best possition to be a support for her and he failed, that's why he feels so responsable

>The flashback isn't over yet.
Fucking really?

That or use his personal army of god-like creatures to conquer the world.