The depths of stupidity of SA blacks

So yesterday we had a great thread of SA crime stories.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158527040/#158527040

Today I will drop some stories of the incredible stupidity of kaffirs in SA.

Other urls found in this thread:

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
news24.com/MyNews24/African-Quantum-Scientistwitchessangomas-20140317
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158527040/#158527040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok, tell me a story op.

Never forget, no matter how redpilled you think you may be the depth less stupidity of the African race will never fail to shock you.

bump

>be 10y/o me. Grade 4 in primary school thats about 80% white.
>New black girl in class by name of Zola being sponsored by the white family her mother works for.
>after 2 weeks it becomes evident this girl is beyond retarded, teacher has all but given up on her.
>Myself and one other student are assigned to tutor her as best we can inbetween lessons
>day 1: realization this girl cannot read 5 letter words.
>day 2: realization this girl has no spacial awareness, doesnt understand that writing goes on the lines of the page not anywhere she pleases.
>day 3: realization this girl cannot do basic maths 3+5 type stuff.
>day 5: Cannot contain impatience any longer and start to get visibly angered by stupidity.
>day 10: realization that nothing discussed in previous tutor lessons has filtered into nog brain.
>day 14: both myself and other tutor go to teacher and tell her we are giving up too.
>day 15: Zola now spends her time colouring in pictures so poorly that a 4 year old would lugh at her.
>end of year exams. Zola fails dismally and repeats grade 4. Whites all progress to grade 5
>sigh of release Zola is no longer my problem.

>be my fathers new construction site foreman (white man)
>first day on the new job I need to impress the boss and simultaneously assert my authority on 20+ construction kaffirs who seek out any opportunity to steal and be lazy.
>Time to consult my bag of kaffir tricks. Option 4 selected
>Place rubber snake into pile of rubble kaffirs are set to move when truck arrives.
>Truck pulls up 5 kaffirs assigned to move rubble into truck. 2 start working while 3 watch (standard kaffir behaviour)
>Kaffir finds snake instant and baboonery ensues.
>Screaming and hollering at ancestors to protect them.
>Entire site erupts into chaos everyone stops work and picks up stones and bricks to try and kill the "snake"
>One guy faints from fear as nogs stand 50m away from rubble pile screaming and tossing stones and bricks.
>Foreman giggling behind the kaffirs. Composes himself and walks to front of ork horde and shouts a command for silence.
>Kaffirs stand down and watch too see how new white boss will handle situation.
>Calmly approaches rubble. "Ok boys relax I see the snake"
>In one swift motion grab head of "snake" and violently thrash it around in the air in a fake struggle that evokes new levels of extreme baboonery from kaffirs.
>Foreman swings "snake's" head onto a brick and then flings it over the property wall.
>Kaffirs mouths are hanging open as they all pronounce their astonishment, "Yoooooh Yoooh Yoooooh!!!!!"
>Foreman steps off rubble pile and calmly tell them to get the fuck back to work and stop acting like children.
>Father watched the whole time and shakes hand of foreman later in the day.
>Never had issues with his crew after that, still works with my dad to this day.
>retrieve "snake" after work to place near front door to keep thieving blacks away.

>be me trying to help dad with construction business.
>Asked to drop off water pipes for water tank installation on property way out in the sticks.
>Arrive on site. No foreman today because stretched too thin. Dad asks to watch kaffirs to make sure they dont fuck up
>They are tasked with running a water hose from a water tank on ground level up to a shower on second floor.
>They connect up the pipe but fail to connect it to pump (arriving the next day) so no pressure in the line.
>I watch 4 grown black men in disbelief as they scratch their heads trying to figure out why no water is coming out of the shower.
>Call dad to inform him foreman is required to oversee these idiots.
>"I thought that might be the case"

good shit m8

This race war will turn out okay I guess.

I love you. Please have plenty of firearms and ammo ready for the day of the machete

>be 12 y/o me
>talking to black domestic worker in her 60's she lives in a room on our property.
>Old school black who isnt lazy, knows her place and never steals.
>walk down with her to her well kept room and for first time notice her bed is sitting on top of four bricks
>"what are these bricks for?"
>"We uze de bricks to make your bed higher so that the tokoloshe wont get us.
>Spend half an hour getting redpilled on the mythology of the tokoloshe, a tiny demon man/woman hybrid that stalks blacks while they sleep, terrorizing their dreams and occasionally sexually assaulting them.
>Realization that rational thinking will never pierce the nog brain.
>"but how can he get you if you lock the door?"
>he comes through the toilet if he cant get in or he uses magiks to get in the house."
>over time realize that blacks nation wide are terrified of the tokoloshe. From rural peasant to wabenzi government cronie...they all sleep with their beds on bricks.

>baboonery
outstanding post

Cool stories, bro. Keep it up.

>be me 2 weeks ago
>buying weeks groceries from store.
>get to check out and met with a stare so vacant and empty from cashier I question if im in the Truman show
>Emotional labour is a foreign concept to the kaffir. No smile, no greeting, nothing (this changes in small town SA where kaffirs are a happy to have any job and are generally more friendly)
>Total is R714.96 hand her R800 she counts it very slowly then goes for change.
>Change amount of R85.04 is clearly displayed on register but she has to do the math of how to make up this amount.
>confusion.jpg
>Im not fucking helping you with this one I want to see you learn something goes through my head.
>hands me 2 R50 notes, a R10 note and a R20 plus 5cent piece.
>Look at her with expression that says "ARE YOU SURE?"
>confusion.jpg
>fuck it pocket the extra cash and leave shaking my head as I realize stores must be losing millions from this kind of incompetence.

Have you ever used magik against them to scare them?

"Even educated Africans believe in the tikolosh (I am sorry to say that I do not know how to spell it). This is an invisible little African boogie man capable of taking over men’s bodies and doing great evil. He is little short fellow and cannot climb very high, so all your servants must have their beds put up on stilts from time to time. Branches rubbing on a tin roof at night (Africans do not like trees very much) can terrify your servants into quitting, so you must put a pair of scissors under the bed.

A common punishment for minor offences used to be to put the miscreant in a dark cell and tell him there was a tikolosh inside. By morning he is scared to death: he has seen that tikolosh. No more trouble out of him."

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

>Brother in-laws best friend becomes close to our family.
>Tells me story from his work over beer and braai.
>general manager of large grocery store. Head honcho trying to mitigate incompetency and thieving of 30+ kaffirs in various departments.
>Good at his job, keeps outsmarting and firing thieves and lazy employees.
>Kaffirs not happy with this working environment.
>Manager learns of store wide plot to ruin his life, get him fired, give him AIDS, shrink his wiener etc etc etc.
>Means of achieving this? Black magik/witchcraft.
>Groups of the employees have been banding together, pooling money and consulting various sangomas (witch doctors) to cast spells and hexes on manager.
>learns of plot from assistant manager (educated black)
>consults assistant manager and learns some basic sangoma symbolism
>shows up to work with "special blessed necklace and bracelet" designed to counter spells.
>Employees see this and start to pull weight while simultaneously trying to avoid this "well-informed" white man.
>catches one particularly retarded black trying to harvest stray hairs in his office from keyboard and desk for more powerful hexes.
>Corners the guy and demands his juju hair back.
>Employee is terrified of powerful charms white man is displaying and his seemingly endless ability to dodge what should have been powerful sangoma hexes.
>Gets hair back and mad dogs the piss out of hair thieving employee until he leaves office visibly terrified.
>After 6 months of attempted hexing the manager is promoted to head office and assistant black manager takes his position.
>Store reverts to incompetency and thieving almost immediately

Not exactly but on numerous occasions Ive shamed them using their culture. Blacks believe their ancestors are watching them always and evaluating their lives. They never want to disappoint or dishonour their ancestors but they have low standards so they justify the shit they get up to.

>be me 3 months back or so
>walking to store to food for lunch break.
>Watch some working class blacks eating their Cracker Snack corn chips. Very popular meal for poor blacks at R1-R1.50 per packet.
>They all finish their chips by upending the packets to get the last crumbs and flavour dust.
>All 3 toss the packets onto the pavement with a public bin within 15 meters of them.
>"YUSSIS WHATS FOCKIN WRONG WITH YOU THREE?"
>"Yoh yoooh yooh sorry boetie (brother)"
>"Dont tell me sorry pick your shit up and throw it in the bin like grown men! Your ancestors never threw their rubbish around like this you KNOW that!"
>I can see one wants to talk back but the other two hang their heads in shame and move to pick their packets up which forces the third to comply.
>Old school well dressed black guy nods head in appreciation as he walks past

Moar, for the love of Jehoshaphat!

>best friend in high school recounts story of his domestic worker.
>Shes making plans to travel to the Eastern Cape and has entrusted the local sangoma for travel arrangements.
>He instructs her to bring 2 loaves of bread to him on the desired day of travel
>He will cast a spell which will transform her into the loaf of bread. Second loaf is for him to eat during the ceremony.
>Once transformed she will be transported across the country instantaneously.
>The destination must have a bread bin in a room big enough for the reverse transformation to take place.
>She pays for services but refuses to talk about the results with anyone because the sangoma will hex her if she reveals the secrets of bread traveling.

See link for more info on sangoma teleport power
news24.com/MyNews24/African-Quantum-Scientistwitchessangomas-20140317

Any burning questions so far my dudes?

>I watch 4 grown black men in disbelief as they scratch their heads trying to figure out why no water is coming out of the shower.
if this was YLYL bread, I just chocked on it.

You're doing the Lords work boet. Carry on

>be African me
>go to USA
>realize their buildings don't have 13th floor
>realize they're afraid of 13th floor
>realize they throw rice to newly weds because it will bring them more luck
>realization that rational thinking will never pierce these people's brains

You just lead us right to her and now that bitch is toast

>Be tutor in final year of Uni
>Have to lead tutorial group of 30 2nd year students. Helping them understand assignment material, guiding them through the essay writing process and also grading their papers.
>one of the last few based universities so only like 20-30% black students.
>Grading first essay assignment.
>White and coloured students are performing well having listened and absorbed essay writing guidelines.
>Black students fail to use paragraphs, fail to use spellcheck, fail to include a title, fail to include references or reference incorrectly, plagarise whole sections of work or just string together sentences from source material that are not connected at all, fail to put together the most basic of argument or written flow.
>Realize they havnt been understanding any of the work or the guidance Ive tried to given.
>none of them bucked up to ask for help they just sat in silent stupidity without the courage to better their understanding
English may be their second language but holy fuck listen and learn.

Help me out her chom I know you have stories

>be too stupid to realize there is indeed a 13th floor, just not labeled as such.
>be too stupid to not leech off of society
>be too stupid to invent anything of worth, ever, without the help of so-called oppression.

Nice bait, nigger.

So is the word "kaffir" offensive to niggers in SA or is it thrown around like any other term?

I do, but I'm fucked up with flu, will try to remember the good ones and post them after work.

It literally starts riots. Just uttering it will have you thrown before the 'Human rights comission. Goodbye house, hello jail.

Big kak for using the term in any context. I always think burgers should adopt the term to get around the word nigger.

Not a SA story, but something similar -
This is a story about pajeet and fridges that happened a to me a few weeks ago.

>Have a pajeet in charge of onsite IT and networking at work.
>Totally useless and lazy even for a pajeet; (once took three weeks to install a photocopier).
>However, nobody is game enough to try to get rid of him, since the new 2IC is also a pajeet.
>One day IT Pajeet walks up to me and matter-of-factly informs me that one of the fridges is broken.
>Walk over to the fridge and immediately notice that it is humming.
>Open it up, yep its cold and still running.
>I ask him to clarify exactly what is broken in the fridge.
>Its hot, he says.
>Tell him that it feels cold enough to me and open it back up to demonstrate.
>'No here' he says rubbing the back of the fridge, with that air of shiteating superiority that seems instinctive to pajeets.
>Cautiously tell him that the element of the fridge is supposed to be hot.
>Pajeet turns the condescension up to 11 while informing me that fridges are supposed to be cold and this one is obviously broken.
>Try to give him a basic explanation of how fridges work.
>He angrily insists that I don't know what I'm talking about and refuses to listen.
>Tells me that I need to inform maintenance immediately that the fridge is broken.
>When I flatly refuse, he angrily threatens to report me to my boss.
>After a couple more refusals he storms off and I'm left wondering if I just got pranked.
>Later that night my boss takes me aside and informs me that pajeet tried to report me for not informing maintenance about the 'broken' fridge.
>Later in the week pajeet tries to report staff en-mass for laughing at him over the incident.
>Gets asked to take a holiday by HR.
>Hopefully he doesn't come back and we can get an IT guy with a primary school understanding of science, or better.

>goblin hovels

>be me
>visit local woodworking factory for uni vacation work
>factory does basic bitch furniture and dabbles in the occasional coffin and casket
>company boasts about diverse hiring practices
> take stroll through pllant and observe that its mainly kulid and white males working the industial saws and presses and what have you
>get suspicious that company is bullshitting about BEE practices
>arrive in next room where about 50 sheeboons are sanding down wooden components
>laugh uncontrollably
>me: "oom user why do you boast about Black Economic Empowerment practices when you litterally have a room full of Negresses doing fuck all"
>Oom user: " they started putting their fingers into saw blades while the machine was running to check if the blade was dull"
>mfw kaffirs are too stupid for self preservation.

>pic related

After reading all the stories in the old thread and this one I feel as though I've already sort of picked it up. How's it pronounced so I can try it out in person?

At least blacks here are too nervous to explain their concerns although this does lead to problems going under the radar because they think if they report the problem bosses will think they are the cause which they usually are

>they think if they report the problem bosses will think they are the cause which they usually are

That makes a lot of sense, if you think about it.

cute

>a tiny demon man/woman hybrid

trannies confirmed demons

Nice, thanks for the stories boet

>tagging along with dad to construction site as a lighty
>12:00 nogs all knock off for lunch break.
>eat 3-4 white bread and polony sammiches with cheap soda to wash it down.
>All nogs simultaneously finish meals and collapse onto dusty floor for customary 30 minute nog sleep.
>first time seeing this, "Dad why are they all sleeping dont they have to work again soon?"
>Dad informs me of the powerful kaffir sleep inducing effects of 4 polony sammiches and Jive soda.
>"Dont worry the foreman comes and gets them awake after half an hour or so."
>30 minutes later watch based foreman rousing the kaffirs and kicking awake the last 2 guys who are clearly dreaming of chicken and maize.
>"Eish (oh no) sorry baas (boss) iz waz gud sleep"
>"Mix cement and dont make me have to skop (kick) you awake again."

M8 i now believe wakanda is a real place with technology whitey would never understand.

>dad's construction nogs are working at our home repairing gutters and painting walls.
>2 black labs are furious about this and are waiting for opportunity to defend home against invaders.
>Nogs are terrified of the magik symbolism of a pure black dog. Refuse to enter property unless dogs are locked in a room.
>Labs loosing their shit in room. Their behaviour illustrates they believe our family and home is under assault.
>Sister comes home, opens door to her room and labs take the opportunity bolt and attack the nogs with the ferocity of marines storming Normandy beaches.
>Workers enter fear frenzy. Nogs working on the gutters ON THE ROOF jump off in fear and run for the property fence.
>Those on the ground floor do the same. One chooses to jump in the pool thinking he will be safe from wrath of labs.
>Older lab launches himself into the pool after the nog and chases him round the pool while he screams in fear of drowning and dog attack luckily he can stand or he would have drowned.
>Nog with other lab on his tail runs past pool and jumps off deck (effectively second floor) sprains both ankles on landing and crawls to property fence eventually climbing over.
>Second lab joins first in the pool for celebratory swim after nog managed to overcome his fear and climb out.
>Father comes home to post baboonery chaos, scold workers for acting like children, locks dogs back up after drying them a bit.
>Whole family praises glory of black labs while laughing about story around dinner table.

>mfw doggers instinctively know “around blax never relax...”

She doesnt grasp abstract concepts . If concepts are presented in physical way she maybe able to transfer it to normal way of doing things . Count by adding rocks together , have her write on floor tile edges , I cant think of one off hand for reading . I know it was a long time ago , just maybe this would help somebody .

Ive always wondered how dogs raised in white homes come to hate blacks so much. We do nothing to encourage their antics its like a natural distrust instinct. I understand this phenomenon is worldwide?

>I understand this phenomenon is worldwide?
It is. I've had two dogs, one as a puppy and the other was adopted from a shelter. Both hate niggers, especially nigger children.

Yeah I was too young and naive to understand that but in hindsight its actually sad that she was so far behind normal educational development. I dont know what goes on in township schools but educating was clearly far down the list of priorities.

It's more likely that they never see black people around them, so they are foreign entities and seen as not welcome.

>It's more likely that they never see black people around them,
No, I live in Chicago in Rogers Park. They're surrounded by niggers. A few months ago a niglet was shot (murdered?) in the parking lot behind my building because nigs nog.

are SA blacks as prone to abandon their kids as american blacks are?

This is glorious. Someone is telling USA how they should insult their blacks. But I think they will stick to "nigger" out of American pride. They already have a racial slur that begins with K anyway.

Yeah the difference in appearance, speech and behaviour not to mention smell must be very confusing and alarming.

American kaffir story confirming sa kaffir superstition.

>be regional manager for company
>dispatch to warehouse in central PA
>basketball Americans working there
>mostly middle aged and adequate effort on the job
>conversing with a few on break and they start talking about paranormal shit
>mfw they believe in ghosts n shieeet
>one tells me story from three months prior when he lost his key laniard in the warehouse
>tells me it was on his neck and all of the sudden gone... then he found the key hanging on a hook in the warehouse
>is convinced that a spirit picked it up and put it on the hook
>other nogs are also convinced without a doubt
>consult foreman (older white gentleman)
>he said he found the keys on the floor of the break room and he hung it on the hook and that he even said as much to the superstitious nog.
>nog insisted it was a spirit
>Even though the foreman told him that he put it there, he can’t bring himself to believe the logical explaination.
>He goes to Gettysburg once a month and pays $50 admission to go into haunted houses and converse with spirits
>mfw

Here we sometime says "cafre" it's the direct translation

You guys are like aussies if they weren't such pussies

The mentality of blacks here, especially the poor and rural ones is: "I dont have to work or save up for old age because if I have enough kids they will support me when I get old. Also Im effectively playing kaffir lottory because maybe 1 out of 5-10 of my shit seeds will make something of their lives and then Ive made it big!"

Rural fathers are absent 6-10 months of the year as they are usually migrant workers. They travel to the mines or cities to work and send money home. Then they return to their smallholdings for a few months. They all do suffer from Jamal parenting and often have kids with multiple women without the ability to support them. The mothers are often pregnant at 16-17 so they can avoid school and claim welfare for their shit seeds.

Are you planning to move out?
Can you?

Yeah similar Anglo mentality. Its the reason Aus is so popular for cowards fleeing.

Eh, at least they still send the money home, unlike gangsta Twy'one who will never pay for child support.

Yep can confirm. Dogs are fine when walking past whites, if there is a big close by oh boy that dog starts going wild

That's how demographic-economics works though. Note you said Rural. Same effect in rural US as Rural India.

>Planning to move out?
Nope. This is my home. I refuse to abandon my home, my family and my people. My family has been here for 4 generations. We are not Irish or Dutch anymore we are South African its our land. I am weary of the day of the machete but as you can see nogs very dim. Our family has a few guns but you cannot possess more than 200 rounds of ammunition at any time. If shit gets real Im staying till the end.

>Can you leave?
No European passport so it would be difficult but possible. It would entail selling everything we have worked for and moving to a country where our currency would get us a tenth of what we have here. Dont stress for us life is still good here.

Jeez , after reading these stories I kinda feel sorry for them . I cant even imagine living being that stupid .

Thanks for this pic. Can confirm most of the details.

>life is still good here
>european passport

To be honest I was going to make a joke about "until you find your baby boiled alive" but on the other hand it's not like Europe is sailing a fine course either. Not day of the rope-tier yet but our governments have given up on protecting us too and actively replace us.

Over here pik,
We had a t.v. Show about the tokoloshe.
Apparently it was the scariest shit of life.
No jump scares like that american hollywood crap.

Also the tokoloshe myth is common here too.

I can understand that response thought. To be fair I shouldnt be so light hearted about it. SA life is challenging, exciting, frustrating and at times very dangerous but many whites enjoy a great standard of living. We carved out our existence here and the blacks hitched their wagon to our success. We make the best of things. Always.

Do you want to be free of the blacks?

>We carved out our existence here and the blacks hitched their wagon to our success.

Mate you just summarized world history from -4000BC to now

Back before the fall, visitors could get a carry permit. Is that still available or is it citizens only?

> Can't legally have more than 200 rounds
> nogs are dim

So… why not… you know… *wink*

Hmm Im actually not sure hey.

Thanks user .

Id prefer if we had a better ratio closer to 50/50 blacks perform best when around whites. They dont descend into baboonery as quickly or easily if enough whites are present due to shame.

>shows up to work with "special blessed necklace and bracelet" designed to counter spells.

There are a few who risk it but prison is just not worth it. Being white in an SA jail is a nightmare as you can imagine.

you guys should seriously just move to the states or eu. fuck africa, you're not african you're misplaced europeans, and you should come home.

How about reloading spent cases?

>Testing active power saws with fingers.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they smell different

>all you white people should just give up your territory in the cities to the nogs and move to the suburbs
>keep running white people, you'll eventually get away, its not like nigs follow you wherever you go for gibs
>all you white people in America should just give up your territory and move to the pacific northwest

Perfectly legal and encouraged. Taxes and regulations make both guns and ammo poes expensive here.

A Glock 19 will run you close to $1000

Fair enough. My boss buys collectibles from Classic Arms over there, I've a few S&Ws coming in his next shipment. I was mulling a trip over myself.

>you guys should seriously just move to the eu. fuck america, you're not american you're misplaced europeans, and you should come home.

Morbid curiosity getting the better of me here

What's the worst/most gruesome story you've seen about ghouls invading homes/farms/etc?

That happens here though.
The black father will always disappear, and continue fucking around, and become HIV positive.
Leaving the woman to tak care of the child.
However, there is always a way around this.
The woman would send her child to her home village, where the relatives will take care of it, until she gets a job.
But sometimes the child when raised by a single parent will become unruly, to the point of no longer not giving a shit about their education, or they become dindu nuffins.
And they start flunking high school badly, but not as bad as in south africa though.

But when it comes to other races, however, the white man would leave, but he would want to take his mixed race child with him and raise him better in his country, but often times the mother would refuse this, as she would want to raise the child here. The result is a coloured usually a man who only wanted to be with his father, and a hatred of the mother. This even goes to the point where he would change his surname to that of his white father.

This. Not all dogs, but a lot of them hate abos and lebs. Its the 'not my pack scent' instinct.

Burgers that lost the Anglo mindset are a lost cause. Strong white men see bush, bugs, dangerous animals, violent subhuman natives and think, "I can civilize this place, I can make a home here for my people and prosper."

We are not refugees or economic migrants. We dont flee from hardship.

Over we have no welfare.
Thank goodness, but we have absentee fathers, and children born HIV positive.
But if the mothers are in university, however, they send their child to her home village where relatives will take care of it until she graduates and finds work.

So eeeh, is this thread open for non-SA black people stories?

Damn dude list is endless. We hear stories all the time from friends and relatives. Its normal for us. After someone recounts a crime story you will often hear someone say, "Thank God no one was hurt." as if thats a silver lining.

If you want some serious stories and some very funny ones too check out the link to the previous thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158527040/#158527040

>They can instinctively sense what the entire world used to know before the ideological corruption of the mid-20th Century.

Blacks and Whites are not the same.

Quick story
>My local WMC's stewardess's husband is a lolcow-tier shitlib idiot.
>Accuses me of holocaust denial because I say that the rape of millions of German women by the Red Army isn't justified by the death camps.
>Says he would happily let a dozen Africans come and live in his house.
>Loudly virtue signals at any chance he can get.
>Has three lap dogs - a Lhasa Apso and two Shih-Tzus, one of which is nearly 20 and completely blind and deaf. They're like fucking teddy bears - I've had to pull them away from aggressive other dogs because they're so eager to be friends.
>Two niggers (mixed) in the entire town. Father and son. Great guys, everybody fucking loves them, including Husbanon.
>Pic related. MFW the three teddy-bear doggies fucking hate the pair of them and can't be allowed anywhere near. Even the deaf-blind one goes nuts if they come anywhere near her.

Yeah, 1911s and Glocks sell for a lot more over there than here. Revolvers, especially Webleys & Smith & Wesson and Browning HPs are cheap by our standards.
I guess if I was restricted to one handgun it would be my Glock, but I do like S&Ws.

Please share bro