Jesus Christ India

Jesus Christ India
what the FUCK?!?!?!???!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/mri-scanner-india-death
amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/more-than-63-million-women-missing-in-india-statistics-show
globalnews.ca/news/3789738/las-vegas-shooting-victims-confusion-shock-of-being-shot-captured-on-video/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i see
the thirst for vagene was in dangerous rate

beb did not show vagene or bobs

pajeet must release

Open vegena pls

Disgusting

अब क्या हुआ?

>even 8-month-olds are bandwagoning the #MeToo movement
dire times for civilization

I’ve actually laughed out loud and now feel slightly ashamed

If this happened in other countries the only details that would have been revealed are "abused" and "struggling for life".

Why do Indians insist on putting these cases on display for the world? Maybe you should practice some good old 3rd world censorship. We already know you're rapists. No reason to make people more disgusted at you.

What Tsutomu Miyazaki did was Tsutomu Miyazaki's fault but this was India's fault. It was India who committed all those rapes, not the rapists.

>coming from an Australian

I'm saying that's how the world (and ourselves) looks at these rapes. When did I say I hated India? Wtf. Reading comprehension.

t. sanghi chappalchaat
Why are you living in Denmark if you love India so much?

t. Daisy Destruction producer

None of you come up with legit Indian names. Even Pajeet isn't a real name. What's so hard about sticking to "Raj" or "Rahul" or whatever Hollywood stock character name?

t. poojeet

t. Poonesh

Indians are subhuman scumbags. Constantly trying to blame others for their problems.

>b-b-b-but Britain did this to us!
Fuck off, you disgusting, backwards, brown cunts.

>Constantly trying to blame others for their problems.
Where did you see that, m8?

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/mri-scanner-india-death
*WHHHIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR*

beby show him beutiful pusy

t.Sukdeep

t. Indian man
lmao

Because we dont really care enough and you respond to it anyway?

>You guys are so silly! we are not named oogha boogha but real indian name is actually boogha oogha!

india please stop
PLEASE INDIA
STOOOOOOOPPPP
NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Not bad.
Very funny, underage newfag.

t. POO POONJABI :D:DDD

t. Jeetpaj

Right now my WhatsApp is filling up with this shit and it'll be in the news for the next one month. When something like this happens in another country does it become the identity of that country?

dude why are you denying that indians are rapists? why aren't you instead outraged and try to fix the problem? indian men have a barbaric attitude towards women

fucking fix your society instead of being mad that you have a poor reputation for having a poor society

what the fuck

ok rape u next week

I MUST DEFEND MY COUNTRY'S HONOUR (lmao) ON 4 CHAN DOT ORG SLASH INT SLASH

What the fuck is wrong with that country

What are the stats that prove that it is any more a problem here than in the rest of the third world? Do I get to see this shit happen everyday around me? Why is it only our media that is obsession with all this? No sexual starvation leads to raping babies. This is like Tsutomu Miyazaki kind of stuff. But no one said the same things to Japan when that happened. What about the barbaric attitude towards women? Where do you get that impression from, "Open bobs". Uneducated people on the internet typing stuff? How is our society any more barbaric towards women than the rest of the third world?
Fucking fix your society? What does that even mean? What should I do? Go about educating poor people to use toilets? It's not in my hands.

>quality post from a leaf
Positively surprised desu

Fuck you

Who? Me?

Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika

Do you know what it is like to be universally hated all over the internet? I can't believe you people complain about "too much political correctness". Wherever you go once people find out you're Indian, it's always "Ewwww, gross, disgusting, brown filth". Not even talking about Sup Forums. Reddit, Yahoo answers, random chat. Say you're from Sudan or Cambodia or Bangladesh, no one bats an eye. If you were at the receiving end of this, you wouldn't react any differently.

Two of those examples are Muslim which get much more hate desu

t. Rajpooh

I guess this is too much even for Sup Forums standarts

Nuking this motherfuckers is the only true answer.
Rama burn them this is the only way.

t. manjeer

amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/more-than-63-million-women-missing-in-india-statistics-show

Ok, rape u next week

Regrettably, facts hurt sometimes.

t. Poo

t.Japesh

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

my head is literally spinning right now

my sides
now ashamed a little

Tru Dat

fucked up news
shouldnt happen
anywhere

>be Hitler forever
You have it really bad there, brown fella.

Yes

globalnews.ca/news/3789738/las-vegas-shooting-victims-confusion-shock-of-being-shot-captured-on-video/amp/

Open vagene beb fuk

>It's not in my hands.

But in your left hand, no?

As a Chinese studying abroad I feel hate and suspicion everywhere I go. I have to answer for all of my people’s mistakes. Everyone glares at me when I take tests.

It is not easy being a citizen of a developing country. Westerners think we are more competent and then get disgusted when our poor people act like animals.

I feel your pain

*explodes*

Pakistan is poorer than India and yet has very little open defecation. Why? Tell me Muhammed Arjeshran.

free tibet, fucking genocider!

Why do you hate booksellers so much?

t. saqdiq

Yes I, at age 19, am responsible for the actions of my authoritarian government in the 1950s.

Sorry! I’ll go tell them to stop.

Send them a stern letter.

Go and show them. Chang!

fuck your people, they come here and fill my country with shitty shops that throw litter all over the streets and they wont even learn spanish. Fucking subhumans

India doesn't poo in the loo because of other reasons. People don't believe in indoor plumbing because high caste hindus want to keep their homes "pure", and they don't want to build latrines because latrines need cleaning. Therefore, many people just don't poo in the loo.
Also iirc Pakistan has marginally better infrastructure but their economy sucks because one of them blows themselves up every once in a while.

t. Surendra Poonia

Try being Swedish online mate.

Sup Forums is not whole internet m8

you are head deep in the shit that is shit posting
and a billion light years away from basic facts
blow?
for you may only the shit winds ever blow little burger

try being the internets gods?
yeah right

cheeky bugger, ey esey, esey

dont encourage the degenerate white bois

Mate it's everywhere. Youtube especially, holy shitballs.

The Swedish Cuck meme has definitely spread a ton but it's not as universal as Indian hate. The more normie parts of Reddit, and complete normalfag sites like Twitter or Facebook still love swedes, as well as Normans IRL. Indians are hated everywhere though, including those normalnigger sites.

>Youtube
why would you read comments there
whats the point

Normies don't hate India. Where do you get that idea?

I don't know man, it gets dark though.

Typical New Delhi.

Lived there for a couple years. While women's safety is an issue across the board in South Asia, the Indian capital really takes the cake on crime.

Perfect combination of factors -- a city deprived of its original culture, taken over by imported labor and unskilled immigrants from other states. Village boys who have never seen a naked woman off the internet and think showing the slightest bit of skin makes a girl easy pickings.

Similar stuff happens in Mumbai and Bangalore, but at a much lower frequency.

I love Delhi for all the friends and memories I've made there, but it's just not a fantastic city to be a young person, non-white minority, or woman. Half the population doesn't realize that places like Assam and Meghalaya and Mizoram are part of India -- they see a sort of Asian-looking person and start saying, "Ching-chong chinki!" and spewing bullshit in Hindi, because they think they can't understand.

Low-class Delhi dudes also go to GB Road, fuck a Nepali prostitute, and then have such a low IQ that they think all Nepali-looking girls will fuck them.

kek

When will you apologize for the Qin dynasty's book burning and scholar burying, faggot.

>Population of Tibet 1950 : 1 million
>Population of Tibet 2017: 7 million
>Genocide

Fucking Indian niggers

All of them are han

Bangladesh and Sudan are RARE flags so they don't get any hate here iirc
Also the one sudanese guy and the few Bengali flags that have posted here seem pretty chill. im biased about the latter tho

t. suqa madiq

t. Ajitesh Lundapotty

the absolute state of india holy shit
baby rape?
can't wait until a meteor hits the earth

Self hating, eh?

You sould join him, too.

not really no

>You should join him, too.
>You should join
>You should
>should
We already are, you nursling rapist.

This. You do realize the Chinese government has been improving the infrastructure of Tibet for decades now in the hopes of attracting more Han people to move there (and making the land more easily accessible) with the end goal being to outnumber the native Tibetan people? That's a soundproof way to forcibly integrate a population. Simply outnumber them.

>tfw you know someone unironically named manmeet.

>no one posted pic yet
Wtf happened to Sup Forums? Are you all normies now?

fucking feminists

There are tons of annoying Indian feminists on twitter. Why do they always write in English?

>taking that comment seriously
Are you ok my man?

What exactly do you know of Indian feminists? I've never heard of them and apparently there are a shitload of them? Got any delicious pics?

Okay, rap u next week

Stop being poor

No they are not

Tibetans don’t have the 1 Child Policy either. We dislike them because the government gives them special benefits.

I cannot wait for a Han Nationalist Chinese Government. We will dominate.

Yeah they should stop complaining about the rampant gang rape.

Can't help but wonder, if fucking a fleshlight feels somewhat like raping a baby (minus the blood and crying).