Spic congressman needs safe space from USA chants during State of the Union

Low effort OP

Illinois Democratic Rep. Luis Gutierrez stormed out of President Donald Trump’s first State Of The Union address Tuesday night as “USA” chants erupted on the House floor.

Towards the end of Trump’s speech, Gutierrez was spotted on camera getting up and exiting the chamber after Trump praised monuments across the country. As members of Congress applauded the president’s comments, the Illinois Democrat rose from his seat and walked out the door.

“Monuments to Washington and Jefferson — to Lincoln and King. Memorials to the heroes of Yorktown and Saratoga — to young Americans who shed their blood on the shores of Normandy, and the fields beyond,” Trump said. “And others, who went down in the waters of the Pacific and the skies over Asia. And freedom stands tall over one more monument: this one. This Capitol. This living monument to the American people. A people whose heroes live not only in the past, but all around us — defending hope, pride, and the American way.”

dailycaller.com/2018/01/30/gutierrez-stormed-out-sotu/
archive.is/DsFeZ

video: theamericanmirror.com/video-luis-gutierrez-triggered-usa-chants-flees-house-chamber/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepGutierrez/status/958560377826107393
youtube.com/watch?v=S6G0UIibGx0
sfgate.com/politics/article/SAN-FRANCISCO-Feinstein-blazes-after-supes-sink-2655543.php
youtu.be/KqRPOEa3P44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he has to go back

You have to wonder why an American congressman would be offended by the chant of USA?

Fucking beaner.

Only whites are American. All others are either antiquated farm equipment or invaders.

a sitting lawmaker getting offended at a chant cheering his country. What is this, Germany?

this

Send him back

Tweet him and ask

twitter.com/RepGutierrez/status/958560377826107393

t.hanks

Deport that stupid fool! Who does this fucking beaner think he is? And a congressman at that! Traitor! Backstabber! Deciever! Kill all anti-American globalists!

America First, not globalism, not mexico, not israel first- America First!

Disgusting behavior and he should be held accountable by being thrown out and fired

There is a city official in San Francisco that openly wanted to ban the US Navy from entering the bay because it was a symbol of militarism.

Mexicans aren't American, they need to take their ugly brown manlet asses back to their shithole.

*inhales so deeply I collapse into a singularity *

Fuck him.

based leaf

I remember thinking when I saw that live, he must have liked what he was hearing. Then cognitive dissonance set in. Then anger. Then fear.

I can't into twatter, how do you see the most recent stuff?

At every turn Democrats show the contempt they have for America and its citizens. They care more about minority criminals, illegal immigrants and foreigners actively trying to kills our service men.

How much longer do we have to wait before we start rounding these ungrateful traitors up and executing them? I don't know how much longer I can put up with waiting.

Get him outta here

>At every turn Democrats show the contempt they have for America and its citizens
Now, if GOP can actually capitalize on this when midterms come up. Sure, they won't be able to win any deep blue states, but they can go all out in ads with all these video evidence of democrats being offended by everything American.

maybe he needed to take a huge shit from eating his shitty mexishit food

Take all my keks, this fucker was actually elected!? The US is truly doomed. Supa Power my fat, Aussie ass. The US is goin down

Canada-USA should team up against the brown hordes below.

bathroom break essay

That's a shitpost, tight?

A few years ago I'd say that's lunacy. Now, I actually really believe it.

Canada is finished

It's very dangerous to allow people like this to serve in our government. The guy is literally anti-american. He should be deported immediately.

At least Canada still has white people unlike ZOGmerica. And last time I checked all that faggot culture started in JewSA anyway. So you infect your northern neighbors with your perverted culture then insult them for it. Typical Amerimutt scum.

back or six feet under for being a fuckin traitor.

This is why Civic Nationalism is the antidote to Marxism.

Marxists do not want a national identity that transcends barriers, because that means they lose their demographics at the ballot box to implement their policies.

imj glad im not alone in feeling this way. he should have been lined up and shot right there

>t. leaf

thi sthis this thjis right here, i was thinking what a glorious add point

>meme flag
What embarrassing shithole are you from? Canada?

shot.... he is an actual traitor.

No just an outside observer. They can still save themselves. America is a blanda Brazil tier shithole. Policies can be reversed. But you can't reverse your shitskin gene pool.

That's extreme for a thought crime.

Maybe he just really had to go take a shit.
Or maybe he's a globalist commie who cries about MUH RUSSIA INFLUENCING MUH ELECTION while at the very same time is trying to import literally millions of shitskins to hjiack the USA's election process by flooding it with a solid brown ((((((Democrat))))))) voterbase from failed state south american shitholes.

Why are they so buttblasted? Are they so deep into delusion that it's not even possible for them to consider that Trump is doing a great job?

The ride never ends blah blah blah eat shit

This is his gerrymandered to hell congressional district.

The absolute state of democucks.

Hopefully there was a safe room with crayons and bean bag chairs somewhere close by.

democrats despise this country

you saw the rage in pelosi's eyes

release the memo so we can hammer the final nail in the commie coffin

lets get the facts straight
he aint an Illinois Democratic Representative
he is a Chicago Democratic Representative

Because he's literally a FOREIGN NATIONAL.

Legislative and judicial branches are full of Mexican nationals, dual citizen Israelis and Jewish pets who hate white America, who hate the majority of the country and actively work against the majority's interests.

Gutierrez should be thrown in the brig, he can run in Mexico when he gets out.

>No just an outside observer
>Canadian flag

I can already picture the cringe "Winter is coming" sentiments from the left as the white man cometh down from on high (North).

Holy shit this is embarrassing.

Cant wait for this cunt to get binned

>only le ebul Republicans use gerrymandering

That a big difference? He's still Demented

They believe America is bad.

What did Obama say in 2008? Fundamentally transform America.

What do you call a gay hispanic?
>a senoreater

ALEX JONES HAS IT ON VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=S6G0UIibGx0

If you can't even handle people chanting the name of the fucking country then wtf are you even doing here? Why are you in the fucking government of the USA in the first place if it triggers you this much

Im shocked noone has bothered to post the webm. I would but I'm phonefaggin at work

He is actually Puerto Rican though. I never understood why he is such an advocate for Mexicans when Puerto Ricans tend to hate Mexicans. All latino populations hate each other for the most part, from my understanding.

Call him. They answer quickly.

America the great

>I never understood why he is such an advocate for Mexicans when Puerto Ricans tend to hate Mexicans
Votes.

Whether or not a congressperson left the floor doesn't matter because there is something far more important and I can't believe you guys don't see it. Sometimes I see how it's possible to be such a conspiracy nut like you guys are, even though I'm right, but its so obvious that Trump collaborated with the Russians to undermine our democracy and steal our election. Just look at everything, Russia, Trump, Manafort, Flynn, Putin it's all connected. This SOTU address was a failed attempt by Trump to shift the narrative from Trump's flagrant violation of the law, and we're not buying it. Trump and Pence are both going to be impeached after we retake the house, and Nancy is going to become president whether you like it or not.

Not just offended, this idiot was apparently in absolute fear as he fled the house chamber. What pathetic faggots elected this moron to fight for their interest when he flees from his own nations national chants. I don't even think this is critical thought, this spineless dumbass will sell out rather than stand up for his constituents.

He should go back to Mexico and make Mexico great.

GET FUCKED GLOBALISTS

No, I ‘member that in the news a few years ago. Can’t recall the name though but Michael savage was fucking off the hook when it was happening

Cut the words off and flip the imagine and youll have an excellent digit checked right there

Canada is a tiny little country that is only relevant because they whine so much so people won't forget they exist.

Commiefornia has a larger population than Canada.

I like how these hypocrites go to other countries and celebrate their cultures, then go back home and call white people racists for wanting to have their own culture.

(You)

Are you happy now?

Hahaha. The Dems all bought the pol/ LARP yesterday about the Memo sting and unsealed indictments and being cuffed/stuffed/ Gitmo 'd on live TV after SOTU.
REAL reason they looked scared and RAN out after speech .

Civic nationalism is doomed from the start. The fact is that some races are lower IQ than others, once your nationwide IQ drops below 90 a country ceases to function. The average nigger IQ is 80

This should not have made my dick hard, wtf

You may call him by many names, Mexican, beaner, spic, and they all flow like water off his back. But call him an American and watch as he recoils in horror.

Dominicans hate black people, they're literally niggers who think they aren't black. It's fucking hilarious

Hey remember when that guy yelled "You lie" and he was forced to grovel to King Nigger? I'm sure the media will do the same thing here. Yessiree bob anyyyyyy minute now.

ITS 30 SECONDS OF VIDEO FOLLOWED BY TWO MINUTES OF JEWISH INFOMERCIAL LMAO ALEX IS SUCH A FUCKING FAGGOT GOD DAMN

Here is a (You). Now get the fuck out

Nice.

This is the actual reality.

No. It's also why San Francisco refused to accept the USS Iowa as a museum ship.

sfgate.com/politics/article/SAN-FRANCISCO-Feinstein-blazes-after-supes-sink-2655543.php

you don't talk about Alex that way

This guy gets it.

>All latino populations hate each other for the most part, from my understanding.

Not entirely true, if there’s a group of people all latinos despise is the Argentinian and their muh white genes shit. For the most part all latinos get along just fine

its like how someone possesed by demons is physically repulsed by the sight of the cross

lmao is Gutierrez even a citizen? Someone get ICE to check him out.

Send all the spics home they don’t belong here

Fuck sending them home, they need to be put into body bads.

That would make yer decended from child molestes self happy huh?

Yer fuckin dumb

Looks like it's time to chant Luis' return to Mexico. Suffer not wetback's Mexico loyalty to live.

Have you seen canadian cities? Here is one of yer citizens. Worse than what we see even in seattle. This is probably the commie poster from here.

youtu.be/KqRPOEa3P44

Encourage Sodom, so maybe Americans would call upon the military to take it by force and execute all the traitors.

You'd be spared from the Day of the Rake, I promise you.

Are we sure it was the "USA" chant?

Maybe he was upset about the discussions of MS13, too?

Do we have a suicide watch thread? Did all the Dem's make it through the night?