twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just fucking hate that trope

they need to discipline you somehow

What's the bottom left show?

>he doesn't want to get disciplined
what a faggot

>students in the go home club.

My wife is the student council president. Lewd as fuck

They are also the biggest sluts too. Guess being a slut is easier when you have power and can hide behind your committee.

It's also terrible, that girl is such a dumb hussy who ruined the series.

"Discipline committee" seem to be code for shittiest girl. Every single one is bested by a far superior woman.

Did the manga of this get updated?

>It's also terrible, that girl is such a dumb hussy who ruined the series.
More like it's awesome and hopefully she saves MC from that annoying bitch

The whole concept of a discipline comittee is stupid. Students are generally bad at enforcing school rules, and authority figures like teachers don't want to hear a kid with a stick up their ass.

Gay

No, she is a whore who exists to cockblock the main characters. She abusers her power, and she is a slut who probably schlicks at the thought of NTRing the canon couple.

Make way for the actually disciplined girl.

You mean to say that's only series on that screenshot? I don't recognize it so I wouldn't know. I assumed it was multiple.

>She abusers her power
And the Kaicho doesn't? The Kaicho practically lives with him. She's so annoying too.

I hope Rin cucks the shit out of her. Kaicho is worst girl.

Corruption is top-tier fetish.

>expecting first girl
>Main character
>girl on first cover
>girl who kissed MC
>girl whose position is the title of the series

TO LOSE?????

HA HA HA! Funny funny guy.

At least post a good discipline committee character who doesn't turn into a slut.

When did this Sup Forums lose its way?

I remembered seeing the threads when the anime came out and everyone shit on Discipline committee girl for cockblocking the main girl. There was that one stupid waifu fag who kept on posting fake spoilers to justify her stupid actions, but that was it.

It could end up forever unresolved like To-Love-Ru. Anything is better than that piece of shit winning.

In her last work, the MC literally has sex with the main girl and the other chicks get blown out hard. The manga-ka is a dumb hack, but at least she makes endings you know has a clear winner, and clear losers.

I'd rather he just fuck 'em all.

Not going to happen.

There is no precedent in any story she made where a secondary character won, EVER. Enjoy seeing her heartbroken as the MC and Kaichou fuck like bunnies in the last chapter.

>Go to thread expecting comfy talk.
>Waifu wars and shit taking the entire thread

It keeps getting said, but anime was a mistake. It kills all discussion and you have dumb secondaries trying to show off their e-peen.

Except it's not the same because Rin is getting treated like a second main heroine. That means you have no logical basis for thinking she will lose and are just being a cunt.

Source for this? Google image search is shit

Kill your sorry self.

No, it is you who is being delusional and a cunt.

You ignore reality which makes Ui the winner, again, let me list it for you (main girl, first girl, position is the TITLE of the series, girl on first cover, most popular character, history of the manga-ka, promotional material, number of color pages).

Now, I am sorry your waifu you are so emotionally invested in will lose, but the more you think she has a chance will make the end hurt even more.

I've never had my ship lose once faggot. Save your sorrys for your parents.

Great argument there, you sure convinced me.

Holy shit just checked the RAWS and in one chapter Rin's sister literally lets MC fondle and suck her tits...it's fucking crazy

Hate to be that guy, but sauce?

Yup, everyone is a slut. Ironically, the biggest slut, which is the teacher gets less fanservice than the rest of the cast.

Why would I need to convince a lunatic like you of anything? If anything I prefer you wallow in your ignorance.

Sup Forums is not a single entity, it could very well be that most people who saw the anime stopped caring when the anime ended, and the ones who still follow it after the anime ended liked the girl who gets spotlighted more.

If you started a thread with Kaichou in the top, you bet there will be less Discipline Comittee love, and a lot more hate.

I wish I knew Jap but Rin is so fucking hot when she's being seductive

Sorry for the direct link but no clue how to rip from senmanga
raw.senmanga.com/Okusama_ga_Seito_Kaichou!/53/14

SHE IS NOT BEING SEDUCTIVE.

Put it in the context of the chapter. They are becoming second years, and as head of the discipline committee she was assigned by Kaichou to help first year students. Hayato and Ikoma follow her because they are worried she will lose her temper.

She tried helping the new first years and *shock* they see her as a walking pair of titties. This is jus their perspective of her, she was trying to be nice.

I said I don't jap retard

Then don't post it dumbass.

You don't know the context, and you completely misinterpreted the scene because you were thinking with your dick.

And you learn how to read before replying.

She was still being seductive even if it wasn't on purpose though so I was half correct.

When the normalfags went away.

Rin is a pure maiden, she has never done anything wrong. If it weren't because of the slut president she wouldn't be involved with a troublemaker like MC and she would get a proper husband that cared for her. That husband could even be me.

This thread is so poisonous, now I remember why I avoided the threads so much when the anime came out.

Looks like time didn't heal all wounds and it is still as horrendous as ever. So glad a new season will never happen.

>the student council is a bunch of whores
>the gyaru group is a bunch of pure girls
I love Japan.

No wonder she is popular in this thread, she is pure wish fulfillment, like that Ebino chick in Hastukoi Zombie.

"Even you can get a hot, pure, conservative big tittied girl if you sexually harassed her enough. Don't worry, once she falls in love with you, she will cook for you and be super loyal"

>Y-your waifu a shit! B-best girls can only be realistic whores!
t. cuck.

pure genius

Stop being so defensive, all the women in that manga are wish fulfillment. It could literally apply to any of the girls in that manga, Kaichou, Photography Club perv, blonde twin tails, threesome chick, ponytail shortie, or big titty discipline committee girl.

MC sexually harassed all the girls, instead of reporting him to the cops, they like him more. Of course, some more than others since only two are fighting for his affection.

Is gap moe the best moe?

Less hate, let's post more discipline committee

>Large breasts
>Looks like a slut
>Heart of gold
>Innocent

Yes, gap moe is the patrician taste.

Sorry user, that Rin-fag in those threads ended up being right. I distinctly remember that the Rin Fag argued that she was the most popular girl in Japan and her manga coverage followed.

If anything, all those naysayers should be apologizing.

I take umbrage to this.

Rin is a very conservative, old fashioned gal. She is the type of girl who wouldn't have sex until she got married. Literally, the ONLY reason why she acted "slutty" was in response to Ui. She only did stuff like let him touch her chest, or other things is as a response.

With her traditional personality, she would NEVER ever take the initiative to do something "slutty." Again, she is the anime equivalent to that super conservative Christian girl with the banging 10/10 body, but she doesn't sleep around.

Even now, in the manga, she does dirty things not because she a whore, but because she feels that her breasts are the only thing that can give her a huge advantage (pun intended), she has also been trying to win him over though other, more traditional means, like cooking food, and being a good classmate.

>she is pure wish fulfillment
And Kaichou isn't?
>brb girl comes out of nowhere and wants to live with you/marry you

Rin is a slut who is ashamed of herself. That's why she joined the disciplinary committee...to suppress her slutty desires.

Soon she will show her true slutty self and conquer MC with her monster-size titties
She won't but she easily could...MC really loves huge tits and it's pathetic how much Kaichou desperately tries to show him her medium-size tits in recent raw chapters...Rin could so easily steal MC from her just by being a bit aggressive it's not even funny

I would argue that Wakana is far more wish fulfillment than Misumi. Wakana just pledged her unconditional love, Misumi has to learn about love and she developed a conditional affection after time. Hayato didn't do shit to earn Wakana's love, he actually had to develop and change to earn Misumi's love.

The fundamental difference between the two is earned love (Misumi) vs unearned love (Wakana). From a pure romance perspective, the former is a far better lesson than the latter.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Rin joined the discipline committee because she had to emphasize her morally pure side because she realized that her large breasts was why she fought with her former best friend and why she got bullied by her classmates in junior high. She realized the social norm (you have big breasts, most girls don't and they get jealous of those who do) and she changed to reflect that.

As for the next part, first off, Ui has large breasts. In no anime is her breasts "normal" or "average" sized. The only reason why a titty monster like Ui doesn't get focus on her rack is because her rival is 2-3 cups bigger.

With that said, Rin clearly uses her breasts to her advantage in response to Ui. If she took the initiative and did what Ui did, yes, Hayato would dump Ui like a hot rock. The problem is she is old fashioned and she is a counter puncher. She only does lewd when Ui does lewd.

Kaichou is the ultimate wish fulfillment.
>smartest (and one of the sexiest) girls in school ends up being fiancé because parents
>totally devoted and loyal for no reason
>Oh wait, they are childhood friends and she fell in love with him when his mom died.
>Superior girl comes along, but she is willing to do lewd all the time so she is still the big focus.