twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nun isnt forced to wear it, jihadi is.
>they are both kikes

Nuns don't randomly explode.

>comparing nuns to Muslims
wow, try again fag.
saged

Fuck you, I judge the hell out of both of them

nun actually SEGREGATE themselves from society and don't want to be seen as part of it.

because the one on the right is a shitskin addicted to public assistance and cultural marxism

because the first wont kill you for being a cockfag you fucking retard

>what is a choice?

Nuns don't hide weapons under their cloth /thread

choice

one is not brought up from the cradle to wear the thing

Nuns are respected in popular culture now?

It's not defensible, actually women a wearing headscarf was pretty much normal a century ago in Europe. All thots should be wearing burqas imo.

Islamo-Stalinism is the way forward. Islamo-Stalinism is the only way we can put these whore twitch streamers in their fucking place. First we confiscate their wealth acquired by beta faggots "donating" to their streams and then redistribute that wealth to the proletariat. Then we put all these thots in burqas and marry them off to the proletariat. That's Islamo-Stalinism right there.

One is a virgin

Nuns are selfless heroes of the Imerium. Saracens cover their heads because theyre afraid Vlad will find them and add them to the forest collection.

First one is doing this by her own will while second one is forced using threat of (sexual) deadly violence.
Easy. Now you tell me why you think this is a functioning analogy, can you?

>celibate, lives in a church
>not celibate, doesn't live in church

/r/ing the shadman art with both of them?

nuns don't wear habits anymore.

when's the last fucking time you saw a nun dressed like that?

Are you kidding me?

Nuns have been judged for like the past 200 years and the practice today is almost extinct.

Meanwhile, muslim women only recieve praise for their choice of wearing a hijab. Both from other muslims and from the leftist media.

Hijabs aren't even that bad. Women SHOULD be praised for not dressing like sluts. Danish women have the biggest dick count in THE ENTIRE WORLD. More one night stands and more cheating in relationships than any other people. They could fucking learn something from muslim women.

Because the one on the right brutally murders the one on the left any chance she gets. That’s why

nuns are definitely forced to wear it
the difference is it's only nuns that have to wear it not every Christian woman

Nuns are that by job by choice, the other are civilians by force.
I don’t understand what’s the question here.

When was the last time a nun blew herself up or attacked a pregnant woman with a knife while shouting "JESUS SAVES!"?

>If you drink a beer
On Left big guy in sky is sad - put rain on you
On Right couple of niggers are angry- they throw stones at you

>that flag

stop culturally appropriating vikings

Clothing is forced by law in "liberal capitalist democracies" as well. You can't walk around in public nude, why should dirty sickening whores be allowed to expose their hair to men who aren't their husbands, but not their tits as well? Headscarf should be mandatory for all women who aren't whores. Pic related was normal a century ago.

Both are complete degenerates

because one chooses it? later in life?
you know consent? No wonder you have so many rapists in your ranks

The first one offended the church so much they no longer exist. They now wear jeans and have buzzcuts

Because you dont understand the difference between a nun and some random muslim subhuman.

the nun wears this because she wants to
the nun can leave the order whenever she likes
the nun will not be stoned to death for being raped
the nun is not considered 2nd class human being
the nun is not a slave to men but a servant to God

>Shädman

Maybe if faggot whites threw a few stones on whores their societies wouldn't be overrun with niggers in the first place

of coarse not
know why?
im not even opening this thread and can already tell you that OP is
>1 post by this ID

Thanks. Also checked.

yeah but as long as she's in the order she's gotta wear it right?

Nuns don't give birth to terrorists

Nuns aren't forced to cover the,selves. Also, nuns aren't inbreed so they don't look as silly.

this
/thread

Where to start
>One promotes a culture and religion that straps bombs to children to kill infidels
>Stones women for not wearing hibab
>Kills anyone who does not submit to Ibslam
etc etc

are you THAT fucking dense? Naive?
Lacking awareness of culture and religion?
You COULD make a point about western/eastern cultural distances on 'female shame', but they're both wearing them for the SAME FUCKING REASON

cultural (religious) mandate.

Are you just waking up? Perhaps you're young?

"Nun isn't forced to wear religious headgear"
Next you're gonna say the pope doesnt wear a hat. Unless its raining.

Nuns don't walk around in public you retard

>1 post by this ID
Stop posting guys it is a trap

Pic related!

Nuns are overwhelmingly and statistically peaceful.
The hajib-wearer is exponentially more likely to harm and maim others. The rag wearer of islam preaches a deceptive war continually levied at infidels.

islam should be wiped from the face of the earth like shit from my ass.

youtu.be/hj8sinlYDRA?t=4

Nuns aren't Arabs Somalis, etc.

Wear whatever you want on your own continent.

A nun can rescind her vows, and not get stoned.

A jihadi takes off her burka, and she gets sent to the family back in Palestine for ''re-education.''

One is a religious order, the other is forced.

Not forced in that she won't be killed if she doesn't

Just like starving and shitting on a bucket was normal a hundred years ago. Also incredibly high woman and child mortality.

Unlike you, we are ascended. You are monketts.

>the nun wears this because she wants to
No, because it's ordered by God to avoid the lustful gazes of men

>the nun will not be stoned to death for being raped
because she doesn't live in a Christian society but a "secular liberal state". (In a Christian society she should be stoned to death for being "raped" and not screaming loud enough)

>the nun is not considered 2nd class human being
She is, in the eyes of God and men who aren't castrated faggots like the average German.

>the nun is not a slave to men but a servant to God
and the wife is subordinate to God first, her king second and to her husband third

not an argument

this is not an argument.

first one is a lying pedophile for satan

second is a lying MURDERER for satan

I have 0 problems with a headscarf
/Thread
Sage

They are actually the same

it's their working clothes
like the BDU of the army
but as far as I know they have their own clothes as well

Say that IRL and see what happens, monkett.

In what ways do improvements in nutrition correlate with declining standards of sexual mores and public decency, other than that they occurred at the same time? It's possible there was improvement in one area and a total decline in the other. Walking around half-naked like apes the way that the Jewish media promotes today is not "progress".

Tools for satanic oppression they are actually the same. Islam and Roman Catholicism are both work of the devil

sure, the muslim is a heretic

tl;dr
come forth from your faggot meme flag

Islam and Roman Catholicism are both work of the devil

Mark 7:7 English Standard Version (ESV)
7 in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

Repent and call upon the name of JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved

I'm not letting a sand-nigger dictate any sort of social mores. Euro-Gods or nothing, and a European isn't ashamed of gis own body.

>nuns devote their life to religion
>hijabi sluts do it cos their father made them to so they dont arouse him when he is on his 10th day of nofap
there

Revelation 20:14 English Standard Version (ESV)
14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

AND ISLAM AND ROMAN CATHOLOSCHISM INTO THE LAKE

First one has something to do with the plague second one has to do with not tempting men, but one could argue 1st one maybe similar, but one can leave the catholic church, whereas one cannot so easily leave Islam.

FUCKING LIBERAL FAGS, GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD
GOD FUCKING DAMN

1. All western women are not required to dress like nuns
2. Being a nun is a choice
3. Nuns are a religious order within the west - whereas Islam is a religious order that requires women to cover up,
4. The west is secular and nuns are rare

One is a white native born into her country, the other is a sandnigger invader.

Poor b8

One is part of European traditions and religion and the other isn’t. Free choice? Use it where it should be used: in your shithole country

The first will risk her life to save yours. The second will risk her life to end yours.

The first one is her choice, the second is obligatory tool of opression.

The root cause of the hijab is to keep women ''protected'' from the lustful gaze of men who can't help themselves. Not wearing this piece of fabric is giving men permission to rape your filthy slut ass.

That's how the logic goes. It's not empowering to anybody, but a kind of female control. How is it not wrong?

>Using ESV
You do not kno de wei

Not like they used to, both bow to the Jews either way

>Muslims are subhuman apes who just can't help but rape anything they're attracted to

Thanks, no need to tell us this, we're seeing it in our streets every day.

They are mostly triggered and then stick around trying to trigger back and fail and get more triggered by us.

Men can help themselves, most men in most places always have. Apparently muslim boy / goat fucking inbreds from shitholes cannot.

Remove kebab, free will and Christianity will reign again someday.

What's a "monkett", you faggot? The internet is part of "real life" it doesn't exist in a seperate dimension. If you're trying to say that there can be legal, economic or social ramifications to my opinions, I'm already aware of that. Which really makes a mockery of the whole "free capitalist democracy" thing that the ruling Jewish oligarchy tries to sell us on. Sure, you have "free speech" but we will make sure you end up unemployed and homeless if you speak out of line with the media accepted narrative.

So you want Europeans to walk around naked in public, or just not cover their hair?

It's 4 lines, you mentally disabled shit-eater. Just admit you can't articulate a coherent counter-argument because your stunted AfD civic nationalist brain needs the feminist egalitarian anti-Islam rhetoric to avoid being called a "racist" for not wanting to be invaded by millions of Arabs and Africans.

One doesn't belong in our country.

>but they're both wearing them for the SAME FUCKING REASON
holy fuck are you fuckin stupid

Both are stupid.

Because the first one is a nun and the second is an everyday Muslimah.

Nuns don’t want to kill me.

They did in the 17 century learn to read faggit.

Left is exception, right is rule.

yOUR mOM dONT kNOW de wei

Yes they do. When’s the last time YOU saw one? Not recently, obviously.