*grants amnesty*

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrOdQ8e2ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only you knew how mad Dems really are

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. WE HAVE BEEN DOING POLICIES OF THIS SHIT SINCE THE FUCKING 80's AND IT HAS ONLY KICKED THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD. WE CANNOT JUST KEEP GIVING PEOPLE CITIZENSHIP FOR WALKING IN AND DROPPING THEIR KIDS OFF.

THESE FUCKING GUYS NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY AND ACTUALLY TRY TO FIX IT.

TL;DR
Fuck off we're full

Agreed.

>the US keeps giveing citizenship to illegals
Wtf cunts, get your shit together

Truth is nobody likes the far right or the far left. Not even Trump. Stay in the fringes with the disgusting trannys and sickly fags, it's where you boys belong.

BEAUTIFUL BABIES

White Americans and black americans are extremely fat and lazy, they can't get rid of illegals or they wouldn't be able to wipe their own asses. America is like a dystopian episode of the twilight zone.

*removes chain migration*

Sad

You know, Mexico isn't sending their best, either.

not really tho, its a 12 year process and most of the illegals will fail to get citizenship during this time.
he actually played his hand really well desu.

What's to stop the next Demon rat from getting into office and just granting them instant mass citizenship?

>most illegals will fail
>this is what trumpfags actually believe
I've watched this delusional goalposts moving and projection here for years now. Its fucking sad

Problem is, it's mostly majority boomers and a relatively small, but technically sizable amount of non-boomers that are against DACA people being granted automatic amnesty. The optics for those in the middle on the subject (which is a huge portion of the non-boomer population) of deporting all of them, are pretty bad, and doing so would result in a self-flaggilating pendulum swing of us importing millions every year to make up for it.

>if you deport your enemies, they win
But seriously, what's preventing them from doing that anyway? You think the pendulum swing caused the importation in the first place? It doesn't require voter complicity, but voter apathy works

>moves his pawn forward

Still no wall

That will happen anyway if we don't win 2020 or 2024. We will just have to make sure we keep winning elections.

If they abide by the law and get a job for 12 years. 90% will be sent back, WHEN THE WALL IS UP.

The only way we can even hope to rein in voter apathy is by allowing anecdotal experience to drive them (could take awhile), or to see, on TV, DREAMERs acting very self-deserving of gaining more rights than your average citizen.

Must be based on merit. If they contribute to society legally, then they can be accepted. Btw we need immigrants to accept low pay to help
Built and maintain this amazing country.

>Btw we need immigrants to accept low pay to help
What the fuck is the point when we're on the precipice of automation taking all low skilled/low paying jobs?

Truth is, once the demographics shift and spics take over the majority, white people will never be able to democratically vote for their own interests ever again.

Truth is, if you think we can afford to compromise on immigration, you're a retarded faggot.

Truth is, if you think that without a white majority, America will survive, you're a retarded faggot.

Your mistake is in thinking voters won't become more apathetic over time, and accelerated by diversity

Shill hes just playing 1.95milldchess youll see they will all vote conservative mexicans are based

>Btw we need immigrants to accept low pay to help
I was going to call you a kike but considering your post is filled with errors I'll opt for nigger instead

>Implying an iRobot future is around the corner

It’s a negociation if you didn’t expect some form of DACA to get a wall and major reform you are a fucking idiot

It was the obvious move, democrats get their tiny number of pets now and we get to alter immigration in our favor for decades

>Hererrr I wanted Donny to gas Mexicans

Thanks for the votes but you are nigger tier don’t bother commenting on anything important

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrOdQ8e2ao
Yea because it was all fucking planed you brainlet

>Everything Is planned and controlled by near omnipresent politicians over decades

Absolutely not; if I have learned anything over the years it’s that the world and the way things work is far more chaotic than I ever imagined as a kid

See

Bump

Drooling Joe is going to be a Big League Nickname!

Dems are drooling for another chance at winning.

Bad Theater.

>America is like a dystopian episode of the twilight zone

Well those dystopian TZ episodes *were* critiques of America. Specifically, (((Rod Serling's critique))) of various middle-class American mores that irked his Jewish soul.

Jewish subversion of American values via television started early, in the fifties. (I hadn't realized that before I wrote this post, but thinking about it now, and knowing the history of that era pretty well, I can see that it's true.)

*But in turn makes it take like 20 years of good behavior to get it*

>ill grant this mexican amnesty in 10 years if he never commits a crime between then and now and gets a job- in exchange you must swallow my load
>haha glumpfies we won, amnesty don strikes again
>when u swallow ur enemies load, you win

Which still accomplishes the Jews' goal of turning America into Brazil 2.0.

It just pushes back their timeline 20 years. Whoop dee fucking do. Why did we even bother voting for Trump if that's the case. We could've went with Hillary and burnt it all to the ground.