/Comfy/ Anime

What's that one anime that just made you feel genuinely happy after watching it?

In the image of the society happily unified by consumption, real division is only suspended until the next non-accomplishment in consumption. Every single product represents the hope for a dazzling shortcut to the promised land of total consumption and is ceremoniously presented as the decisive entity. But as with the diffusion of seemingly aristocratic first names carried by almost all individuals of the same age, the objects which promise unique powers can be recommended to the devotion of the masses only if they’re produced in quantities large enough for mass consumption. A product acquires prestige when it is placed at the center of social life as the revealed mystery of the ultimate goal of production. But the object which was prestigious in the spectacle becomes vulgar as soon as it is taken home by its consumer–and by all its other consumers. It reveals its essential poverty (which naturally comes to it from the misery of its production) too late. But by then another object already carries the justification of the system and demands to be acknowledged.

Baccano, because it made be believe anime could not be shit for once.

I'm watching Hidamari Sketch for the first time. It does the job well.

Yes Mr. Debord I know I'm engaging in vapid consumerism. The alternative is me killing myself.

On that note, I wonder if we could get Zizek to watch some anime and see what he thinks.

Dragon Ball Super, especially the latest episodes

Pic Related. One of ghibli's most underrated and comfy films

This is the epitome of /comfy/

after? none man, only feel happy while I'm on anime

Nichijou. AOTYAY

Konosuba.

Toradora

This. The world and the characters are SUPER comfy.

I'll agree. It was one of those I didn't have to try to pay much attention to, I just had to watch and laugh every time I heard KAZUMA KAZUMA.

wtf I cant even finish toradora for the second time without getting all depressed again

Acchi Kocchi

nichibros

Nothing makes me feel as much unbridled joy as nichijou

Might be too active/loud to be considered comfy though.