How can they defeat him?

How can they defeat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ait_Fs6UQhQ&t=2m05s
strawpoll.com/s8yc15a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zeno button.

Exponentiation

"aah you were at my side all along...my true mentor...

...my guiding moonlight"

HAKAI

O

MY

Zeno

ASSPULL

youtube.com/watch?v=Ait_Fs6UQhQ&t=2m05s

NINGEN

Give me that Madara copy pasta already, i crave it.

But wouldn't it call a Zeno from a different timeline? Or does the button transcend time? Or does Zeno himself transcend time?

It didn't in the anime, that's why we have 2 zenos now.

Now you're starting to realize that Zamasu was so great and so perfect that both the anime and the manga needed to invoke insane levels of asspull to beat him, and they still failed, needing to use the zeno button as last resort.

Zamasu himself is just a mess of dumb asspull as is.

Where the fuck am I supposed to read this? Nyaa and Bato.to don't have it, Mangafox neither when I had to resort to that.

asspull
lstrawpoll.com/s8yc15a

Dismember them again and drop a mountain on them. If SSJ Vegeta couldn't lift 1000 tons, a mountain shoud do the trick.

Oh wait, they wouldn't be able to lift a mountain either. Maybe the Kais could make one. Show that creation power at work.

Zamasu is the answer to literally every question about abusing the mechanics of dbz. He has magic threat, dragon ball wishes threat, zenkai boost threat, fusion threat, and now multi body threat, all rolled up into one character. Magic always fucked with goku and folks like the entire buu arc since it doesnt take power levels into consideration. Immortality/regeneration was tacked onto post frieza main villains like cell and buu. "Why didnt cell just zenkai boost to win?" Well he have zamasu to answer that now. Fusion was the biggest power up in the series and now its on the opponent's side. Pre-super discussion were always, goku win lol cant beat goku, so how do we make a new enemy for goku? Just make the bad guy goku, genius. You may not like zamasu, but his character design it well thought out for the postseries villain.

Manga is asspulling this shit even harder than the anime.
I don't know how can this trainwreck be salvaged at this point.

Just like with the anime, instant deletion by zeno.

I meant from a meritorical writing standpoint, not in-universe resolution.
Manga is genuinely just as shit as the anime in terms of writing, just different flavour of shit.

Super is seriously such garbage

Agreed. Just as bad as GT, except kind of worse because this one actually has direct toriyama involvement.

Nothing is worse than GT