Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Not an argument.

I think you want
Those were their people, we are just macreme fans. Buh bye

What not all crimes were commited by foreigners?
Typical leaf post sage

It is fantastic to be white

>there are bad people in our country
>immigrants from shitholes can't be bad
Why do I have to pick both again?

I would rather be shot by a white guy than blown up by a sandnigger

Everything in OP's pic is false flags from Obama administration trying to take away our guns.

wait a minute i thought we were ALL immigrants

>niggers are responsible for most murders
>niggers are not immigrants

He has a point...

>these crimes aren’t enough, we want more criminals

Only two of these weren’t false flags.

Apparently there are only a handful of murders a year in the US.

I thought we were all immigrants?

He's trying for the record for most logical fallacies in one post.

>Having to go back two decades to get your points

>Ignoring Orlando, Naval Yard, San Bernardino, Boston etc.

Hell, just last October NYC got truck of peace'd, and last month that subway attack was attempted.

Yeah, they were all democrats.

>Enriched by trucks of peace, pressure cookers of peace, facial acid splashes of peace, dinnerware of peace, masonry bricks of peace, and 767's of peace
>But at least none of them used a gun!
What about that kebab that shot up the nightclub?

I agree, we need to stop recognizing dual Israeli citizenship. You never know about an ally, you're gonna find out.

But I thought "We are all Immigrants!!!!" I feel you need some sage on your dinner.

All MK Ultra victims. Doesnt count.

>half of these were 9/11-tier false flags
>leaf

actually kill yourself you fat, brown faggot.

Someone please make a list of all the ragheads that killed americans

>let immigrants in, WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS
>look at these handful of shooters over 20 years, THEY WERENT IMMIGRANTS, so let immigrants in

>Crime committed by citizens of the nation totally eliminates or justifies crime committed by illegal persons
>We are a nation of immigrants, but not all of us are immigrants

The left are a bunch of brainlets nowadays, wow.

so were listing CIA MK Psyops and false flags now??

Origami, you’ve forgotten to add that one

Okay. So add boomers and unstable basement dwelling tards to the "to be gassed" list.
Pointing out other abominations who need to die doesn't mean abominations not pointed out don't need to die.

>all of these crimes weren’t committed by immigrants accept more immigrants
>we are all immigrants accept more immigrants

What exactly is this retard trying to say?

Somebody did his homework

It doesn’t matter. What matters is the fact that all the libs care about is immigrants. They are practically ignoring every other priority. What about working class Americans? Why are they obsessed with immigrants now? That’s the number one and only things libs are talking about. And it’s gonna be a problem for them.

you should make them reimmigrants to afirka

Boston Bombers - immigrants
San Bernardino shooters - immigrants
New York car of peace - immigrant
9/11 - immigrants
Garland Texas shooting - immigrants

See?
Lists are easy to make.

But mister liberal....you've been saying for months that we are all immigrants.

immigrants caused them to shoot people though, so the more shitskins you import the more conflict it creates

kek
underrated

That would really be powerful if a single city didn't decimate those numbers every single fucking month. Chicago.

He does have a point but ultimately it is whiteys fault for bringing them here and then not expelling them

Fucking shitbags doomed this country to hell from the start

Neither is every nigger in the inner city who shoots a dozen other niggers

Compare that to the thousands upon thousands that WERE killed by terrorists and illegal immigrants. Not much of an argument there.

All those cia hit jobs were not immigrants?! You dont say...

Now do the same list with:

"MK Ultra Subject" under each name. Except Paddock. That was possibly something else.

>"I know you're worried that some of these people coming illegally over the border might be dangerous people, but did you know NON-IMMIGRANTS SOMETIMES KILL PEOPLE TOO? Haha checkmate racists, you must feel pretty silly right now!"
This needs to be a smuggie

>Be me, live in Maryland
>300+ killed in Baltimore this year alone
These people just don't give a flying fuck do they?

It's not about those who commit one-time crimes.
It's about ethnic groups who commit crimes regularly; that is, more often on average, and that doesn't have to involve mass-murder.

ctrl+F no pulse nightclub?

wasnt the d.c. sniper an african immigrant? i kinda forget, i remember they kiled the old guy

>Las Vegas shooter
FBI arms dealer, deal gone wrong, Saudis did it
>Sandy Hook
didn't happen
>Charleston
MKUltra
>Aurora
MKUltra
>Texas
MKUltra
>Columbine
One was a jew

#LiberalLogic

I thought we were a nation of immigrants???

Checked

>correlation vs causation
There is no causative rationale between any of them, as based on citizenship, for motivation. You’re a fucking faggot, OP.

>The body count of all of them combined
->Less than 9/11

Also,
>columbine
Whew blast from the past faggot, seems like you're really stretching there. Why not use a more recent shooting like the pulse nightclub or San Bernardino? Oh wait..

Hahaha it's skolnik the "fellow white" kike! Don't forget gas chamber lever pullers at Auschwitz, not immigrants!

I think it's impossible to be a more obvious shill than OP is

You know how we were giving democrats shit for having no platform for the last couple of years? Defending illegal immigration is the one actual issue their pushing now that isn't simply "tuck frump" (although that's still 90% of their motivation). They are quite literally the illegal immigration party. A stupid play if you ask me, wjy court 'constituents' who cant vote? Might as well form a multi-million dollar Toddler Party while you're at it, that's another group whose interests are sorely underrepresented

(((Michael Skolnik))) is the Jewish (((political advisor))) for the rich nigger Russel Simmons.

Uhm actually sweetie they're all immigrants as America is a nation of immigrants after all

Yep, I that is what I’m thinking.

I believe the term is...
"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here."

We have enough nuts here to deal with. So why import more?
OP just made the argument for more anti immigration stances.

I thought we we're all immigrants

I'll see your 6 and raise you 10
Boston Bombers - immigrants
San Bernardino - immigrants
New York car of peace - immigrant
9/11 - immigrants
Fort Hood - immigrants
Orlando - immigrants
Virginia Tech - immigrants
2013 Hialeah shooting -immigrants
2011 IHOP shooting - immigrants
2012 Azana Spa shootings - immigrants

And?

At least 2 were, but for other reasons (mainly) than guns. Sandy hook in example i think was mainly to getbsome new pizzagate children
Pic related
>fotoalbum of ritually abused children
>rumors of sexring in the town.
Possibly all are false flags though

Death Toll from all those incidents combined: less than the number of homicides committed by illegals in a single year.

About what niggers do in a week.

Oh goodness. You're doing god's work, friendo.

White people are too dumb to make a bomb lol

I thought we were all immigrants?

Make a point next time. Sage.

Just proof that when white people want to fuck shit up, they are competent enough to have a bodycount.

Well if he fucks his wife then I can too then by that logic and it's totally OK because he does it.

Exactly. The same as our war record the last 500 years. None of this constant low level half-cocked aggression you get in Africa or in black neighborhoods. Instead it's peaceful until shit gets real.

Yep. My thoughts exactly.

FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK
FBI ASSETS THOUGH
>FBI ASSETS THOUGH KEKEK

Well who would have thought 6 people out of hundreds of millions of non immigrants could be evil?

Jdidi

9/11

>Not an immigrant

Sorry Michael Skolnik, but we are a COUNTRY OF IMMIGRANTS. Take that backwards (and racist, quite frankly) attitude back to the Stone Age where you found it.

Means nothing. Immigrants commit crime at higher rate. Even if they didn't, a proper nation must identify as one collective. Jews, blacks, and other non-whites see themselves as something separate from whites/Europeans (who ARE the default, essential group that defines the United States) and work against the interests of whites, which makes them a cancer to the nation.