Little Witch Academia

New episode soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXKkeFUvgTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War
youtube.com/watch?v=oR68oAtWY-c
youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone watching the episode therefore not shitposting here.

HAPPENING IT"s haPpening

>The whole plotline with coups and wars and political intrigue and statesmen went fucking no where
>was basically resolved off-screen

What was the fucking point, then?

can someone make an amv of croix with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=sXKkeFUvgTM

Resolved? what the fuck are you talking about???

They barely covered it, though

>unnamed country hates us
>there's about to be a war over a fucking football game

The whole thing was caused by evil energy, Akko destroyed it with a single thought.
What a fucking worthless plotline.
Now there's a magic nuke that Akko will beat and the whole thing about football and politics will fall by the wayside.

you're right, they barely covered it because it's fucking worthless.
A country literally falling and going to war because of a football game. I wonder who at Trigger thought that was a good addition to this show of all things.

That's the kind of thing I would expect out of Inferno Cop, not this show.

I'm from argentina. Let me tell you something, we're totally capable of going to war over a fucking football game.

And get destroyed of course 'cause we have like 0 military power.

It was fucking stupid to begin with. I really don't get what they were thinking making the climax of this story about magic focus on a soccer game.

They're making fun of the rioting Antifa black lives matter feminist retards on the west coast of the US, only just using soccer as a red herring.

When I saw the foreshadowing of the riots I was hoping it'd at least be something to do with witches/magic. It'd probably fit in with the story more that way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War

You have to be retarded if you didn't realize the whole thing was caused by amplifying the anger energy. They still have to deal with the magical nuke and saying things like the good guys are going to win in this kind of show is obvious and having it be a twist everyone dies ending would just cause riots.

As others have posted countries have gone to war over less and in the real world there is a football war over a game and pent up tensions.

Your basically saying reality is unrealistic at this point.

Are you watching the same show because the riots have plenty to do with witches and magic. Croix amplified the seeds of anger throughout the countries to harvest their emotional energy. She just underestimated how powerful and self perpetuating it could become to the point where she loses control and a magical anti-yay nuke is spawned from pure uncontrolled anger magically manifesting itself.

Akko is going to shoot the nuke down with Shiny Ballista there I saved you a week of pointless speculation

I lost it

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

I laughed my ass off BUT I FUCKING LOVED IT

I meant the reason why they started to riot, because of witches/magic. not sports.

I would've loved it more if Croix pulled out her own lightsaber

I think there was a plot item involving a giant fake Shiny Rod mecha powered by hate. Where did it get its anger fuel from? It think the thing might even have figured in the most recent episode.

>LWA final episode

youtube.com/watch?v=oR68oAtWY-c

Holy shit, the absolute madmen

Chariot's battlesuit is so fucking sexy like holy shit.

>Croix leaves to stop the missile on her own
>Akko catches up and stops her and does it herself because Croix cant fly fast enough
Then that broom bird comes back

Low point in an otherwise great episode.

Don't mind me, posting this for archive purposes since the silly OP didn't name the thread properly.

...so why does Chariot have super human strength and agility even without magic?

She's /fit/.

Polaris

I thought this was going to happen.

Why would the riots have to be started by witches/magic. Riots in Europe are pretty normal even today and if you had magic/witches added in they could either calm or amplify it with fictional magic as shown.

They also showed this a number of times earlier and it was pretty obvious that using that many people was going to end poorly. The schools strike is actually the first instance where she tests it on the small scale and figures she can control the reaction. At the national level her plans clearly where scaled up way to quickly and in an unsafe manner leading to the creation of a magical anti-yay nuke with no command to do so other than the free uncontrolled magical anger.

Gaijin update when?

Final battle was a bit of a letdown, Croix got broken which was fun though,

(but now for real the actual final battle is a magic nuke or what?)

Is magic nuke just a plotline they would use in case of season 2?

>Croix cucked not just by Akko but literally everyone eles.

She better get a hug next episode.

I'm so glad based Finnelan (and headmistress) finally showed up to stop Croix, even if they wound up doing very little to actually help.

>cucked by Woodfucker and the shiny rod
>cucked by her own evil mecha

She is a fucking mess, should have just died

It was in the last thread, senpai.

>a fucking stick

>Chariot brings Croix back to school in front of Finnelan and Holbrooke
>Croix just breaks down crying

they snatched her ipad, that was a gg to Croix, unfortinately for them plot required magic to be cancelled, and they don't have thunder thighs like Chariot to go around dropkicking dragons and shit

thanks famalam

You can see the exact moment her heart breaks.

Stupidest idea from yoshinari desu, feels way too tacked on to just make the show more 'interesting' and fill in the plotpoint of croix farming hate

How retarded do you have to be to think it's all over? The whole football thing is still in progress, that missile thing is foreshadow enough, plus the tactical nuke incoming part at the end is gonna be relevant. All that politics and football thing hasnt ended yet, did you even watch the ending?

>Akko, prove you really do love me and sacrifice yourself to stop that nuke.

I want to see Ursula like Croix teaching magic in S2.

i missed the thread
was it lit?

I hope she dies in the final episode.

>In before reset for s2

>Akko, do you love Croix-sensei too?
>No, she's a bitch!

WOODFUCKER

It is show for children. Noone dies

So what is the deal with her anyway? Akko completed the trial, now what?

Do children know what a coup d'etat is?

youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0

>implying she deserves one

obviously Woodfucker is behind the nuke

even if it was for children some other shows have deaths, it doesn't have to be super explicit or anything, hell even Disney movies do that.

>Oh sweet, Akko freed Chariot with that arrow shot, now they can proceed to kick the dragon's ass together
>Oh wait, it's fucking dead

Is Ursula the kind of girl that will constantly go "if you love me, you'll do this for me, Akko"

I hated that too, but to be fair the shiny arc at max yay power nuked the fucking moon, I can understand a shoot from it to destroy Croix hate machine.

The OVA Dragon also went down from one shot.

So basically, Super Magical Grand Triskelion Charion next episode?

Obliteration of bong land is next episode

I like to imagine her breakdown similar to Buzz's from Toy Story
>Years of academy training wasted!

yeah but at least they were slinging spells at it before it went down

>Pulls out a lightsaber
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH DEFEND THIS

Don't do it. I have the high ground!

>slinging spells
You mean A spell

It was awesome. That's all I need.

Nuke will be defeated by
>Constanze and Jas in Mecha
>Sucy with potion
>Lotte with spirits
>Amanda on Shooting Star
>Diana and Akko with Shiny Rod
>Andrew with his shoehorn

I'd rather attack it

>high ground
Heh.

I really love LWA but I can't really think of a way where all characters are given an appropriate amount of influence on the ending unless it's a S2 cliff hanger....

I hope the shooting star makes its comeback in the final episode.

Woodward puts the girls into a hyperbaric sleep chamber to power her resurrection via dream magic.

I had to pause

>EP 25
>Chariot and Croix just watch uselessly while little witches destroy the missle
So thats why they made them unable to fly.

I can see football is not a big deal in your country

I'm beginning to fear these cute bullies aren't going to be in the final battle! Will Diana and/or the rest of the group stop by Luna Nova to pick them up? You can't have Nine Newe Witches without Han and Barbs!

>Then that broom bird comes back
aw fuck yeah

>hell even Disney movies do that.
Yeah and I was always shocked when they did

How did I miss this?!

Croix and Chariot

blame your parents for not acquainting you with the concept of death

Are olde hags.

Who faces their couch away from the TV?

>evil rocket launched into space
>there's only one way for one person to stop it

ED spoiler specula was true all along.

I dunno, they looked pretty scared and useless this episode.

>Inferno Cop in LWA

NANI?!

Exactly. There's no time left to set them up. Even though they got a little bit of development with Akko, they'll never be Diana's teammates except in name only.

>wanting to be a chosen one
>not being the chosen one
>create your own kind of chosen one
>your own kind of chosen one betrays you
something everyone can relate

monsters

How will her personality change after this episode?

Feels good that this illustration is more canonical now that the Shiny Rod is upgraded.