Immigration = Gangbang white bitches

Muslims will rape all german women's. Deal whith.

Other urls found in this thread:

safeshorts.eu/
indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn#/comments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH HO HO HO

I liked the one from south africa made with spines that rip your dick like a chinese finger trap

merkel and eu will just outlaw

lol! as if a bloody little lock is gonna stop us....Nice try infidel nazis!

>be German
>can't leave home without your steel Anti-rape panties
>get murdered instead

Muslims will become the brown faggots of europe. Cute!

I worked in the SA and the UAE fucking princesses and shit with my Nip cock. Brown Muslim women belong to Nips.

I remember that one, but hey that would be inhumane to tear up a rapists dick!

Makes more sense than rape bracelets though.

Wouldn't that just give everybody aids?

>Not already forcing your GF to wear a plugged chastity belt all day long since the day you've met her
Do you even kink?

>Muslims will awake the sleeping giant and be genocided, deal with it.

Ok Achmed, I'll grab my popcorn.

They do say that rape is worse than murder.
So it works out.

They wanted this though.

What about her mouth or butthole?

>tfw no qt chastity gf

Do you think Merkel masturbates to the thought of young germans getting raped by shitskins?

I wish I had this I'm always scared I'm going to get raped when I walk my dog.

Train your dog to defend you!

This desu.

I dont see anything wrong with it?

Well I mean, its not like has a point or anything

Its a Chihuahua I don't think she could do much.

hmm i think i just developed a new fetish

>be German
>get to start your day by deciding if you'd rather be raped or murdered
First world problems.

I see :/

A chihuahua is not a dog. Thats a fancy rat.
At least get something that reaches up to your knees or hips

trying to get your dick to grow bigger were you?

such a smug cunt hope she got her wish

I wanted a German Shepard, but I have a small house. My mom kinda passed the dog to me when she died so.....

German needs to gas them already

Rip

But won't the raped female be trapped and killed by an enraged, berserk negroid ape that just lost his reproductive organ in the most bloody way possible, inside her?

GERMAN ANONS
BUY YOUR ANTI-RAPE SHORTS HERE

safeshorts.eu/

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS QUALITY PRODUCT
THE VAGINA YOU SAVE FROM BEING RAPED MAY BE YOUR OWN

>"Come on it's 2018!!!"
>*city walls, veiled women, blade attacks, chastity belts*

No words for this.

well aren't you just the most cucked faggot who exists? Just ask him to kill you after the rape since you are too pussy to do it yourself.

Get a gun?

That’s racist.

I'm going to open up a business too and sell a bunch of these to make money.

Well money is tight since I'm living alone caring for 3 pets & an aging house small albeit. Its tough but I did get a Swiss knife. The issue is the knife laws where I live say a knife over 3 inches is illegal to conceal carry and my knife is 3.5 inch. So if I do use it to protect myself I would go to jail and I can't afford a proper gun and CC licences.

Thinking ahead to make money off of tragedy. How Jewish.

>chastity belts

fast way to turn a rape into a murder

That burger was unironically pretty fucking good

Have not had it but sounds like it would kill you.

Implying these women don't dream nightly of being gang raped by Jamal and Co. The entire purpose of bringing them in was feminist rape fantasy.

Feminism is a society wide shit test and white men failed. Now women writ large are cucking society with groids.

Good work leftists men, you fucking traitors. Should have shot any and all suffragettes.

thats why they stopped selling it.
They also could be used by roasties for assaults on males

TOP FUCKING KEK

Unironically buy it. Especially, if it's an area with many niggers a rape carriers a pretty high risk to catch aids.

And who exactly is the sleeping giant? You I'm assuming? Fucking kek

Yeah but rather than being raped they would get tortured then raped or killed.

>Implying the higher agency type browns don't already have one to do their other "business".

Are you a bong on holiday?

No america is just shit for poor people and knife laws suck ass.

Yeah but can you Muslims get women to start putting of those over their mouths?

Unironically this. The muslims will just cut a new hole and fuck your pussy from the other side.

I think it's safe to assume so.

That's pretty much the point. Got to decrease your political opponents voting bloc. It's much easier passing stupid laws that get people killed than rounding them up and shoving them in mass graves.

Yup. that's Murrica alright.

it's also what America is really like.

Like most marxists she actually does want to be raped

Then get the fuck out of Jew York. The Carolinas are both nice and free. Come here.

Carolina sounds good senpai

if a stupid cunt was that vulnerable I would probably rape her too

Heh DE not the burning towers of Semites thankfully. The Carolinas are full of drugs though so I'm kinda doubtful.

It is. We keep the nogs in check, fantastic gun laws, good weather. Best of all barely any liberals. It's pretty comfy

your dick is too small.

How is rape as bad as murder? Just thinking here. How does consent change the nature of the act of penetration really? Assuming we are not going dry anal rape, but just the regular rape you know.

It has to do with purity right?

Wut

None is making you do drugs faggot. Also if druggies here fuck with you, you can kill them.

All my family down there know how bad chimps are so that's a plus.

Stds and other things, no virgin wants their first time to be rape.

Moderation. I've only ever had one.

Ahh, the beauty of the free market.

Project appears dead, but this idea has come up before.

indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn#/comments

Rape will mess a roastie up let alone a 15 year old virgin who had a bunch of darkies tossed into her home village of a few hundred people.

GET
A GUN
GET
A
GUN
G.U.N
GUN
IT'S A GUN
GET A FUCKING GUN
I don't even feel sorry for G*rmans. You did this to yourselves, and you still fervently protect the snake that bit you. Just die and let the land fall empty. When the gibs are gone, the muzzies will leave. The land shall be returned to nature. Pathological altruism.

>rape is worse than murder
So would that mean you'd get a lighter sentence if you have the courtesy of killing your rape victims?

Rip your dick off and try to kill someone

I garuntee youll be more focused on not bleeding to death

Good I hope they all get raped after all they deserve it.

Aye fuck that, carry whatever knife works and deal with the lame ass knfe charge when you have to carve up some nigger. Its not like a gun charge at least. I carry a chef knife when walking to the store.

Yes, it's revenge against her people to have them raped and attacked because she is a childless feminst.

Its a general statement
kinda like how torture can be worse than death, though it comes down to the degree. Rape is pretty much torture

Yeah that's where I am now at this point. Really jabbing them with the screw driver hopefully will prevent the need for using the blade though. But when it comes down to it I wont let them rape me, I'll die first.

Oh, youre a chick... You'll just piss them off with a screw driver, they need to see a large blade to possibly be deterred. Unless its a flat-head thats been sharpened, you will have almost zero chance of penetrating clothed areas, even if its sharpened to a fine point, they wont see it as a threat and youre in for a fight, where you will probably be disarmed, raped and then stabbed with your own weapon. GLHF

I would have a knife with me and kill her if she had anything like that.

Great way to turn every rape into a murder

America has been mopping the floor with muslims in the middle east for decades, though

It would be hard to take it when its tied to my wrist/hand also why not punch for the eyes? They are a weak point after all.

just get a gun

It will take a while but yeah that's the goal.

Because getting poked in the eye isnt fatal most times. Many people have had pencils/chopsticks/umbrellas poked into thier skull via the eye socket and just saunter to the hospital. So unless you hit them hard enough to KO them... Youre in for one hell of a fight.

wow

I don't want to kill them I just want them to leave me alone kek.

Open bobs pls.

muzzies will just knock their teeth out and rape their throats instead

Mace isn't illegal to carry I don't believe because it can't do any lasting damage, so that might be the best choice

>implying everyone in Africa doesn't already have aids
Also Sickle cell gene prevents hiv. A large portion of Africa is immune to it.

Rapests have been known to wash in counter chems to mitigate pain ect but both can't hurt.

you might have to kill them though, some people are relentless.

This. I bet the Company is behind the refugee waves in Europe so they can create a market for their products.