Which of these women will fit well in a white etnostate?

Which of these women will fit well in a white etnostate?

The top column. Bottom column are meztizo therefore not white

what you are describing are rows
the top row and bottom row
but I agree
also netherlands best waifu

>Implying every country won't be an ethnostate
The Castizos are going to take back Spanish/Portuguese America

Netherlands>germany>france>england>argentina>peru>mexico>brazil

columns are vertical you know like the ones that hold up buildings?

top row and Argentina is iffy

Holy fuck dude

He's not wrong

Brazil looks like Mexico and Mexico looks like Spain. What are these faces averaged from?

You can tell by the picture that Brazil has the most negros

Yes he is, you can't have a top column, they go up down.

Germany, France, England and my homeland

Oh I see what you're saying. I thought you were saying the bottom row could be considered white. You're right about columns and rows

No they don't. Mexico looks like every mexican girl I know t. San Antonio user
Brazil looks like a mexican that is darker and has a negro nose. Which makes perfect sense, because Brazil has the most negro admixture

Only Argentina

>not knowing what a column is
jesus christ user

are you serious? you too?

Argentina>Netherlands>France>England>Peru>Germany>>>>>>Brazil>Mexico

>yfw the American is better than all these

About what

Dumb burger hasn't done linear algebra

The top 4. The rest are not white.

Entire top row for America, but Europe will have ethnostates for every unique country so Germans in Germany etc

mutt education

upper right only all others are mutts or look like my ex

how come German women are so ugly, but Dutch women look okay?

Brazil. The White ethnostate will need house servants. Fuckmeat house servants. Sterilized fuckmeat house servants.

>a hot white appears
>only white in class
>brits killed her

do not bully the anglo
its just divide and conquer bullshit

but its so god damn funny.....

>this dense
nothing user, don't you worry

none of them, my ethno state wouldn´t allow blurry "people"

peruvians are darker and more rounded face in average, same with mexicans.
That argentinian is ugly as fuck lol

>barger educatin

the left one is barely white

anglos are only a generation away from being completely ethnically replaced.
you should be mourning the loss of white brethren instead of laughing at the ugliest examples of them

Australia will be completely chinese in the same time frame, fuck I gotta learn mandarin

ATTENTION !~~~~~! ATTENTION !~~~~~! ATTENTION !~~~~~!

I made a large collection of Dutch people from sport team photos from all around the country
Here you can study what the average Dutch looks like

ATTENTION !~~~~~!ATTENTION !~~~~~!

That's very cool, I wish more countries did this.

I have classmates that look real similar to some of those people, though I doubt they are dutch. Most American whites are mostly English, Irish, or German, often with a mix of the rest, and possibly a small amount of another country or two.

middle one is most attractive to me out of those three

well they all have white ancestors so....

Based on recent events, I would expect German to shift to the “tanned whites” row... practically every German woman today is walking around with brown people seamen in her vaginal canal

The upper row, obviously.

These photos aren't actually scientific or representative in any way. I hope you realize that. They were made for entertainment.

The most white girl in that lineup is the argentina

>The top column
>top
>column

I cant articulate why I and everyone else can identify the puddle in this photo, it no matter its characteristics will never be a pond or a drop it registers instantly as a puddle. Much like the white child in it.

The Brits need to breed with other whites regularly. It's that island inbreeding.
English + other white tends to be quite attractive. As for the Scots they need to get rid of their women and fertilize tourists. They're like reverse slavs. The dudes look good, the women are horrid.

Argentina is qt

>only white
>cornwall

You obviously have not been to cornwall or devon have you? Literally all white down there.

I nose why

>argentina most attractive
shit tier taste

>belgium
kek

Not England. Anglos aren't white, they are superior to whites and all other races.

of course not, the only place in UK i saw was London last year, which was a terrifying experience, movies/tv shows portray london as a rich and beautiful city, and all i saw were niggers and poverty.

same goes with germany and france, though, so you dont need to feel singled out.

I still think we manage better than you.

lmao. Is it hard to get education in US?

Who are these. OMG. So beautiful. No bobs and vagene. Just pure love.

these are a pretty common sight here. Fly over here and see for youself :) as a tourist, of course.

Germany and Netherlands only. The rest are niggers.

I live in london and I hate it. Places like Devon and Cornwall are pretty much all white and it's the countryside. You can actually get decent food fown there, people are polite and everyone has a farmer accent. Great places.
If you ever visit again, don't go to the cities go to the countryside.

I don't feel singled out. Most cities in western europe are of similar calibre to London and I don't blame you for hating it. Just pointing out places like Cornwall in England the residents there are mostly white.

great job.

makes me cry to know that I am surrounded by only guys and ugly women in comparison.

britons are better than other homo sapiens

whats most terrifying is that in order to find actual brits i have to go searching for them in the countrysides, the cities are surrendered to niggers.

its sad, its really, really god damn sad.
i against divide and conquer, so seeing whats going on in the UK is making my blood boil.

I am rich as hell and lived like an American.
What if I have a baby out of one of these. Surrogate mother. What's the average girlfriends over there ask for per month?

With feminine penises.

All the women but latino males Fuck No

gib milkies and thighties

Do yourself a favor and don't get children, the world will ever be better with less mongrels. If you do get a mongrel karma is gonna hit you in the face next life time and you're gonna be born in an even lower caste, pajeet. Sterilize yourself and become a hindu monk and maybe in the next life you can become a Nordic aryan.

How desperate is my country? Still posting the same girl for 10 fucking years...

Argentina and Brazil cute. Don't care if they white or not.

Don't really want a kid. Who do I give money then?
I am done can't fuck around anymore.
This thread is shit. the second poster probably trolled.

There are a few cities that aren't as bad as London and Birmingham but most whites are in the suburbs and countryside. Personally I'd welcome the luftwaffe back to London providing I can sail the HMS Belfast away first.

What annoys myself and a lot of bongs is generally how fucking rude they are. Zero manners what so ever. And then they act like degenerates.
Luckily my parents live in the countryside so when I visit it's a nice reminder not rverything is so trash here.

>picked by a jew
>THIS IS THE BEST IN GERMANY HAHAHAHA
Kys slav slag

>MAXIMUM ALS ACHIEVED

srs how difficult is it not to drink alcohol for 9 months

so, you've never been to germany, then....

Top row and Argentinian lady.

I like the photos of her with her transsexual buddy

lesbians. because your average straight woman is overweight and uggo

She's not even very attractive. I don't get the fucking media hype this girl created.

she's not unattractive, she's a pleasant, normal looking girl whose ass I'd sniff
but the hype over her was bizarre

Calm down there fella.

Her jewish nose is gross and she has the body of a 12yo boy.

>lesbians are on average skinnier than straight woman
jej

Top row yes
Bottom row no

This should be obvious

YOU wouldn’t fit in a white ethnostate for sure

Switch Argentina for France, then pick top row. French is not human.

If he is White, he would

He just wouldn’t be allowed to procreate

>Falling for the "average face" meme
Sup Forums is getting dumber and dumber.