Jewish Bolsheviks?

Peterson was asked about "200 years together" by Solzhenitsyn. “Could Jewish individuals use their positions of power to seek out revenge against placed like Europe and Russia that have a history of expelling Jews?" he just replied "I can't". Some studies say that Jews weren't really that involved, but i can't seem to find a definite answer, redpill me Sup Forums.
pewtube.com/user/CustomerService/rdw36SM?autoplay=on

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/7svkea/someone_asks_dr_peterson_a_question_about/
youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also read some comments here reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/7svkea/someone_asks_dr_peterson_a_question_about/

In 1917 when the Communist/Bolshevik Jews took over the tsar russian government in the most brutal and barbaric way. In this total bloodbath the Jewish ran Cheka and NKVD starved and murdered over 65 million Christian Russians, Ukrainians, people of the Baltic States and other people of eastern Europe from 1917 to 1962... but only after most of the people were disarmed. It led to rivers of blood, terror, misery, torture, poverty, slavery and death, all on a colossal scale. The Jewish Bolsheviks murdered 30 million within the first 4 years of their takeover, long before Stalin came to power.

This part of history has been heavily hidden from textbooks, museums etc. The Jews work especially hard to skim past the shady bits of their history, placing all of the attention on their so-called Jewish Holocaust where 6 million Jews (The real total death toll during WW2 was 271,301 dead Jews documented in official Red Cross documents arcives and there was also NO evidence of systematic genocide of the Jews reported.) were killed. Yet we are treated to numerous movies, miniseries, documentaries, etc. each year about the “Holocaust”. You’ll never hear them mention the Jew run Holdormor famine genocide in Ukraine or the Jew run Soviet Gulags in Russia and any other crimes committed by the “chosen people” because they control the means of communication. Communism is Jewish Talmudic tyranny made manifest. The Luciferian Jewish legacy is one of mass murder and they even dare to project that on us.

Why do people still take Yarden Peterstein seriously? He is good at light-red pilling the youth but he will never ever speak of the JQ because he wants to earn shekels and who could blame him. he's haas done enough as it is.

JP unfortunately has to hide his power level for obvious reasons

Holy shit there’s a kike in there desperately trying to SHUT IT DOWN.
I wonder if he knows how transparent he is.

Yeah he says that 17% were jews, but even so compared to the population it looks like 40-50% of the jewish population was involved.

BUY MY RUG

>Over one third of the Jews have become officials. - Jewish Chronicle Jan. 6, 1933

>the Soviet Administration is comprised of 503 higher executives out of which 406 are Jews making the percentage of participation of Jews in the government 80 per cent.
This is approximately inline with what Putin stated.

Ah but you see, some of those Jews came from Ukraine and Germany so let’s just count them as Ukrainians and Germans instead of as Jews. Oh and let’s consider any half or quarter Jews who grew up Christian as Ethnically Russian.
Now what’s the total? Have we debunked that statement yet?

I saw this. The very fact that he wouldn't answer says all you need to know.
He knows and understand fully the JQ, but refuses to even talk about it due to fear.
His non-response is infact verification that we live in a jewish tyranny.

Was Stalin Jewish?

If the bolsheviks were Jews ... and Stalin was the next in power for their party how did he gain power? I have never heard of Stalin being Jewish

Jews claim they were all atheist but jews lie and change their names Stalin was Steel in Russian and not his Jewish fathers last name

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks. You're just jealous of the jews' success.

>Jordan Peterson on the subject of anti-semitism
youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA

Stalin was not Jewish, but his wife and most of his lieutenants were.

Great post, checked

>but his wife
wrong

>most of his lieutenants were.
No, by the start of WW2 there was not a single jew in the higher places on the government

You wanna go race realist and you cant allow someone to stay moderate enough to save free speech principles in the West? If you let Peterson lay the groundwork then race realists have a leg to stand on when the research rolls in. I'm tired of this "gatekeeper" bullshit. Peterson can be incorporated. He is changing the Overton window bigtime and that means not going full power level.

Redpill the post, saved for copy pasta reeasons. God bless you

Reddit is trash.
They shout out cultural marxism and the fucking stated and documented actions of The Frankfurt School as being a crazy conspiracy theory only nazis could belief.

>[deleted]

Huh...

Jews aren't that bad

Russian revolution was a great uprising against inbreed tsar, but they hijacked it.

No, he didn't.

i love what you said, but thought the red cross numbers had been proved false... or were they (((proved false)))?