LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are the left so bad at humor? I feel embarrassed for whoever made this """""comic""""".

Wow, just....wow...powerful...

Wow... this is deep

>Humor begins by yourself.
>Leftists can't imagine a second they can be humor subject

really activates the ol' almonds

Really makes me hmmmm.
Is Miller really this based, despite being a kike?

>last seen being a gross racist
Hahaha

Fuck. I think they got us this time, guys. This comic is like a scud missile into our movement. We’re fucked.

wheres the joke

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

A Jewish white supremacist, huh? Gee, the left sure got us good this time.

We're not buying your chair

My dog's fart is funnier.

>Jews can be racist
I don't think these people understand what they are doing

really activates my almonds
really makes those neurons nervous
really gets the noggin joggin
really gets those gears grinding
really flips my switch
really gets the ol' synapses snappin'
really got the peanuts roasting
really energizes my engrams
really boggles the noggle
really jiggles the Jell-O®
really animates the acorns
really revitalizes the riboflavin
really propels the pituitary

More, and he isn't a kike
Genetically he's slav and Aryan, his dad's parents were converts therefore he has zero Jew blood in him

I don't believe you. he looks jewish

there's no punchline

because they are fanatics.
Fanatics have no sense of humor.

this is excellent satire

...this is satire right?

Same

Anyone have more examples of these comic strips? They’re really funny

>be Goebbels
>reincarnate as a tired looking Jew
>be most based person in Trump's cabinet

wow, that really sucked

i wonder if McFadden is a female?

kys

The jokes don't read well. The first three panels are perfect examples of this. Remove all text and you have a comic about a guy waking up and eating breakfast. Then because he wasn't clever enough to figure out how to get the joke across through the image, he threw subtly out the fucking window and just captioned the whole thing. Right down to the panel with Stephen picking up a klan robe "dry kkkleaning"

I agree this cartoon is dumb, but maybe you think the left can’t do humor because you disagree with whatever point they’re trying to make, so you go into it halfway annoyed already. I feel the same about right wing humor.

the lower IQ on the left don't even recognized Jews

See how every complaint rappers have about their management and label is directed at (((whites))) or how occupy types are always attacking (((old white man bankers)))

Though the (((media))) does a good job of always putting a goy in these roles when it is fictionalized

Maybe the left can't do humor because they're The Man now and The Man is structurally incapable of being funny.

The milk spotlight lmao

It’s true. They really can’t meme.

#metoo!

I see what you're saying, and that might certainly be a part of it, but I think there's some objectivity to it as well. raised a good point about most of the comic being about some guy going about his normal day if you took out the captions. That's objectively bad form, whether one agrees with the message or not. Also, I agree with frogfriend here that the left generally crippled in the humor department because so much is off-limits to them.

This all reminds me of something that Colin Quinn would always say when he hosted Tough Crowd. They'd sometimes have leftist comedians on the panel, and in predictable fashion, the leftist comedians would spend less time telling jokes or saying funny stuff and more time making thinly-veiled political messages. When they'd do so, the audience would applaud, but never laugh, and Colin Quinn would always call them out for it, saying that applause for a political point is not equivalent to laughter for a joke.

Jesus, I phrased that all terribly. The point I'm making is that the left conflate comedy with politics, usually leaning on the latter at the expense of the former. Somehow it still "works" for them, though, because their audience conflate the two as well and will enjoy a political comic just because it strokes their egos and tells them how smart they are, even if it's not remotely funny. Case in point: the comic in the OP.

As a black man, I can say this anti-white shit is absurd. Mcfadden is a white person? That's no good.
And you are right. . .this cartoon is dripping in no humor.

This is really deep and powerful, I'm leaking right now.

The left just wants to make their audience feel smart for agreeing with them. That a joke goes over is only the secondary goal. Nick Mullen has been arguing the same thing.

Well that changes everything.

It should be illegal for leftist to meme, this shit is terrible.

It's really over for Trump this time

>the left generally crippled in the humor department because so much is off-limits to them.

Great point. What CAN they make fun of? "Whites Only," I guess.

Humor is a reflection of an understanding of a subject but leftists these days don't understand anything.

YOU GUYS GOT IT ALL WRONG

THIS ISN'T A LEFTIST COMIC TRYING TO BE FUNNY
IT COULD BE

BUT IT IS A COMIC MADE BY A RATIONALIST TRYING TO SHOW HOW LEFTISTS SEE THE RIGHT

WOW! That changes everything! When you put it that way, the joke gets worse!

This shit is cringe. Sage. And don't ever be "funny" again.

So Poe's law, essentially?

>Leftist daily routine:
>6am: get up for morning Islamic prayers, because even though you’re an atheist who hates Christians, you embrace multiculturalism
>7am: eat breakfast. If there’s meat on the plate, you must first apologize to the dead animal and to the Earth for eating meat and raping the planet
>8am: send kids off to Daily Communist indoctrination camp/ raping by pedophile elites
>9am: leave for work
>9:05am: arrive at coffee shop. Place order for single drink that’s a small paragraph in text. Be sure to include soy milk so as to not rape planet and hurt animal allies.
>9:10am: be sure not to complain about barista getting your order wrong because barista is minority, doesn’t speak English very well, and because you want to be an ally of the working class you don’t say anything of the barista picking her nose then handling your gluten-free muffin.
>10am: get in to work. Log onto Facebook, complain about how Republicans made you late, Trump caused your allergies, and how your evil capitalist boss doesn’t understand why you should rolll into work an hour after you’rs Supposed to be there.
> 12:00pm: lunch. Be sure to apologize to Dead animal and planet of meat is included. Brag about free trade, organic, gluten-free, soy protein dish in meal to the guy eating the McCorpoShitsGonnaKillya burger, which smells better than what you’re eating
>1pm: engage in 30 Minute Hate by watching clips from CNN, MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, et al about how bad and nasty Republicans are.
>5pm: work ends. Dream of killing your boss in Communist revolution after he hands you your paycheck
>6pm: get home. Find son stoned on weed or pills playing video games, and daughter having underage sex with guy she met on Craigslist. Be fine with this.
>7pm: prepare vegan dinner for family, and for your wife’s boyfriend who is coming over tonight.

This is just as realistic as the OP’s comic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE HATES PEPPER
GET IT?!?!?!
BECAUSE HE’S WHITE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THOSE WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR BLAND FOOD, AM I RIGHT?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Whoever made this isn’t just a hack, they’re a humorless zilch.

This isn't humor, this is just the equivalent of calling Miller a big poopie head and saying that he's literally Hitler. There is no irony whatsoever which implies hes actually a KKK nazi in real life.... why? Liberals and women have never been funny and never will