Real Shill

I did this post already, got banned for some reason, I'll try it again, I'm a paid shill who posts interracial content on Sup Forums, ask me anything

Could you please fuck off?

I want to help Sup Forums, I'm not even shilling right now

Paid by who and why?
Do a great green text Mr. Pasta.

Not gonna do a greentext, ask questions and I'll answer them

Is your Mother proud of you?

How do I get paid to shill?

Nah, I'm a loser who posts on Sup Forums
Get recruited by an agency

Why are you such a faggot?

Minimum wage?

seconded.

This is a shilling shill post so other shills can't shill

(((mods))) are awake.
All the threads are dead.
They got kicked in the head,

>inb4 404

It's funny that most of insults come from Americans considering that's where most of the demand for shilling comes
I don't know how much others are paid, I work about a few hours a day and make 500-1000 euros according to the volume of people that I reach

What’s up with recaptcha? Why do not have to verify ourselves anymore?

Well, a lot of shilling could be made worthless if you were able to recognize it

Where does one find someone that will pay to shill?

how do u cope with playing with / looking at images of black dicks all day? some times i see some images here that would make nice bait but then im like 'theres no way i can allow this to be on my computer'

You get found, I can be on Sup Forums if you post your e-mail for any reason, discord, tumblr, even facebook

Answer my question what have you done to captcha?

what would the problem be? Save them, put them in a folder, make a story up and post them, ain't hard

I haven't done anything, it's weird

Are you a Jew, or do you just work for them?

How much are you paid? And how are you paid?

Not Jewish, I don't know if the people I work for are Jewish, they might be

>Paid by who and why?

What agency do you work for? How di I get employed?

Email:
[email protected]

Hmmmm interesting welp time to take google down.

Are you allowed to read external links?

If no, what you can do if people start to talk about external link information?

so your brain doesnt recoil when u open your folder once every 10 minutes to post and scroll through a folder with 1000 pictures of various black dicks, analyzing in detail each one as they go past, in search of the perfect image for your post? im asking how you mentally cope with staring at all these black dicks in the name of shitposting, or if you are emotionally and mentally unaffected by the plethora of black dick in your image catalog that you religiously peruse through

thank you for the lulz

Where are these agencies?

Have you considered your role as a shill serves as the voice of subversion for ultra rich satanic pedophiles whose agenda includes genocide, thievery on a global scale, and the eventual denial of resources and rights to the masses? Knowing this, even if you are desperate, why would you continue on for any period of time? Do you consider yourself evil? Do you think your work has no discernable effect? Are you ashamed? Do you beleive you fight for a noble cause?

why do you love black dick so much fucking fag

Cosa ti spinge a fare quello che fai? A parte i soldi ovviamente

Where could I get a job like that?

You haven't answered one question.

sage

Still waiting to hear why he's such a faggot

if u never debated and eventually decided against saving a image for future shitposts then u are new. im just asking this 'black-dick-thread poster' how he manages to cope with staring at black dicks non stop. im sorry my question hit too close to home and triggered you. maybe u have some input or experience regarding the accumulation of black dick photography?