Matthew 5:5 "The meek shall inherit the earth."

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO. The soyboys and the bugmen are going to rule the world. Bow down and consume soy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGtcO63X_-M
reddit.com/r/Catholicism/comments/6wm3h6/i_just_learned_the_biblical_meek_has_a_very/
nytimes.com/2003/09/17/world/relentless-foe-of-the-amazon-jungle-soybeans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't mean the weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGtcO63X_-M

i would contend the fat pale aspies that make up the majority of the altright are pretty fkn meek

"Meek" was a classification of horses, originally. Horses were of utmost importance in the ancient world, of course. Think a combination of your phone, your car, your bike, and your gun. The word "meek" was reserved for the strongest horse that can be controlled and used for battle. It wasn't used to describe the gentlest horse, or the most controllable horse. It was used to describe the strongest horse that was able to be controlled for battle.

>“The Greek army would find the wildest horses in the mountains and bring them to be broken in. After months of training they sorted the horses into categories: some were discarded, some broken and made useful for bearing burdens, some were useful for ordinary duty and the fewest of all graduated as war horses. When a horse passed the conditioning required for a war horse, its state was described as ‘praus,’ [that is, meek]. The war horse had ‘power under authority,’ ‘strength under control.’ A war horse never ceased to be determined, strong and passionate. However, it learned to bring its nature under discipline. It gave up being wild, unruly, out of control and rebellious. A war horse learned to bring that nature under control. It would now respond to the slightest touch of the rider, stand in the face of cannon fire, thunder into battle and stop at a whisper. It was now ‘meek’.”

Relevant thread: reddit.com/r/Catholicism/comments/6wm3h6/i_just_learned_the_biblical_meek_has_a_very/

ywn be this happy

Relentless Foe of the Amazon Jungle: Soybeans

nytimes.com/2003/09/17/world/relentless-foe-of-the-amazon-jungle-soybeans.html

how is it Meek to slash and burn the lungs of the planet to plant this fag food?

that's funny, remind me what the bible says about atheists again?

Well, I guess that works. I'll just work on my body and mind while bugmen and estrogrins inherit the world. More puss for me.

>are going to rule the world
but they still need their moms to manage their bank accounts..

This. Meekness requires controlled strength. Not barbaric alpha bullshit. But righteous gentleman strength.

They aren't meek, you faggot. Any given soyboy would gladly exterminate all whites or christians or rightists if they had the chance.

You can, by not being happy at all.

>Talks down about effeminate men while being in the most cucked and effeminate religions of them all.
The level of delusion is off the charts with you christians.

the Bible was written in Hebrew and 'meek' is the translation of anav, which means to kneel or bow down. It's not the same as praus.

So basically "meekness" now means "being strong but choosing to act weak". This is actually worse than just being weak.

Meek in the bible more or less means patience. In some cases like Moses I believe a special kind of meekness is referred to that refers to enduring voluntarily what could be otherwise avoided.

The New Testament was written in Aramaic or Koine Greek. Matthew was written in Koine Greek,

No chance in hell.

That would be like Jesus saying he could call down legions to his defense but chose not to. It's got some kind of symbolic importance.

Modern translation:
The obedient shall inherit the earth.

>enduring voluntarily what could be otherwise avoided
Christians are cuckolds and masochists

You can endure the difficulties of raising your child or avoid it and live an easier less fulfilling life. You have a monkey's mind.

translations of the stories were, and those stories were told in hebrew, so still it's a translation of anav. You do realise the writers just wrote down the stories told by judeo-christian ministers?

Chech'em faggots!

>judeo-christian

Jewish maybe but Judaism is not the religion of the OT.

>bugmen

I've been seeing this term a lot lately, almost as much as "incel"...... Do I want to know what it means?

In other words:
>good goy

"The Meek shall inherit the Earth" was said by Jesus and originally written using the Greek word "praus", which was a specific meaning and is a qualified transliteration of "anav" if a transliteration at all

> You do realise the writers just wrote down the stories told by judeo-christian ministers?
Go back to /r/atheism habib

Just google small-souled bugmen.

soyboys are going to be second on the Day of the Rope

Israelites if that is preferable, the NT was mostly oral before it was written down as you say in aramaic but that oral tradition began in hebrew. By the time it was written down it most likely had been translated into a few languages already, but that doesn't change the fact that meek came from anav. The meaning is similar to wu wei, reaction actually results in evil and it doesn't change bad people. Only displays of love and care can change bad people, but if they won't change then God must punish them.

Sounds like weak bitches will be forced to plow fields for those who have swords.

Stop believing in what some cucked faggots of old told you, instead think for yourself.

Except that's not what a once strong but now broken down horse is doing. You're trying to paint Christian cuckoldry as noble Stoicism.

Soyboys can afford tickets to sold out broadway shows from playing video games on twitch. This world belongs to them

Satanists iff they get their way are going to do very fucked up things to them.

like sun tzu, and his art of war

Jesus didn't speak Hebrew, Achmed. Stick with interpreting the words of satans little helper.

fuck this numale open mouth bullshit. i thought i hated duck lips but shit i'll take those any day.

Norm said it best

>A
>FUCKING
>Leaf

But they're npt the meek, they're not the underdogs the Bible had in mind at all.
They're perfectly socially acceptable, in perfect accord with the rest of the shitty system.
The ones who inherit the earth, are the ones the rest of the people look down upon. They're the lepers and pariahs.

People who lost everything, who have nothing, free to follow the path, unhindered by caring for loved ones, maintaining status, fulfilling ambitions or tickling their egos.
Those who are lost, cast away, unwanted and without anything to look forward to but a glimmer of hope, ahining through dark times.

I'm sorry for kissing our own collective asses, but the "meek", are more akin to the disillusioned, cynical, and unlikable denizens of Sup Forums than anything else.
An army of sinners seeking some form of salvation and fighting for good in the mids of the end times.

It means not being needlessly barbaric like the towelheads, but not being worthless in a fight like a soygoy. It means you won't fold when it comes time to fight and you won't go out making fights that don't need to be made. It also means not totally abandoning yourself to full servitude.

On the contrary.
The children of the good churchgoing families, whose fathers didnt poison their DNA with alcohol, didnt waste money on bars and drugs, but concentrated on family and Church, they are the ones who will be on a higher level than the masses of "eternal children", raised by single mothers. They will end up having/raising more children, due to actual work ethic, which was taught by the father.
All of this, while the junkies voluntarily remove themselves from society.

I'm not sure the 'meek' had in mind a bunch of borderline sociopaths but it's a nice thought.

Funnily enough by it's nature Sup Forums despite often clamouring for violent conflict, doesn't use violence as a means to achieve it's objectives, just ideas.

But again i'm sceptical of this, some of us would abuse power if given the chance.

"Meek" is a mistranslation.

>mfw Trailer Park Soys

Yes it does. Whitey is going to take the spaceships and gtfo while the meek inherit the earth.

>It also means not totally abandoning yourself to full servitude.
Just like that once strong horse that was broken down and is now under total control by its handler and won’t even flinch to save itself unless directed by the handler? Good goy indeed.

Our handler in this case is the cause or society we've dedicated ourselves to, God holds the reins, not a man.

The MEEK, not the GEEKS shall inherit whatever is left.

Off by one, I suppose it's Kek then.

Praise.

>666
Modern translation is satanist

4 This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.

6 Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, “Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

8 Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have begun to reign—and that without us! How I wish that you really had begun to reign so that we also might reign with you! 9 For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like those condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to human beings. 10 We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored! 11 To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.

People who make idiotic faces and take selfies in front of stuff all the time aren't meek
They are women

Meek doesn't refer to the weak and incapable.

It refers to those whom are unwilling to commit sin against their fellow man.

(((obedience)))

What's the real explanation for this open mouth behavior?

PRAISE KEK

The meek have never ruled anything. The world runs on power and on power only.

it meant things that weren't giants.

>soyboy
>goyim
>soymby

>the meek shell inherit the earth
More like Matthew 5'5".

Raging against the inevitable is a waste of time. It is not the strongest who survive but those who best adapt to change. The soyboy is gentle and strong like water always changing shape but never bending or breaking like those who are more rigid.

Soyboys aren't meek, they are effeminate. That's a sin. "Meek" means something like being strong and capable, but choosing to be humble and non-violent.

h-he's here...?! praise be unto Kek

meek =/= faggot

But choosing to be humble and not chimp out for no reason at all(aka dont be violent where violence isnt called for).

Yeah.

>Jesoy Cuck

Is it true that soy make your mouth open like a retard?

Soyim are not meek, they are arrogant and bitchy as fuck.

It's a great virtue. Strength is to be used where it is fitting, not needlessly.

my favorite verse
Matthew 7:7 New International Version (NIV)
Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.