So the dykes and the trannies are at war

it would appear that lesbians are very very upset about trannies stomping on their turf, calling themselves women, and pushing actual women out of politics and sports and the such.

The transifa are attacking lesbians for not wanting to go near dicks, UK's Labour party bans actual women protesting trannies being allowed on women only shortlists and so on.

I think this is awesome because:

1. Most lesbos are feminists, but they fail to understand that the tranny shit is a direct consequence of feminism's destruction of society
2.Attack trannies long enough and it turns out some of them kill themselves. Great success.
3. This has the potential to turn lesbos out of the feminist hivemind.

men are so aggressive

good
as more trannies use their manpower to hit women maybe they'll clue in that there really is no such thing as a transexual, its just delusional crossdressing

well, have you seen butch dykes? it's basically wanna be men (dykes) versus wannabe women(trannies)/

>be male
>go to lesbian bar
>hit on 10/10 dyke (2/10 elsewhere)
>her: no user im lesbian
>me: i identify as a lesbian woman, don't be transphobic, go buy me a drink

hilarity ensues.

Why do you want dykes as allies? There is no redeeming qualities to them.

i don't. But the rainbow cuck alliance breaking up is good for us regardless,

Making allot of assumptions faggot...this isnt a "look new allies thread", this is a watch our enemies kill each other thread...this has the potential to split the lgbtqwtfbbq, and the feminists.

this man gets it

i identify as a lesbian woman, don't be transphobic, go buy me a drink

dykes just don't like men just like trannies more than them. that's it.

I hate lispy jazz handed faggots but I get along with most Lesbians just fine as long as they don't come at me with that wannabe tough guy attitude.
A few years back there was a group of lesbians that would hang out by the pool at my apartment complex. They were cool with me and would invite to their table to drink with them. One night they got liquored up and started wolf calling all the single women as they walked by. They finished the night by pulling each others bottoms off in the pool.

There's only like 6,000 transexuals in the US you guys are being ridiculous.

Sweet trap poibucci against purple haired harpies.
Seriously though, feminists could learn a bit about acting feminine from trannies.

found the trannies

We need lesbians to establish that wanting to fuck a pussy is okay. A straight guy shooting down a person who has/had a dick is a hate crime and a definite loser in court. Lesbians actually have some intersectional juice to potentially win a genital preference as freedom of association type case.

>

>two factions
>literally fighting over the degeneration of the ideology that drives both

Ah, this feels so USSR in the 20s

The more they fight the less we have to fight. Always let liberals attack each other and in fact stoke the outrage in some way so it becomes even worse.

Dyke here, can confirm. I fucking hate trannies.

Got to love this infighting.

But what about the thousands of undocumented trannies?

>allies

That's an indication that you're an SJW cultist. Sane people don't use that term.

So why are their issues so fucking blown out of proportion?

TERFs are the only feminist i can respect. theyre crazy but at least they have actual principles and are willing to fight for them even when it's unpopular on controversial

The CREAMers? No trap is illegal!

The LGBTQRSDFEWDF community has always been at odds with each other.

Gays hate dykes
Dykes hate gays (they think gays are filthy)
OP Trannies hate traps
Traps hate OP trannies
They all hate the bisexuals and the heteros.
Gay men hate twinks
Tops hate super feminine bottoms

All gay men hate fags that are not fit.

because they get a lot of support from (((certain people))) and it's all a big grift

There will be civil war without end.

this could all be solved if we could systematically kill all jews, muslims, and other shitskins from the entire planet.

I stand corrected.

Used to lurk a lot on lgbt related places due to being bi, can confirm that trannies always hate each other due to severe envy. They constantly fight each other over who passes more, and turn being trans aka mentally ill into a competition. Do not even need dykes to kill trannies, trannies just kill each other all the time and even tell each other that "you will commit suicide cuz u cannot pass and never will". It is really amusing to watch, honestly. You cannot make a "community" out of mental illness, because it will always go wrong.

I'm surprised this didn't blow up sooner, you'd think feminism and the transgender shit would've clashed right off the bat see as it's a bunch of dudes who think wearing women's clothes and makeup and sucking dicks for money equates to the realities of being a women whilst the women are trying to fight to let the world know they are more than that

I would love for this to escalate more