Why are we funding this DNC mouthpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/27/fabricated-peer-reviews-prompt-scientific-journal-to-retract-43-papers-systematic-scheme-may-affect-other-journals/?utm_term=.5cd060376557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bipartisan and Compromise are leftist terms meaning "Admit you are evil and give us what we want."

Why are you still allowing news notifications on your phone. I disabled that as soon as I saw that WaPo and other leftist trash were the only ones being used.

Because I want to see what narratives they are spinning.

>bipartisan breakthrough
Why would we want that?

"State of the union" Do dems not know what that means? Literally talking about how the union is doing

>muh bias

peer reviewed study clearly demonstrated that FOX viewers are generally less informed than those who watch no news at all, those who watch NPR tend to be most informed

publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/

enjoy your wal-mart greeter job though, i heard you guys just got a minimum wage boost thanks to trump! MAGA!

Well for one, we need some votes.

Who said anything about Fox News faggot?

Every narrative is just a counter-narrative to something that happened long before you were born.

FOX is the most watched news network and overwhelmingly conservative so it serves as a very relevant counterpoint. in either case, my main point was about NPR, which you conveniently ignored. why are trumpcucks such illiterate queer boys?

NPR is god-tier news m8, even with the lefty bias.

>2011
Kill yourself

The U.S. govt. And like pbs, donors like you

>doesn't link the full study or the questions and answers
>literally who university
Nice source faggot

as far as actual news NPR is one of the best, but they arn't entertaining and their team is mostly liberal academics

How can we be bipartisan when one side explicitly hates America and it's people?

>Every narrative is just a counter-narrative to something that happened long before you were born.

whew. thanks for clearing that up.

not an argument. it's peer reviewed.

Why? We already have the majority in both houses

>it's wrong to be fired up and over your country

woke.

>why are trumpcucks such illiterate queer boys?

Why sink to name calling?

you must be retarded.

>muh peer review
has no concept of the documented vast corruption of the peer review process througout academia. - especially in the soft "political sciences"

you should move to a different country

>documented vast corruption of the peer review process througout academia

sauce please for further edification and lulz

We aren’t funding Fox so argument discarded.

Wow. So fucking woke bro.

>god-tier news
>protected Obama throughout his disastrous presidency
>held thumb on scale for Hillary
>god tier
They literally let commies and race hustlers spout their inane nonsense without offering any tough questions. Then when someone slightly right of Lenin comes on they suddenly become hardened journalists.

it has been reported on for years. type corrupt peer review system into ddg and have at it.

here's a quick link to a 2015 story about a major publisher of scholarly medical and science articles retracting 43 papers because of “fabricated” peer reviews amid signs of a broader fake peer review racket affecting many more publications.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/27/fabricated-peer-reviews-prompt-scientific-journal-to-retract-43-papers-systematic-scheme-may-affect-other-journals/?utm_term=.5cd060376557

>leftist still think we watch fox news like it's the bush era

It's sad how stale their narratives are.

Your break's almost over Laqueesha, get off Sup Forums and go relieve Javier at the east exit. Make sure you spit out your gum before you get written up again.