/LOG/ - Living off the Grid General

Talk about living off the grid or semi off of it, where if there was an electrical shut down you'd still be okay. Spring/winter gardening, river generators, defense, food stock piles, etc.

I'm planning on moving north and getting out of southern Ontario once I'm done university depending on work so I've been slowly getting ideas on what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNdoJRUEexU
youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo
youtube.com/watch?v=nAyGD5DeZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=y_PQQXT_DZE
youtube.com/user/earthship
3canyons.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthship
youtube.com/watch?v=moN67R7Vew0
youtube.com/watch?v=sFMSFWRWBWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Wouldn’t it be harder to garden in northern Canada? I suppose if you get greenhouses, but for a year round affair you’d need rather large ones.

I was thinking of having a large seasonal garden/farm and a medium sized greenhouse for year round gardening. But yeah it all depends on where your land is, if you have too much bedrock you're fucked. I've been up past Bancroft multiple times and there's still good farming up there so it won't be too difficult.

Shameless self bump

> log general

Im so happy this isnt Sup Forums

Bump for comfy wife of Varg
>youtube.com/watch?v=HNdoJRUEexU

Are they living the dream? Also she's pregnant again.

>tfw no autistic trad 14 year old younger qt waifu to love and cherish
why even go on?

I am thinking of gardening and canning the results. I would like to grow a variety. Tomatoes, various peppers, carrots, etc. I would like to pickle cucumbers as well. Just depends. What do y'all think?

Fuck that race-traitor.

Race traitor.

not gonna lie, yeah he is.

I love hot showers and hot baths too much to live off the grid, desu. What do I do?

The only dream Varg has is raping white women at gunpoint like a fucking nigger.

the mutt brain is incapable of nuance

Fuck varg

>broke into the home of a mother and daughter
>raped them infront of the family
I thought it was the home of just a mother and daughter. were there mirrors involved?

The nordic brain is incapable of true virtue.

Beginning dump for the happening... old school infographics coming in.

My question is the same as It's quite hard to have a large seasonal garden if it will be cold from around October until February. Keep in mind it might not snow yet as early as Oct, but nightime drizzle has the potential to kill your crops. Perhaps a bit to the East you'd be better, since the proximity with the sea regulates the climate. If you went further inland(to somewhere close to, say, Montana or the Dakotas) it would probably be worst.
Have you taken a look at permaculture yet? I highly suggest you to. If you didn't, let me know and I'll forward you some introductory information.

MOAR

>white family has 6 kids but they keep an Edda at the nightstand instead of the bible so now I hate them
this is your brain on christ

As men it's our task to first be worthy of such a wife. For most of us, this is simply not possible until our late 20s, there is only so much time available. Of course it helps if we avoid losing time with bullshit(such as roasties and consumerism) early on.

soon, this is necessary. the grid is weaponizable

cities are death traps, targets, centers of dependency

How about you watch the video instead of taking it out of context you dumbfuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo

The best land in southern Ontario is being turning into condos to house immigrant browns anyway

>trying to make me the hateful one.
Varg is raising his 6 kids to hate their own people if they have "brown or green eyes" or attend church. I don't hate him, he hates me and is raising his children in order to divide the white race religiously and phenotypically. Stop defending him you imbecile.

You can have really shitty soil, it will just take effort to build up

Homesteading looks like a pretty chill life

youtube.com/watch?v=nAyGD5DeZeU

youtube.com/watch?v=y_PQQXT_DZE

Homeschooling. Growing your own food. Own cows etc...

bump.

im 23 and live with my parents in london.

I have no job, no real goals in life.
I just want to live like this, it seems so peaceful.
Any tips ?

I tried a garden last year but the deer, possum, raccoons, squirrels, birds and chipmunks ate everything. What the fuck is the point? I'm not building a fucking greenhouse. What am I supposed to do, sit by the garden 24 hours a day with a goddamn shotgun?
Fuckoff.

>Thousands of libraries all over northern Europe in pre-christian times
lol kangz

Canning high acid foods is easy (but alot of work)
Canning low acid foods is potentially tricky (botulism)
There are squashes and root vegetables which will get you through most of the winter

all lies

Wood fired hot tub

Oh boy, you really are triggered uh? Go on, you embarass yourself.

yes, please leave civilization and bury yourselfs in a lone forest nazi scum.

>imagine getting like this after a comfy video of a woman giving a cozy house tour
you're turning people away from christ

/thread

If you want to live off-grid, you'll probably want one of these Earth-sheltered bois.

pic related, it's Earthship

Start working and save up money for land, or start visiting America and try to find a girlfriend with family land that really likes brits and doesn’t care that you are a NEET

vargtards.

>changing the subject
>damage controlling this hard
>hating Jesus this much
Trad Catholicism is on the rise, my posts on Sup Forums don't change that. People know the truth when they see it.

Man, I'd love to live off grid.

>Trad Catholicism is on the rise
So is hatred for white people which seems to go hand in hand with it if we judge it by posters like you

der ewige MUTT

why waste time on university?

Make like your ID and get the fuck OUT

Actually that "nigger architecture" argument comes from Christians the vast majority of times. You see, something your jewified brain cannot understand, is each region is predisposed to a certain type of architecture. You'll find such differences even in nearby places such as Galicia and Castilla. That happens both due to available resources/durability and traditions(how functional that architectural style is in the tribe's life). So it might be that the type of housing you bring up in your stupid meme is indeed the best choice for the area where it's from. And this is not the same logic as applying relativism to everything, on the contrary, the relativistic mindset is much better represented by those who think you can just copy and paste traditions, i.e. building a greek style building in Congo. At this point it's also useful to address your image about african pagans: it is BETTER FOR EUROPEANS if africans go back to their roots, because their traditions teach them to STAY ON THEIR LANDS, ergo they don't come to Europe. By encouraging all peoples to follow their ancient traditions(which are indeed a representation of their people's spirit - religion is not something you adopt at will), that means the only ones in Europe will be Europeans.
Take that menorah off your brain and think for a while.

And stop being a triggered cunt, this thread isn't about Varg, it's about living off grid. If you don't like the subject then just fuck off

>gets rekt in debate
>"m-mutt!"
lol

You people are insane.

tl;dr

Nice pic, I like William Pierce as his talks are very educational but religiously he is a fool.

>Trad Catholicism is on the rise
source: your ass.
If anything Islam is on the rise.

" "By da powa of Thor, I finna consecrate dis offerin' to da Eldah Godz!!! SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!"

kek his fat son is not white

>mutts in charge of paganism

Nothing seems to get a "trad Christian" more upset than the idea of a huge white family living a comfy trad offgrid lifestyle.

Brainlets like you make Christianity more of an anti-white religion than it has to be. Why?

Pagans are VIRTUOUS PEOPLE unlike those evil xtians who stole our culture!!!

He said civilized Europe, not Northern. You are now seriously denying the achievements of the ancient Greeks and Romans to fit your subversive jew cult. I wonder if you are even white.

Thanks for the info user. Here are some links related to that pic for other anons interested:

youtube.com/user/earthship
3canyons.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthship

Faggots turned this into a Varg whining thread

>another christcuck appears
jikes, why do the idea of big white families bother you people so much? please explain

>rent free
kys christnigger

I don't mind his big family, the world needs more Aryan blood.

His children will make excellent trad catholics when Europe is conquested by the combined forces of White Christendom.

thanks. good to know!

You mean Christians did.

All I did was post a video of a woman giving a nice tour of her offgrid living house while she explains what they do to make it all work.

White women triggers the Christian.

There was no debate you mutt.
Did you pray to JAHVE today mutt?
top kek

I plan to do the exact thing as him but unlike him I don’t divide and conquer whites against whites. This has been stated in this thread, and you have ignored it every time. Just admit it, you are a divide and shill kike who hates traditional Catholicism just like every other kike

That is the real deal.

>you genocided me

You're a niggerfaggot, kike-worshipper but that made me kek.

>Faggots
you spelled chr*stian wrong

>i don't mind his big family
>derails entire thread because he doesn't own a bible
The Christian is highly subversive.

Vrag wants all the foreigners to return to their original lands. Niggers were made for africa, asians were made for siberian climate. It's not racist but not anti-white either. Of course the mutt doens't understand this

youtube.com/watch?v=moN67R7Vew0

They are not white. His wife dyes hair blonde

The video not Varg. Varg is an attention whore and he doesn't want to admit it.

thanks for the /log/ pictures.
Some are quiet neat, saved.

He attacks whites

>you're the divide and conquer shill
>all I did was just start posting a bunch of nonsense and derailing a perfectly nice thread about comfy offgrid living because someone posted a white woman giving a cozy tour of her offgrid house
The Christian fears the resurgence of white traditional living.

only a white person can survive in that beautiful environment

And yet he lives in france. Pagans are no better than niggers.

nope

Varg is conserned about HIS phenotype surviving. Not your phenotype. Your universalist views are exactly our core problem and the reason why niggers were given human rights.

Don't pretend that there are any ''based'' christians left. 97% of christians are either literal non-whites or they are white cucks that love non-whites. That's a fucking problem.

He doens't live in France anymore, dumbass

>having cats on your farmstead
Do not have cats. Your farmstead is supposed to have rats which eat your crops and carry fleas and give you diseases. This is the correct way to live. If your children die before adulthood due to rat diseases then they were weak and your sperm was weak. Only the alt-right loves cats.

Samis/christians aren't white

Truth about the criminal past of christian vikernes:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFMSFWRWBWM