White-guilt does not refer to Polish people

Poles never took part in the Atlantic Slave trade.
- Poles never owned no slaves.
- Poles were one of the first known slaves (Saqaliba)
- Poles were called "white n..." by the WASPs, because Polish men were poor, often married Black women without paying attention to their racial origin, and shared the same social status as blacks in early America.
- Poles did not come up with the KKK. Actually, the KKK hated Polish people (partially because of their Slavic origin, and partially because of their Catholic religion).
- Poles, until the 1960s, were not considered "white" in the American racial criteria.
- Poles never collonized Africa, Asia nor the Americas. None of the colonies were Polish.
- Poles never killed the only true Americans, meaning the Native Americans.
- Poles were the only non-Blacks, whose soldiers entirely faught against the White collonialists - Poles were sent to Haiti by Napoleon, to surpress the riots. After arrival, Poles realized that it's nothing but the rebellion of slaves. After some short time nearly all of the Poles refused to fight, they actually admired the Haitans. Therefore, Poles deserted from the French army and faught on the Haitans' side, against the French oppressor! After the revolution
- Poles were the main non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
- Poles were classificated as "subhuman" by the nazis, therefore Poles became the victims of racism in their own German-occupied country.
- Poles, similarily to Blacks, went through a lot of stuff, being slaves, having their land taken away, being victims of genocides (Khatyn, Volhynia etc etc..), being the creators of numerous rebellions and uprisings (November and January Uprisings, Warsaw Uprising etc..), and even nowadays being hated and discriminated only for representing a certain ethno-cultural group (anti-Polonism in the UK, the Netherlands, or in Germany).

Poles and blacks are quite similar

topix.com/forum/afam/TS78L1SDCCK5O0Q4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is white guilt this retarded thing white americans feel because they've realised they are soon gonna be minority and they are pretending that they feel bad for what their ancestors did to some other people ancestors even tho normal blackss could not give a fuck about it at this point and they are happy that their ancestors were enslaved so now they can live in USA and not some african shithole mudhut?

>Poles and blacks are quite similar
Yes, especially in the "dumb subhuman" department.

>commie
>talking about subhumans

That's actually pretty fucking impressive OP, if you're not Polish yourself color me (kek'd) impressed. All of the shit you've mentioned is virtually unknown worldwide and sadly, often times not even in Poland.

and poles still benefit off of colonialism and white supremacy just because of the color of their skin

We're literally dindus of Europe.

Poles and Africans, that is. Go check out Omali Yeshitela's lectures on neocolonialism.

White-guilt does not refer to Poles because
- Poles aren’t white

(You)

came here to say this

If you're white and western you'll be held responsible regardless of your background. My ancestors came to North America from France in the late 1500. The lived in the area that is now Quebec until the mid 20th century when they immigrated to the United States. None of my ancestors ever had to opportunity to own a black person but nevertheless I am considered privileged because of slavery. If you're Polish, it won't matter. They'll say that whites run everything and you benefit from that so you must pay reparations to make up for your sin of being white.

Leaf...

Pretty much. More specifically it’s socially engineered by the kikes to make us easier to control.

not just Poles but Eastern Europeans generally

we also are shitholes and were oppressed by leading european empires

Why the fuck did you guys fallen for it?

Pretty much yes. I'd rather be called BLACK than w*ite. Being w*ite means you are a weak cuckold who has to listen to its Jewish master.

You think non Whites give a shit about any of that? Delusional.

can't you say the same for all Slavs, and scandis?

That shit doesn't matter. You benefit from racist institutions, and need to check your privilege. Until you start dismantling the systems of oppression built by whites, you are just as racist as any klansman.

The same can be said about the Irish, but we always get grouped in with le ebil white men because leftists are ironically bigoted and racist

Slavs are immune to white guilt because they were the slaves. Hence, Slavs.

But even mexicans were categorized as white in the earliest census.

I rest my case, Your Honour.

Nice one, I see what you did there.

>Check the definition below El Goblino
Slav (n.) - late 14c., Sclave, from Medieval Latin Sclavus (c.800), from Byzantine Greek Sklabos (c.580), from Old Church Slavonic Sloveninu "a Slav," probably related to slovo "word, speech," which suggests the name originally identified a member of a speech community (compare Old Church Slavonic Nemici "Germans," related to nemu "dumb;" Greek heterophonos "foreign," literally "of different voice;" and Old English þeode, which meant both "race" and "language").

Kek'd.

>tfw Polish
>white male in America
>tfw none of this matters and I'm seen as a normal oppressive white slave driver

>Łódź
For all of the shit going on in the US, you dodged a fucking bullet right there buddy.

my dads side is originally from a village in Bialystok with my last name which explains the DNA test, but he lived his entire life is Warszawa and my mom is from Gdansk.

There are no villages in Białystok, you mean near it? Good place, racism capital of Poland.

Why would I feel bad about whites who lived before me conquering the world and enslaving the lesser species that inhabit this planet with us. I am waiting for the cycle to start again.

nah, we have Tatars and orthobros here and we even had 1 token nigger
SIEMA HENIU

yea my bad, i should have specified around it obviously. Its 20 minutes away from the center of the city, I was there a few years ago to see my grandpas brother on his farm.

Lol go back to twitter ComradeStump

no thanks

teraz wiem skąd na 4chanie tylu debili, po prostu z tego tłukowatego Podlasia są

>no thanks
mamusię i tatusia oszukasz, ale życia nie oszukasz...

*ukrainians

Poles did have slaves.

They had feudalism like any other European peoples.

Hell, part of my family is of Polish nobility.

where are you from user? I'm sure youre super cozy in your 5x5 commie block in some shitty part of whatever city you live in

yeah but Polish death camps

ooo powraca lizacz buta niemieckiego
jak tak bardzo kochasz zachod to se tam wypierdalaj a nie bedziesz z Polski doil zeby tylko memepostowac o jacy to niemcy wspaniali

Mazovia, proper part of Poland. Podlasie/Białystok are ruthenian lands, they weren't developing together with other proper polish provinces

ty mu odpisałes "no thanks", a ja napisałem, że on ma rację i dodałem dowód. Nie wiem o co się przyjebujesz, masz kompleksy, że ludzie z zachodu mają więcej osiągnięć niż ty?

Tłuk z Podlasia kłania się w pas jaśnie oświeconemu panu magistrowi.

a Podlasie to w ogóle Polska jest? Czy Polska to tylko Królestwo Polskie w jego różnych odmianach?

>Poles never took part in the Atlantic Slave trade.
Blacks were complicit in that slave trade you mongoloid

Trudno stwierdzić szanowny Panie. Ale jesli miałbym być przyrównywany do kutafońców z rozbuchanym ego jak szanowny Pan to nie widzę problemu, by szanowny Pan nie uznawał nas za równych sobie.

>Tłuk z Podlasia kłania się w pas jaśnie oświeconemu panu magistrowi
Speaka English, mutherfucka!

at least use the fucking cyrillic you cunts

>Speaka
>mutherfucka!
Sure, after you.
I was sarcastically nice to him after he slandered whole region of Poland like an asshole.

Polish use a wierd way of Latinising things.

Makes it difficult for anybody to understand.

I would prefer if they did it more like the Croatians do.

I would prefer if they did it like in the 1772, 1793 and 1795

So poles are like niggers? Who would've thought

Do you see poles whine about it, nigger?
Excluding the whole IQ/civilization part.

Thanks for a nice read. I appreciate the fact that you've read through so much just to undermine us.
I agree, Poles aren't white which is one of the reasons we aren't falling into western sicknesses.
Tbh if we prevail long enough to see the white race die, i'd just call ourselves another sub-race since we're genetically loser to the germans than to other slavs.

>who would've thought

>Excluding the whole IQ/civilization part.
you mean *including

bend over, your tiger is next.

I blame russian hackers

Whites are a genetically altruistic and idealistic people.

When that altruism and idealism is geared towards our own ilk, the societies produced by that love are the greatest on earth.

What jewish subversion has done is misdirect that natural inclination towards altruism and idealism towards the needs of everyone but our own. Essentially, our will to survive and fight for our own has been stamped out of us through the belief it is evil, and has opened us up to be conquered by lesser men.

Ultimately, this has lead us to believe the Grand European vision can live on in others, but the reality is finally sinking in that for our culture we hold so dear to survive, we as a white people must fight for our right to exist.

t.mongoloid

and proud of it

You're not missing much lad, basically regional banter and comparing dick sizes on the Internet.

I don't like that you are talking about Poland. I would prefer if you talked about how much you hate jews instead

How do you drown polish submarine?
Knock on hatch

>I would prefer if you talked about how much you hate jews instead
Sorry Wiesław, I can't, Jesus Christ is my nigga:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Plus I have a huge boner for Jewish chicks, so there's that too. Zyklon fever I guess.

Jesus wasn't a jew

his best friends were jews tho and probably his mom was jewish

How do you rape an english girl without consequences?
You have to come from Pakistan.

>Poles never took part in the slave trade.
>Poles never owned no slaves
The second sentance contradicts the first. Fucking double negs, retarded Pole faggot.

they were a sect and they denied kikery

what is "kikery"

use google, kacap

But Jesus wasbornin a Jewishhomeand lived in the Jewish culture and in the land of Israel. Was Jesus a Jew? Yes, Theological study is further discovering the Jewish Jesus and what his Jewishness means to Christian theology and Jewish-Christian relations.

biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/

Id better use your sister you polish faggot

I'm from the south and my family has been here since the founding. We had no part in slavery either but are lumped in anyway.

Meh, opinions on that vary, I'm not an expert on scripture anyway user. All I know is, if anyone is to be judged, it's not going to be by my hand, I'm but a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things. And I do think that Jewish girls are fit as fuck.

Nor the Irish, or the Catalans apparently.

I don't have a sister. You'll have to use yours

Ancient hebrew =/= modern judaism

Yeah the Irish had it pretty bad all things considered, there's even some accounts of them being transported on the lower levels of slave ships because if they'd ever start sinking you'd want to save the blacks first. Protecting your investment and all that. What's the story with the Catalans? Genuinely curious.

polish women are also considered beautiful

>Be Catalan
>Be wealthiest region of Spain for hundreds of years
>Be oppressed

That's pretty much it. Like the Irish, they participated only gladly in our Imperial conquests, yet now claim to have been simply further victims.

Sadly, we never had the mettle to starve half of them, as per our Anglo friends.

What a weird statement that reeks of victim complex and virtue signaling at the same time.

Keep telling yourself this. Whatever helps you worship a dead kike.

Polish Haitanians are the Best Haitanians

They are, but they also know what they are doing. They'll trap you, start pumping out babies and BAM +200 pounds.

>Polish Haitian

That's funny, I read the other day about the Haitian constitution from the 1800s forbidding all whites from having property rights and citizenship but it made a special exception for Polish and German women with biracial children.

So you're saying Poles have always been the niggers of the white race. News at 11.

This is all meaningless. Guilt cannot be inherited