Little Witch Academia

Hug Me, Akko

A: What do you think will happen to Croix?
B: What do you want to happen to Croix?

[Spanish Guitars Intensify]

A: Chariot looks after her
B: Marry me

Up to you. I've bought some stuff without watching it, but it's always there if you want to. If you kept it sealed, considering if the first edition has the extra stuff, it would also be more valuable.

Ebay, Amazon, etc?

A: She will be helpful in the final struggle and will be forgiven, with a punishment given to both Chariot and Croix. Laundry.
B: She is broken and her fate is unresolved.

>A
Shit, now I want this too.

>In that case, Akko is really fucking lucky to have Chariot as her mentor. It's hard finding someone who happens to want to do the same thing as you

Indeed.

A: Will be forgiven
B: Earn that forgiveness by aiding in stopping the nuke she unwittingly created.

A. She tries sacrificing herself, but ends up failing. End credits, Chariot is taking care of her
B. To get pegged by Chariot and Amanda

Translation: Get your grubby fucking hands off my wife you wrinkly old bitch

>Croix is pretty much useless without her gadgets
I feel bad for her.

Kek.

Doesn't UK have the technology to shoot down the ICBM from being bed buddies with the U.S.?

That forced drama.

>those smiles
>that perfect symmetry

What did Trigger mean by this?

How do the sleeves on her arms stay on?

I'm kinda ambivalent on all that's happening. I still hope for a nice final episode, but I'm probably looking forward to the possible baton pass to Imaishi's show and its announcement more.

Dianafag tears are delicious.

Magic.

Well how do your socks stay on when you're jumping user?

Magic

With the sexual power of exposed shoulders and armpits

Translation?

Ready for all forms of the Shiny Rod to be used by each Witch in the finale? Constanze shouts a word.

A: Self imposed exile. She'll be on good terms with Chariot, at least.
B: Croix developed a little better so she's redeemable. Her tech is found useful by Andrew's dad for helping bridge the gap between witches of modern day society (remember they don't get along). School's financial troubles (which got swept under the rug it seems) is resolved through funding for Croix's gadgetry.

>Chariot:"I won't let you take Croix!"
>Akko:"I can't become Chariot..."
>Kagari-san realizes she can't become her even if she wanted to.

I dont think she wants to use any technology anymore after it turned on her and almost ruined everything.

>witches of modern day society
*and. Witches and modern day society.

Chariot and Akko are similar in more than one aspect, despite them being different in others.

>>Akko's harem so far:
>>An emo filipina
>>A 10/10 blonde
>>A rich boy from a powerful family
>>An older woman who's a former idol

How do we stop Akko?

Fired upstairs or kept as teacher
Hot yuri sex with Cheerios

Don't forget the cross dressing potato

>A rich boy from a powerful family
I almost said you forgot Amanda but then I looked again and wasn't sure anymore if you're joking.

Well, considering all the shit Chariot can pull, I think not anyone can be like her. I mean, holy shit, her STR is high. But I'm still confident Akko will still get far.

Thanks for the translation.

>actually thinking any little witch besides Akko and Diana will help with anything

>How do we stop Akko?
With a nuke.

best girl
reverse traps are a miracle of the universe

She'll get one soon enough maybe.

You know it. Probably also took Akko's virginity.

No wonder no one was able to awaken the rod before them

>emo
Nerdy psychonaut.
>10/10 blonde
Lotte isn't that good.
>How do we stop Akko
We give Chariot to Croix. Andrew can do a lot, too, hopefully. He should be stacked.

They haven't been plot relevant for a while now and trigger is forcing this scene. The result wouldn't be any different if all of them are absent there.

Woodward was a mistake.

What's the point of the whole Hanbridge/parliament subplot? The situation will be entirely resolved by the witches anyway, just like it has been so far.
>yfw magic can't do jackshit against a nuke and the UK government deploys a nuclear shield

We don't. We join them.

Oh, I forgot they even existed.

I think everything is happening so fast for them they are barely processing all the shit going on.

Hey man, we don't know that yet. Maybe they'll be an important part of the final episode.

Fuck me, what am I saying. They really all just came to watch.

How much further will Croix break if the nuke actually hits?

Behold. The weapon to bring the world to its knees.

[x] Suicide

What was that word the Dianafags like to overuse?

Oh yeah, it was fate.

Akko finally snaps!

We need yandere Diana now?

She's NUCLEAR

Is this Imaishi?

behold, the zephyr blade

She would not be able to justify further actions, and her life would become very passive. She'd be afraid of speaking since "all" her judgments have failed horribly. Her tech still works, but I doubt she will see the value in them, as they were mere instruments for her dreams.

Are those wands from the witches she killed?

I swear if they do a full reset in which Akko goes back to being a useless genki who dreams of meeting Chariot, I'm going to nuke Trigger myself.

>What's the point of the whole Hanbridge/parliament subplot?

The only subplot on that side of the matter is Andrew's little character arc and that's something that is of his own. I think what's we really need to wait until everything gets settled to wait for Paul's reaction, since this whole deal might be a "Make it or Break it" on his stance on the witches.

Im almost sure this is Yoshinari
maybe?

Would be fun to see her tag along with Chariot and let her do all the talking while she hides behind her.

This was my reaction as well. I watched the Zephyr blade episode yesterday too.
I love meme magic.

Is LWA flop of the season after last episode?

>Flop

Stop forcing this meme, it's sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if she sacrifices herself to stop it. I mean she doesn't really have anything left in this world.

Sacrifice herself how? She has no gadgets left and she cant fly a broom.

Why is Chariot so /fit/?
Did she lift for the last 10 years because of feelings of inadequacy?
How did she manage those gains on a diet of potatoes?

>croix has one final chance to redeem herself by sacrificing her life to stop her creation
>gets one up by Akko doing it with the power of yay

We "Threads" now

PAINT THE TARGET

It's Yuto Kaneko. You really need to familiarise yourself with Trigger's staff outside of 3 or 4 animators. And you know you could actually check who drew it rather than just speculate, right? They don't post these things without assigning credit.

>special needs kid with her trainer

She is also hurt by the dragon physically. Not sure how serious it is, but neither she nor Chariot are able to walk.

>nu-ghost

Well, we see her on a tracksuit night.

Plus I think she's not exactly a human.

I guess C&C will have some time to talk while little witches save the day.

Too bad LWA is flopping. Do you think Trigger will go bankrupt?

A FUCKING LIGHTSABER

I find that while the tv series is enjoyable, it is not interesting enough. I feel like it is missing something important.

Like nuclear genocide?

They will hug and cry, but anything else?

>I feel like it is missing something important.
competency in the writing

she get one of these.

Yeah that one. The entire show feels too science-y for a show about ye olde magic.

>I feel like it is missing something important.
not for long

>akko tells I LOVE YOU to chariot
BUT WHAT ABOUT MY DIANA X AKKO END

You guys ready for Trigger to blow their entire budget next episode?

I want to see submissive and quiet Croix!

patrolling luna nova almost makes you wish for the annihilation of magic

Why is Akko so garbage?

What will she do now that she lost all purpose in life?

why did it flop so hard, bros?

>the final arc is god damn SPACE BATTLE
We platinum now
>mission star
even captcha knows it