What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>Libtard Religion sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c&bpctr=1517418088
youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0
youtu.be/igAWUjpDBxI
youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4?t=2781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's literally david rothschild.

>loves race mixing
fuck off

Hell, I'm a longtime atheist and I think this guy's pretty cool.

>memeflag
>and a liar
well well boy am I surprised.

He's a moron. Christianity is Jewish.

but the new testament calls out jews all the time, how do you explain this?

>Loves race mixing.

proofs?

Christians call out other Christians all the time too.

Why can't all pastors be like Anderson

The donald and shareblue shill against pastor anderson. All unsaved whites will burn in hell with the jews and nigs they wanted to be free of.

>muh big black bull stealing muh qt virgin christian wife

go to church then you faggot cock suckers

He worships a dead kike. Christians follow the words of kikes. When have they ever been trustworthy. You can't be redpilled yet still bow to the dead kike.

You don't know shit faggot

I like him but he loses me on that.I guess he still has more qualities than defects.

Hell? Would love to meet Lokis daughter. I welcome my visit to her realm, Odin was great to give her those halls.

Christianity as a religion specifically exists because Jews refused to accept Jesus as the messiah and also refused to allow non-Jews to practice the religion. Christianity is fundamentally anti-Jewish.

Keep loving that kike, you are a good goy slave.

Luckily heaven is filled with based blacks.

Keep loving the kikes, you are a good goy slave.
FAGGOT

The kike can warp the week minded, Christians are proof of this fact.

T I P P E D

Must suck knowing you love a kike.

Must suck dick being a retarded faggot
burn in hell reprobate dog

not surprising for an antichrist board. fucking ashkenazi probable pedo. anderson is a satanist who throws up their signs and since youre all frog whores and he has 9 kids (woe unto them when Christ returns), HE'S the "faggot", which is not a Biblical term and means pagan shrine hooker. He's the reprobate faggot frog whore. And people say I need meds. You can either be a moron asshole party of divide and conquer hypocrites. Or a Christian. Nation of immigrants being racist. Hilarious. Masons everywhere with their pussy worship

I'd touch his penis

>Jews killed the messiah and refused to acknowledge him as such
>Jews prevented anyone outside their ethnic group from participating in the religion
>Christianity was formed particularly because of their exclusive and hateful rhetoric and their rejection of God

But "hurr durr Christianity is jewish propaganda" of course.

You deserve to be executed sodomite

Why do you have such a hard on for Lokis daughter? Fyi, kikes like jesus had no concept of any afterlife.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=

Heretic

Says the kikes that wrote your book. Everyone in that was a kike.

>Loves race mixing
Here you go

hi fags take my daughters. meant spiritual death. OF PAGAN WHORES. youre an adulterous epstein skank moore mutt. fucking rape and grab them. youre already a fucking empty and dead sack for all intents and purposes. sodomy is summarised with "grab them". tits sucking man baby mother fuck. find a hobby. and go blow yourself out with the pussies i made cheap for you that you dont even want

larpagan faggots can't even defend a tree, let alone the white race

No user you are the kikes

Kikes who understood

execute

trees mean pussies. so arent you a pagan then, freud frog bitch?

not illegal. execute yourself. read the bible. enjoy your sodomite closeted man whore antichrist "president" that nobody voted for. heard you the first time. you have no face. nobody cares. i'd love to fight you but youre too fat and lazy

A kike is a kike. Never trust a kike. You let them run your life with bs stories about their dead kike.

Awww, how cute that this leaf thinks he knows shit.

ok frog. everybody's a jew. except the fake ones you call real and the ones who had nothing to do with it, "are"

You mean I let kikes whose ideas were explicitly rejected by the kike herd ruin my life.

Nice thread OP you shill faggot

Only the ones that call themselves as much. Jesus was a kike. He was the son of kikes. Why trust a kike?

Also OP you know he didn't just name Jews, right? He explicitly called out the Holohoax as a Zionist fairy tale:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c&bpctr=1517418088

Yet again, as said by kikes. Why trust the word of them?

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0

Because they literally killed the originator of those ideas because he threatened their ethnic narrative?

you invented that word. judah and judean are two different things. galillee had nothing to do with it. adam and eve werent jews. Christ and God are one. im busy. Christ lives

he is actually a closeted homosexual but also deeply religious
he thinks "knows" he will burn in hell for all eternity for lusting after cocks so he tries to push this anti homo agenda to save his sorry ass
also he is okay with niggers so
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I said proof that he loves race mixing, It seems he just doesn't care cause the bible doesn't preach on it.

Says who? Some kikes. All to get brainwashed masses, like you. You are the results of 2000 years of kike tricks.

C*tholics

Keep sucking that kike cock. You seem to like it.

>memeflag
>talking like an underage
hmmmm....

So you believe that the murder of Jesus Christ was a Jewish conspiracy? Do you have any evidence for this claim?

Jew brained desert rat cuck.

>hook nose
>beady eyes
>going on about a jewish messiah called jesus
Isn't pastor steve the guy who was on video bragging that his mother's mother was a jew?

Desert people belong in the desert.
Does it matter? Paganism is an ethnic folk religion while you are a subhuman traitor following a globalist religion.

hes cucked on race.

youtu.be/igAWUjpDBxI
would a christian theocracy work better, or at all, than, regular nation states now

jews btfo

He repeatedly proves that Jesus was not a Jew. Type in: “jews and their lies” on YouTube and you will see that he has dozens of videos about Jewish lies.

RACEMIX FOR YHWH

>John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
I think I'll take the (((Bible)))'s word over Pastor (((Steve)))'s disinformation campaign when it comes to who and what is jewish.

What he said in the comment is basically what leftists say. "We're all mixed, you're part black hahaha gotcha racist." It's incredibly annoying and meant to get under your skin, so the fact that he's using the same rhetoric and tactics as the left to put down racial nationalists makes him look like a cuck.

Christianity is just shit-tier, we need Paganism.

>loser pastor
>not knowing Pastor Martin Richling from Pekin, Indiana

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>vargshit
We need to burn LARPagans and impale them, just like Vlad the Lad.

Holy shit you’re a retard. Way to completely misunderstand the scripture. Try reading the entire chapter first. My goodness you’re an idiot.

youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4?t=2781

Skip to 46:21

I like that guy. if christianity had balls like this guy id be at church every sunday