AOTS,Spring 2017

Now that the season is almost over,it's time to vote for your "Anime of the season" .Last thread reached bump limit,Keep voting here : strawpoll.me/13226412

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13226412
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love loving shows that no one else likes

Go fuck yourself. The last thread was pruned because it fell into shitposting after everyone found out that Reddit hijacked it

If you want a shitposting thread so much, you should have included Kemono Friends 12.1 on the list

Go big or go home

I haven't watched a single show from the current season and i am ok with that, it looks like a list of straight up ass

>My Little Sup Forumsitch academia winning

>strawpoll.me/13226412
>no BnHA S2, a clear AOTS

Kill yourself son of a whore.

Report this cocksucking fagoot, he's posting this poll on veddit too.

Sup Forums gave in to the shilling. Shameful

Attack on Titan made the rest of this season look pathetic to be honest

proxies and reddit

KF 12.1 made everything in anime history look pathetic to be honest

I agree. Kemono Friends is so superior to everything else it's like the rest of the industry isn't even trying nanoda.

Really makes you think.

Kill yourselves fucking bronies.

Keep your asshole loose. We'll rape you again by the end of the month

Back to /r/anime you little shit.

So we can agree the real battle for AOTS right now is between Uchouten Kazoku and 3DCG FAGgotry?

FAG is 80% 2d though.

Bahamut not even on the list

Uchu 2 and that would be my picks

Nah Uchouten Kazoku S2 was disappointing. S1 wasn't that great in the first place either, people just wanted to love it because it was quirky and family-friendly and different from other late night anime.

1. 12.1
2. Cinderella Girls: Gekijou
3. Sakurabako

suck my aryan cock, whore

Where the fuck is Bahamut?

The only one I'm still watching.

>no Fukumenkei Noizu on poll
But it's AOTS

the fact that even one person, let alone 33 people voted for Busou Shoujo as the best anime this season really makes me die inside

>Berserk
>More than 40 votes.
>Among the top 10

Yeah, really objective and believable poll you have there.

Sup Forums has worse tastes than the nips.

>Sup Forums AOTS spring
>share it to /r/anime
Fuck off, reddit

wow and Sup Forums has the nerve to call crossboarders plebbit? Fucking pathetic

>Bahamut not even on the list

Fuck off

>LWA first, and Eromanga-sensei third

What the fuck is wrong with you people? This season had some really solid shows, and more that one surprise.Why are those two shows, one of which is the disappointment of the decade -still blow my mind that they had the audacity to stretch that 'story' into a 25 episode series-, and the other that is one of the worst thing that happen in recent history, so fucking above? Don't you guys have some fucking standard?

That explains how LWA is winning.

If anyone was wondering I bot'd LWA ad Snk up, because I know how much it triggers this shit board.

Unless you haven't noticed, its a reddit user posting this thread

>Alice only has 43 votes
I wouldn't expect it to win but Jesus, you guys have 0 taste

BahaSoul should be in the list as well as re:creators. But i guess they are both 2 cour so maybe next season?

>3DCG FAGgotry
Yeah, Seikaisuru Kado's first 9 episodes are AOTS

Threads are so dead it's always you and me posting

No love for Saekano...

So... I'm the only one who watched Kabukibu!?

>strawpoll.me/13226412
excuse me user, hero academy doesn't appear on the list.

I'm watching it too for Clamp's designs but it's kinda meh. Kaworu (female) is the best boy here.
And I'm mad they turned this punk guy into borderline tranny fag instead of making gap moe.

Tsuki ga Kirei.

>that feel when nothing you're watching this season is even in the top 15 of this poll's list
Gangsta

Keep heart, friends, I too stand with you!

I'm glad Little Witch Academia is winning

I can't find the post, does anyone have a link?

>Post poll on Reddit
>everyone gets mad
>make new thread
Fuck off and kill yourself.

LWA is refreshing because of the zero fanservice and the lighthearted story.

"Lighthearted story" is just a polite way of saying "shallow, nonexistent plot", you sperg.

reddit leave.

I think it's fair to say that this has been one of the weakest seasons in years which is a shame after starting the year with such a strong Winter.

>ongoing series from last season beating everything from this season.
Good lord.

Picked Alice to Zouroku as it's the only show I didn't wind up dropping from this season.

>Uchouten Kazoku below LWA, SnK, and Eromanga Sensei
I can't even begin to conceptualize the disgust I'm feeling

They even do Sup Forums sings clones now? Every time I see something from Reddit I get even angrier about its existence than before

>no ID-0
Want to know how I know this is a shitposting thread?

It doesn't exist, OP is a faggot

Or maybe its just a good show.

This is a tough one. Tsuki ga Kirei, Little Witch Academy, Rage of Bahamut, and Alice to Zouroko are all contenders. I guess I'll go for LWA because it's winning anyway, and that's probably a fair choice if you only include the 2nd current cour anyway.

Did LWA pick up? I dropped it after the Animaniacs-tier pirate episode.

By your logic we have 43 taste.

>no bahasoul

literally kys OP, you are an actual megafaggot

Dubs.
I too like watching series that majority have dislike, usually its the CGDCT that gets this stigma.

Yea couldn't possibly be that it's entertaining, or good, or AOTY

What is up with the little witch hate?

It's a show from last season beating everything on a list for this season

Yeah, the first half dozen are shit but after a while they introduce the overarching plot and Akko becomes less painful.

Some episodes are mildly entertaining, it has some good points, but it is by no means AOTY or even AOTS.

A lot of people are disappointed that Trigger made a generic children's show with a few moments of nice animation.

Boku Aca > Little Aca

>chess

user, please tell me you didn't name that file.

That is most certainly chess, to the same degree that a frog is also the one playing it. Don't get tricked.

You're right, because none of those are true.

>Little Witch Academia, a show from last season is leading the spring polls
Goes to show how there's literally nothing fucking good this season and anybody who thinks otherwise needs a 9mm pill to the cranium.

>snk
>good

>poll gets posted to reddit
>LWA shoots to first
You can't make this shit up

>strawpoll
Cancer.
>1.744 votes
Seems legit.

Eromanga is #1

Seems leddit

>shingeki no normalfag
>my little Sup Forumsitch academia
>eromanga redditor

Look dude, it is really hard to say that many of these shows are even good. Everything other than LWA seems to have flaws that hit the disqualifying level. Whether it is the horrendous production values of Berserk, the plodding pacing of Sagrada Reset, the hamfisted exposition of Re:creators, the unoriginal and trivial nature of Eromanga-sensei, the complete cheese that is F.A.G-- only Uchouten has a decent case for also being AOTS, but even then, there were several fairly wasted episodes with these Tanuki.

I watched a lot of shows all the way to ep 10, but I find it hard to keep going, they did not deliver. I hope next season is better.

No it didn't. They tried to force a half-assed plot with horrible writing.

Fuck off with this shit list cancer
Sage

Nice argument reddit.

How can you even charge UK with having wasted episodes while praising LWA? For fuck's sake, if you think even a single episode of UK has been wasted, you should also condemn nearly 75% of LWA.

I voted for Clang because it was the only relatively interesting this spring.

>this season only AOTS candidates are Little Disappointment Academia and Snorefestmanga Sensei
Sweet Jesus.
And why is SnK S2 in the poll? S2 never counts for this shits, in that case add One Piece and Gintama too.

Boku no hero Academia is ok but it's a tournament arc

Because OP is a retarded redditor that even posted the poll there.

Aren't Sup Forums sings a clone of the nico medleys anyway?

>little witch academia is winning
>even though even in their own threads people are saying it has been a letdown.
I am enjoying lwa, but gotta say snk s2 was fucking great, they adapted the best arc of the manga and they didnt fail doing it

>LWA 2nd cour is included
>Appmon 3rd cour isn't

Why is this allowed?

Nobody from Sup Forums is voting for LWA you moron, Sup Forums is voting for Eromanga Sensei.

This poll is compromised.

Threads are so dead I barely see them. Whatever though, niggas is missin out on some good shit.

> tournament arc

Aside for two o three cool scenes the tournament was pretty garbage.

you got me, I'm watching

Sup Forums is voting for SnK

Did Appmon get good?