Ffs can someone red pill me on this guy...

Ffs can someone red pill me on this guy? Mother fucker just predicted another thing and he dropped major loads on (((them))) earlier today

What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

qcodefag.github.io/?
youtube.com/watch?v=seGZKYuVUK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q didn’t predict shit

Screenshot? I monitor his drops frequently and saw no such drop today.

>qcodefag.github.io/?

go fuck yourself you stupid shit
get the fuck off this board

fuck you you motherfucking retard. he has been confirmed to be real. Jerome Corsi has admitted he was contacted by the White House to cover his drops

Fucking high level Mil wants to reach out to the Trump base with the swamp draining and Sup Forums is fucking itself in the ass

This is the biggest thing I've seen and I've seen a lot

Sorry I wanted to write earlier last week

>im so annoyed at people posting threads on Sup Forums that i dont care about
>makin me a n g e r y

Go away shills ur shit isnt working

For the last time, Q is a predictive AI algo.

The are teaching AI to have 'expectations' in the same way humans do.

That's why all the first interactions were questions. And now the predictions are basically distillations of the most popular responses to the original questions.

Now I know you're going to say, "but Q has a personality. Q has a sense of humor." If I'm correct, and Q is actually a next-gen propaganda engine, would it not make sense?

Is the MSM not funny at times? Do they not have personalities?

Fuck off. Nobody cares about your butthurt shilling.

Jerome Corsi giving his $0.02 on qanon
youtube.com/watch?v=seGZKYuVUK4

there is no Q in the Hebrew alphabet
there is no /q/ on Sup Forums
coincidence?

Fuck off with your fucking retarded LARP

Fucking boomers

As a programmer who has done some pretty extensive work in AI, I can say that what you're describing is EASILY 20 years out or more. Sure, the intelligence agencies are probably a decade or so ahead of us with respect to hardware but the best programmers in the world are paid much better to work in the private sector and there is no way the government has programmers capable of outperforming the best AI coders the private sector has to offer and even those programmers could never dream of achieving this right now.

Like just look at StuxNet. That was the BEST our government could offer at the time and it was sloppier and slower than most common malware that had similar penetration methods. They even left comments in the code that made it blatantly obvious it was a join operation between Israel and US intelligence. There is simply no way that Q could be purely AI. Maybe some responses are suggested or data is curated using AI but there is no way that someone isn't there keeping it on rails. There's just no possible way.

You'd do better to argue that aliens are controlling Q or humans have traveled back in time to prevent a nuclear holocaust in the future because both are more realistic than Q being complete AI.

It's not a LARP you nonce

Dude's essentially verified. Memo is dropping today or tomorrow

>memo dropping today or tomorrow
Holy shit that’s funny, I’ve only heard that every day for like 2 weeks now, good one brother

Because Arnon Milchan is paying off people to get info from within the white house as well as pay for QLARP to cover up the child sex slave operation in America.
Bannon was one of the leakers but he's gone so the two closest people, Kushner and Ivana, I suspect are leaking to Arnon who then gives it to Goodman and Webb to keep people looking away from Chicago, Rahm Emmanuel and pizza parties.

Stop being retarded. Real shit's happening in your country and you're acting like a retard

>aliens are controlling Q

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I’ll believe it when i see it, I don’t put stock in larps

committee voted to release it monday. what are you talking about "2 weeks"
Its on trump's desk, he can release it within 5 days of the vote.

Any real link for Corsi analysis
Ie. Web page ??
All I find is random other people's stuff quoting his stuff.

Okay so already that doesn’t mean today or tomorrow that means Saturday, and i doubt its coming then either broheim

you are responding to a post which contained a link to a video where he talks about qanon for 15 minutes.

all. that. spacing.

It's a justice fantasy. It's a proven tool of social control. It's how people were duped into thinking Communism was ever a good idea.

>Jerome Corsi said
You're so fucking stupid

it means it will come out BEFORE saturday.
its going to happen

I love this post

>have Ph.D.
>agree to work for next-gen Billy Mays.

Still sucking down Super Male Vitality every morning though.

Hey there corsi denier bot. we meet again. you had me removed from this site for afew days but guess what motherfucker im back! why arent y0u laughing ahahahahah.

u could just read the posts yourself.
corsi is just reporting on the posts, dunno what makes that stupid.

Kys you shill i know u use proxies god damn fucking faggots you guys are just go jack off or post in another shill thread you kike loving dicklet

Releasing any significant news item on Friday is a proven technique for minimizing it's impact.

Normies have lives to live. They can't have this kind of shit creeping into their weekends.

You first faggot