PETERSON (((RUBIN))) (((SHAPIRO)))

youtube.com/watch?v=bC8XVphsdHI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6B8Zd4ut5c
youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
youtube.com/watch?v=d7B7n3gEFYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many times can people watch the same e-celebs interview and circle jerk each other over and over and over

we can't watch lionel all the time dude

>muh postmodernism
>muh universities
I summed it up, they will say the same shit over and over again

I don't like those guys either, but fuck off with the word "e-celeb" you fucking dyke

>I don’t like those guys but don’t call them what they are
Wat

>identity politics bad
>individualism good
>postmodernism/cultural marxism bad
>free speech good (unless you criticise jews)
>muh universities
>alt right and SJWs are the same
>communism killed 60 gorillion people
>muh holocaust
>buy my book 12 rules for life available on amazon with discount code "SHABBOS GOY"
There, saved you a few hours of your life

The View is the most watched TV show of all time, and its the same Four people 5 days a week.

More Jews than a mel brooks movie

I'm starting to have Peterson fatigue.

antifa d/c shills

You see one Peterson vid you see them all

He's over staying his welcome

Then stop watching

fuck peterson and all his fanboys, pathetic dicklets

Its......its just.......its just so.........its just so jewish
I cant drink all that kosher Kool aid

kek

oh cool, we get to watch a

>weak centrist with no strong convictions
>faggot jew
>zionist jew

what a treat!

>lionel
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER

GOD BLESS ISRAEL HURRRRR DURRR!!!

Peterson is working hard lately.

Could we at least have some khazar udders in here?

I agree with that pic. I heard him refer to Asian and Jewish IQ, meaning that he knows of all the IQ differences. Most of his favorite authors talk about Europeans as a unique group quite a bit(and are all Europeans themselves) so I can't imagine he would support the demographic suicide of them.

you don't have to watch anything

you know that, right?

But you still will and I'm sure you'll be posting gay 14/88 le ebic troll messages in the livechat that no one will pay any attention to.

>I have entered a thread about something I do not like, and now I am angry. HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING

There'll be so much reverb from all the (((echos))) I wont be able to hear Jordan"serve the jews but polish your shoes" Peterson

80% of what he is saying is repetitive in every interview.

I notice that leaf presence in peterson threads is much higher than the board in general.

Are you the tranny that he btfo'd on camera?
Do you have a crush on him?

Imagine if I went into every thread I found uninteresting and said "this is uninteresting".

Imagine if everybody did that.

Every thread would be full of people saying it's a boring thread

I made two of the earliest popular Peterson memes, my dude.
It's been a whole year of lobsters and sorting, at some point you can't eat more.

None of that is relevant to what I said, though...

>The View is the most watched TV show of all time

please tell me this isn't a real stat

His dialectic disintegrates when jew collectivisms are compared and contrasted with White ethno nationalism. Jews know who they are so do whites. Competition against collectivist jews is doomed to fail if individualized whites are to reclaim what the jew has stolen. We MUST NOT ISOLATE our race even it the bedroom is clean you are still alone in the jewish chaos

Peterson only disagrees with advocating collectivist COERCION.
That is: That group identity takes precedence over the individual's will. For example: Legally forcing peterson to say your pronouns

He wouldn't disagree with a partnership for a mutually beneficial goal.

Fuck that, I'm listening to him talk about raising families with Adam Corolla.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6B8Zd4ut5c

How does he keep getting away with these antisemitic comments ????????

Yep. If one of these purity spiralist wanna start a youtube channel and shout THE JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM, THE JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM, THEY'RE RUNNING EVERYTHING, HOLY SHIT GUYS WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

Youtube will shut down your channel. You will have 0 audience. You will be relegated to gab where you can talk to other people that already agree with you.

You can't make normies into far right death squad members overnight. The moderates are important for this reason. Also, if you believe in your far right ideals and principles, you shouldn't be afraid to be challenged. It should only embolden and strengthen your arguments. In fact, I've seen exactly this when it comes to the JQ regarding Dr. Peterson. It has brought the issue even more spotlight.

The man is out of control now.

It's only a matter of time until jewtube censors him now, he's off the chain.

Learn from the Left

Reminder that these people's fans are not Sup Forums, you are not be subverted. Fans of these guys are mostly classic liberals/actual centrists

Don't attack people on the right, even if you disagree. As I said, learn from the Left.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

He is unhinged!

eat a dick you pussy

>not (((Peterson)))
just look at that Jewish face

This would be a great tactic to create bad will with peterson's audience against Sup Forums.... if you were a lefty trying to do that.

Look at the skinny long face and oversized forehead. Not to mention the asiatic eyes. (((Peterson)))

God's chosen on suicide watch!

It's like going on Fox News to scream about the Jews. It's pointless.

Everyone who is slightly leaning to the right recently, normies, don't want to hear about Jews. This is a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

Why any of you want to go up to other rightwingers and start derailing whatever they're talking about is suspicious to say the very least

>clean your room bucko

A Canadian posting disinfo. I wonder who could be behind this?

>Why any of you want to go up to other rightwingers and start derailing whatever they're talking about is suspicious to say the very least
Autism.
Unironic, legitimate autism.

>oy vey goyim don't tarnish the kosher reputation of our shabbos goy!

I mean, this looks like it took a bit of work, but do you think you're reaching your intended audience on Sup Forums? lol

>the virgin Shapiro
>the chad Peterson

>STOP SPREADING THE MEMES GOYIM

Drooln' Joe Kennedy is such a cuck!
youtube.com/watch?v=d7B7n3gEFYY

I think his strategy is to get nazi larpers on Sup Forums to spread his memes so that peterson is forced to speak against the right wing to defend himself instead of continuing to attack leftism.

Stream died. Did youtube shut them down?

F

Women can be retarded, but not men.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

WHERE DID IT GO???

literally nobody except shills will be watching it you dumb fuck

SHUT IT DOWN

shoa'd

I mean, peterson's the one getting paid to speak.... so surely someone will be interested.

Youtube is on them

(((Anglo-Saxon)))
(((Jewish)))

No thanks.

>tfw you realize Jordan Peterson is Oprah Winfrey for males

OMG SO BASED

>calling somebody a dumb fuck and as a result becoming one
wew lad

escape from the chaos user

>oy vey this goyim understands!

so, what happened?

Don't worry about it, goyim.

They opened the show by joking about Youtube probably shutting it down or how fast it will be de-monitzed.

Stream is shut down 6 minutes in.

Wew.

Antifa shot up the studio. The three of them are dead now

Youtube has been shutting down right wing and centrists recently, yesterday they shut down PragU and the Daily Wire livestreams of the SOT while not touching the livestreams of the same thing of The Young Turks and other left wing channels.

man this was gonna be dope

It will be back in a half hour, fags

bait

i feel ya, and i'm a big fan, i wish he would do a video or two just for die hards so we could hear him talk about something other than the same things we've already heard

>ignore the fact that Marxism is a jewish invetion goyim! it's all just SJWs and also nazis are the same!

back up

>meme flag
>fake quote

The swastika is the original Sup Forums flag you retarded newfag.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY eDAD ZIONIST BOOMER ECELEB WHO TEACHES KIDS TO WASH THEIR BALLS!!!!!!!!!
>STOP NAMING THE JEW!!!!!!

that's a very gay post and you should be ashamed of yourself

I don't understand why some people refuse to accept that Marxism is a Jewish invention, when Karl Marx literally was Jewish

prices law.
you´re a fag
how times can you have an intellectual discussion with the same person?

I hate all the shill pessimist cunts that spam "ECELEB LUL". This shit is interesting. This shit is meaningful. And I hope instead of just posting some shitpost reply to me, you just go and listen to the fucking conversation you insufferable faggots.

Understood and checked. Now allocating 70% resources.

This you fucking mongs. If you're not shilling, spend your energy on some libtard instead of whining against someone who you 90% agree with.

most ecelebs themselves are insufferable faggots but these two in particular are actually very, very smart and interesting to listen to. so far it's been a circle jerk though desu

Notice it is always these (((British))) flags coming out of the woodwork? Really makes you think.

Peterson is not an entertainer; he's a professor. He spends his time on projects, examining different things thoroughly. Don't expect him to move outside his area of expertise, which moves slowly as he is moving on the very edge of modern psychology and psychometrics.

Did (((they))) shut it down?

The absolute madman. How is he getting away with this?

BALTIC THREAD!

Holy shitballs the man is a profit