Why do literally all homosexuals have blue eyes

I mean, not 100%, but absolute most of them have blue or light eyes, very rarely green or brown. I just did some thorough research, googled all kinds of gay lists and stuff, basically 90% of famous homosexual men have blue eyes. Which conspiracy theory is this? Are the jews somehow involved? I need answers, Sup Forums, this is just creepy

Blue eyes are recessive. Maybe that indicates other recessive genes are at work too.

These aryan fucking twins. Both homosexual.The fuck

HOW

This can't be just a coincidence

Most faggots are not this attractive. Usually they are either really skinny or really fat. Universally smell like poo. Virtually all suffer from severe depression, and other mental illness.

maybe people with blue eyes appear more in places where it is more acceptable to be gay

FAGS BOTH OF THEM

what I mean is that in places where blue eyes is more common, it is usually also more accepted to be gay

Just google random attractive actors, there's not even nearly as much blue eyed ones, like maybe 50%. But among homos it's like 90%

pretty sure that light eyes are also more common among actors

WHO IS GOING TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Yes, but still 50% of actors with normal sexual orientation have dark eyes, and I don't see that among fags at all

I'm gay and both me and my boyfriend have blue eyes. Creepy.

Because that's who the Homo-mafia and Jews target the most.

HOMOS ALL OF THEM. And not only actors, sportsmen too

With the exception of Anderson Cooper, there is a definite faggy look.

How do you think they do it?

this is starting to look legit

IKR

I NEED ANSWERS POL

I think they force the faggy look

Do you have the slightest idea how many faggots are niggers on the DL? How do you think so many niggers got HIV? Fuck off

It's called cherry picking, retard.

Your thread is retarded.

I'm talking about white fags, not shitskins, you dumb homo

Just cause I have blues eyes doesn’t mean I’m a fag. The guy who fucked me had brown eyes.

>most white famous people have blue eyes
>"guys why do most famous gay white people have blue eyes"

Hitler was a faggot too, that's why he was obsessed with blue eye muscular aryan men and building statues of them like the ancient greeks who were also fags (sparta)

THEY ARE TARGETING SPECIFICALLY WHITE MEN

EXPLAIN THIS THEN

so does this mean white homos are racily pure?

This one isn't even an actor, just a fucking youtuber. HOW TO (((THEY))) DO IT

It means that someone specifically targets white men with blue eyes and makes them homosexual

JUST

what if you are in denial and only racial pure people have homosexual tendencies?

>literally ALL
>ok not 100%

Not blue. Gay as fuck.

All these white genes completely fucking lost

If cancer could take human form, it would be Neil Patrick Harris

HIS HUSBAND HAS LIGHT EYES AS WELL

Explain in detail how you and your "boyfriend" became gay

All these white numbers completely fucking lost

Because they are targeted by the ZOG. Famous people are nothing more than dolls moving to the steps their masters tell them to, so you shouldn't take it as representative of reality

he's gay ;c

DAD

Kevin Spacey is a brown-eyed faggot

Back to /leftypol/