Little kids doing heroine

liveleak.com/view?i=1f4_1173505553

Why are Russians such subhumans?

Because Putin is a crypto commie and Russia never changed.

lucky kid, better than tidepods.

Why do you care? Those are subhuman kids according to you.

So are Brazilians

>heroine

Dutch spelling.

My point still stands, worry about your own country.

Why are you worrying about what I worry about you ape?

Ah. I get it, you're a manchild. Carry on, lad. And while you're at it, look up what the word worry means.

Nice attempt at being smug with your plebbit pic

Putin is the savior of white race! You are witnessing Russia rising from it's knees.

I hope they stop before they become addicted, I'm currently on my way down off of methadone and it isn't pretty. Opiates are used to nullify a mental health issue that needs dealing with before the actual addiction.

>stop before addicted
The kid fucking dies on film.

Didn't want to watch it. That's really fucking horrible. How old are they? I'm guessing they inject? I doubt Russia has a Naloxone program lol

>Added: Mar-10-2007
>digitization of VHS

>subhumans
What a mighty throne you must sit upon to cast down such judgement.

That's 90s. USSR has finally fallen and those homeless children were able to enjoy all benefits of capitalism such as coca cola, heroin, and Disney cartoons

>this somehow makes russia not a shithole

>leaf

Did I claim that Russia is not a shithole? It is definitely not Haiti tier(yet) but it really is a shithole in comparison to western European countries(even if they are constantly attacked by terrorists and pillaged by hordes of bloodthirsty LGBT queers)

Hopefully someone like Navalny will become president so we can relive the golden age of krokodil again

Because we have lived through a decade of pain, of agonical death of all societal structures, of every staple of Soviet life crumbling, being bashed violently. Rocket engineers died of hunger, nuclear scientists had to sell Chinese plastic trash near the metro exit for food.

Drug addiction is a mere side effect of the collapse we went through.

that stuff made it's way here too a couple of years ago, but the ones doing it are all dead now though. So it went away
>I'm not joking lol

To be fair it seems pretty Haiti tier outside of Moscow and Stalingrad. What with all the literally insane people, rape, hardcore religion that hasn't changed in hundreds of years, complete lack of infastructure, etc.
I'm surprised you snow niggers made it as far as you did, but I suspect this was likely the result of Bavarian and Jewish admixture.

>Stalingrad
American's knowledge of Russian geography, everyone.

>mfw Am*rican talks about other countries as if he knows what exactly happens there despite the fact that he probably won't find a capital of said country on map
Stalingrad is modern day Volgograd which is 1000 km away from Moscow
Saint Petersburg used to be Leningrad

i have seen meth head kids as young as 10 in melbourne.
sometimes smoking or injecting with their parents in public.

>haha ye bro duuuude my great grandfather got sent to the gulag haha yeah thats so sad man let's shoot some heroin yeah because we are sad and all

next you're gonna tell me niggers commit crimes because of socio-economic reasons

Why has opium production increased so much in Afghanistan?
>CIAniggers
>War on Drugs = Deep State drug empire

Vladimir Putin, please help us

U know, i wanna die. We all want to die. Fuck this life. Fuck this world. Fuck you.

I love you