>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 30
Yemen: STC captures Aden from Hadi loyalists
>Sochi; Lavrov heckled by delegates during opening statement, Sy opposition boycotts talks, stays at airport
>Turkish MoD claims total of 5 Turkish soldiers killed during Operation Olive Branch, 29 FSA killed
>Explosion hits Turkish Army convoy heading to S Aleppo, no cause determined yet, pro-opposition claims 1 soldier killed
>NE Hama; SAA captures the town of Abu Hariq from ISIS
>Idlib; Russian and Syrian airforce deliver 100+ strikes on rebel positions since pre-dawn, currently ongoing
>Turkish General Staff denies claims of napalm and chem weapons being deployed in Afrin
>Chinese envoy to Syria; “China is ready to take part in the post-war reconstruction of Syria."
>UN envoy claims Gaza on verge of ‘full collapse’, says key to lowering tension is restoring Abbas to power in region
>Houthis claim missile attack launched ‘towards Saudi airport’ in Riyadh
>New study shows that US drone strikes in Yemen have tripled under Trump admin

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/slmhktn/status/958726188079468545/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=YYpZGiKySMw
youtu.be/4lZJMjwddXQ?t=5m6s
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question
newsweek.com/earth-magnetic-poles-signs-flip-exposing-humans-radiation-blackout-795179
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.765667&lon=37.044139&z=15&m=b&show=/13165243/Buraghayti
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/31/russia-backed-syrian-peace-talks-deal-constitution-un
twitter.com/slmhktn/status/958726188079468545
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hey user, you support our fight for freedom, right? :)

Video of strike on Ocalan portrait at Darmik mount

>twitter.com/slmhktn/status/958726188079468545/video/1

Turks are upping their shitposting game

death to israel

i wonder if she ever fired a round in anger

seriously
fuck anime

Thanks for your bakery work, I guess.

do NOT bully the anime

how well is that ban of yous is going lad

fuck asshead

yogi adityanath

whatever mandela did, atleast he had a reason for his political activities.

So if my definitely-not-roach friend happens to pass by, here's what he requested yesterday :

Okay, so the separation of the East and West is deeper than just a split in 400AD.
There is already somewhat of a cultural split. The language of the elites and the administration in the East is the Greek, because of the influence of Alexander and the greek in general. In the West, the préféré language is the Latin, because it was 'civilized' by Rome during the conquest and didn't have much contact with the Greeks.
However, the Empire is kept relatively homogenous by granting Roman citizenship to loyal members of the Empire, and the elite tend to speak both latin and greek, so the unity is kept by leaning on this despite cultural differences,but thoses differences *do* exist between East and West at the very beginning of the Empire.

But this isn't really the reason behind the separation of the Empire. You see, after the death of Commodus, there is no Imperial heir. So the Romans use the good old tactic of killing each other until the victor can claim the throne. Except this time, no clear winner arise. And so begins the catastrophic Crisis of the Third century, or the Military Anarchy. 52 years, 26 Emperors, without counting the usurpers who failed. Every general or commander thought that they had a shot at the Imperial throne. Thus, the usurping mentality was much more deeply put in the head of the army than before. You haven't had enough bread today ? Usurp ! You aren't mais enough ? Usurp ! You hurt your toe ? Usurp ! This was so prevalent than, when the things stopped turning to shit every five seconds, the Emperor couldn't rely on his general anymore. But it's problematic because the Empire is under attack from everywhere, and you have only one Emperor. This is because the "barbarians" were pushed from their homes by invaders, and seeked a new place to live. Rome was prestigious, had a better climate, was rich, it seemed like the perfect destination.

Every kurd should be exterminated along with the jews.

ANIME
MUST
DIE

Don't know i havent been banned yet on /sg/

what does /sg/ smoke

Ultimately, the barbarians were immigrants seeking the pre medieval version of the American dream. Mind you that they really admired Rome, and numerous barbarians would have been delighted to be named general of the Roman army. But they wished to be included on their own terms, and the Emperors refused for obvious reasons. Thus they tried to enter Rome by breaking through the border, which created the phenomenon of the barbarian invasions.

So are you going to spend your reign like Aurelian going everywhere with your army from Persia to the Danube ? Unpractical. So one Emperor had the idea to give a share of the Empire to some buds and crown them co Emperors (mind you that in theory, this is still one single united Empire, it is simply ruled by two or more dudes at the same time as equals). It sometimes worked, but often one of the Emperor tried to overthrow his co ruler, and thus the two Emperor thing wasn't really widespread. At some point though, it became necessary to restore this system, and Theodosius put his sons in charge. However, the two Empires-being-one soon fell in their own civil war, and instead of coopération, like the Emperors previously more or less tried to do, the two entities became geographically fixed in one place and left the other half to their own devices. One had the ressources, the other didn't. Thus the West collapsed

Sorry for the reposts and all but I would like him to see it

Insha'allah

th..the anime ban you and the serb is doign

It's cowtits time!
>No, Konfed, no!

In all seriousness though, glorious mother Russia is winning in Yemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYpZGiKySMw

Daily reminder that m*ds aren't white

How we are winning if we're not participate there?

marlboro gold
Pretty fine, next starter what i am gonna make sir lanka edition.

Good.

see

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>S.YEMENI SEPARATISTS RETURN TWO MILITARY BASES TO HADI IN ADEN
(NOTE THIS STORY MAY BE FALSE, SEE - MORE REPORTS TO COME) (CONFIRMED - Security Belt Forces are loyal to the UAE and by extension the STC and al-Hirak as a whole, unconfirmed if the bases are in their possession)
>ARMENIA CONTINUES TO VIOLATE CEASEFIRE

>MORE GROUPS TO JOIN SUDANESE OPPOSITION IN ANTI-GOVERNMENT 'GREAT SALVATION RALLY' TOMORROW

>TWO SHI'ITES SENTENCED TO DEATH ON TERRORIST CHARGES IN BAHRAIN, ARRESTED EARLIER THIS MONTH ALONG WITH 60 OTHERS AS PART OF BAHRAINI CRACKDOWN
>PEACE TALKS TO RESTART BTWN SUDAN AND SEPARATISTS IN SOUTH KORDOFAN & BLUE NILE REGIONS, CEASEFIRE DECLARED

>russia
>white

it's happening. you might choose to deny it but there is no stopping what is to come.

Go to sleep Varg.

Good morning lads!

So what happened to the turkish convoy that got VBIED?

Also how many dead turks and kurd so far?

morning, amerimutt. Since Yemen is slow, I don't follow it too closely, how involved is Russia in the conflict? I know Iran is because of the Shia v Sunni thing, but I don't see why Russia wants in. Syria I see, because of the Tartus naval base, but not Yemen.

And based.

I do not think you understand.

Russia is a superpower; Putin is the leader of the free world.

Therefore even if Russia is not involved in a conflict, conflicts between lesser nations ultimately may result in a Russian victory. Therefore Russia is winning in Yemen.

This is really something.
I honestly am unable to imagine myself in a (((relationship))) like this tbf.

>I don't follow it too closely, how involved is Russia in the conflict?
They aren't
Larpers gonna larp

youtu.be/4lZJMjwddXQ?t=5m6s
Lavrov calling the US "crusade" against ISIL under obama admin.
cute

If you aren't wh*Te you won't be having any problems like this.
Are you wh*Te?

For the last time
White "identity" is a made up term by the G*rmans and N*rdics to chip in the accomplishments of the Anglos and French
>s...ee
>we have the same eye colour, that means we are r...relevant too

Sad!

It's one of the "intermediaries" but Russia has threatened to intervene on behalf of the Houthis against the Hadi regime, which has now lost Aden.

Ok, I thought so.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM ===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>I honestly am unable to imagine myself in a relationship
ftfy :^)

wait
what
how do you have a body like that?

Did Trump really beat ISIS or is that just propaganda?

Someone is fingering his babys throat methinks

what do you think? do you really need other people to tell you if that's true?

that's a ftm tranny

protip, it's a FtM tranny

By being wh*Te.
Memery aside, that fucker has undergone hormone supplements or some shit.

Kara boga was right

This is fucking disgusting.

what is this fuckery
whats wrong with the west

I don't really follow it. I don't know if it is true or whether it is propaganda like Obama is responsible for taking out Osama

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

>Are you wh*Te?
Of course not.
>If you aren't wh*Te you won't be having any problems like this.
My friends who got married are not that far off from that ;domesticated eunuch with a frilly skirt and a dragondildo in her(his) ass, fillout form.
Are you having a seizure?
Or just too lonely and begging for attention?

>whats wrong with the west
Juden

>EARTH’S MAGNETIC POLES SHOW SIGNS THEY’RE ABOUT TO FLIP—EXPOSING HUMANS TO RADIATION AND PLANET-WIDE BLACKOUTS

newsweek.com/earth-magnetic-poles-signs-flip-exposing-humans-radiation-blackout-795179

Slaanesh thinks its fine tho

Freedom

>I won't donate your crap
>I'll let you drink 12 beers
>hole dance, BJ
>don't go somewhere
>permission to not do something
She doesn't even fuck this man.

>domesticated eunuch with a frilly skirt and a dragondildo in her(his) ass, fillout form.
What the hell?
Sexbots with artificial wombs are the future, w*men deserve to be purged tbqhwy.

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.765667&lon=37.044139&z=15&m=b&show=/13165243/Buraghayti
hue

This is /SYRIA
>SYRIA
SYRIA
>SYRIA
GENERAL/

Stop talking about this other degeneracy and depressing shit.

>My friends who got married are not that far off from that ;domesticated eunuch with a frilly skirt and a dragondildo in her(his) ass, fillout form.

NEW CONSTITUTION DEAL REACHED AMID SOCHI TALKS
>theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/31/russia-backed-syrian-peace-talks-deal-constitution-un
>A 50-strong commission representing most strands of Syrian society will draft a new constitution for the country, the UN and Russia have agreed at the end of a peace conference put together by Vladimir Putin in the Russian Black Sea resort of Sochi.
>The Sochi conference agreed a statement setting out 12 principles underlying the constitution, including commitments that the security services would be under democratic control.
FNR: While specifics are few, it is believed while the current constitution clearly states in Article 88, see below
>The President of the Republic is elected for 7 years as of the end of the term of the existing President. The President can be elected for only one more successive term.
That they have not closed the 'Russian loophole', a tactic employed by Vladimir Putin, whereby he skips a presidential term, in which his subordinate becomes president, and he becomes Prime Minister.
Meaning, Assad is capable of staying in power in Syria after the war. Also, even if he were to not be president for one term, he would still be the Chairman of the Ba'ath Party.

Fucking Poles. Trump should finally do something about them.

>Slaanesh
>man
>implying
>Sexbots with artificial wombs are the future
0/10, not even as a meme.

Bad decisions mixed with mental health issues no one is addressing mixed with modern medicine making this possible

ONUR I KNOW YOU ARE HERE
SHOW YOURSELF

wtf i love onur now

well it's propaganda because it completely ignores the contributions of the SAA, Russia and Turkey. And trump's claiming the achievements of both the SDF and Iraqi security forces, which were both supported by the US before he arrived

Who woulda thunk.

This should be done in Cyprus.

>Video of strike on Ocalan portrait at Darmik mount
twitter.com/slmhktn/status/958726188079468545

this
that atrocity of a flag needs a JDAM

>That they have not closed the 'Russian loophole'
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax

come join me niBBas

At least this way he can hold over the West he did it legally.

kek, why are turks so edgy?

unironically they don't have the budget

I love you

Mashallah

Animeposting is the most cringy thing on /sg/

>very tough internet guys

pretty sure cyprus can afford a bi plan a bomb

Based memeflaggot anti anime bread

>Major Tiffany of the 3rd Wave Feminist Army Group leads her immigrants to battle against the last remnants of White Male forces at the Siege of Warsaw
>circa 2021

And after the war finally ends the elections can be UN monitored at will as it's impossible for him to lose.

>imply

>But can they afford the war

o-one day bro!!!!

LMAO just pathetic.