Metal Space Balls??

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/678399/peru-steel-spheres-mystery-brazil-satellite-peruvian-air-force-alien-invasion-asteroid/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Has this been mentioned yet?

something that size falling from space would cause a significant crater.

(((balls)))

Not if it's hollow. Bumping for screencaps or pasta

The gods are offering toys to the giant guinea pigs

Currently in class so I can’t look into it more but post any info if you happen to come across it. I’ll look Into more after class

Space Balls: The Space Balls

So that's what happened to my left nut

Remember that chinese space station they lost control of that was expected to enter the atmosphere sometime this year?

Large steel balls fall from the sky at that speed but didn't leave a crater.

fake as fuck

If it was hollow and fell from space it would shatter, or crumple. It's made of steel not some wonder alloy.

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS

>It's made of steel not some wonder alloy.
My mistake. I didn't realize you'd already run a spectral analysis on them. What grades of steel were they?

fuck off /x/

idk but i know jet fuel cant melt any of them

falling from space on the other hand.........

>take picture of meteor
>take picture of shitskin standing next to a wrecking ball
>MYSTERIOUS METAL BALLS FROM SPACE!!!!

Space Balls?
I love that movie

>inquiring about the composition of the alloy
>paranormal
Germanistan education

I got BALLS of STEELE

>The Star

starshine 3 maybe?

This is from 2015, slow news day?

for you

Pressurization tanks for a rocket or maybe very small propellant tanks. Theres a non-zero chance they have something nasty like UMDH in them but probably just held nitrogen or helium. Judging by the shit welds, I'd say Chinese.

They're tanks from a satellite or a rocket stage that burned up. This happens a lot, the round ones that look like that are usually helium bottles for tank pressurization, but there might be nastier shit in there. They're not usually steel, they're very light for how large they are, for this reason they slow down fast and tend to survive where the rest of the satellite breaks into bits.

slide day

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ding ding ding

Maybe this is part of the false flag that 33rd degree Mason mentioned?

Hello vee

Apologies for this shitty thread

Fucking retard, can you even think? Let's be generous and say it has a diameter of 50cm, then the surface area is about 7857 cm*cm. Even is it was the shittiest steel, and with a width of merely 2 mm, it would weight 15.7 kg per squared meter; that's about 12.33 kg assuming that the sphere is almost completely hollow. If we assume that it entered the atmosphere without any velocity at all juts to be generous, we can calculate the terminal velocity considering the drag surface is a circle or radius = .25 m, and the force of the impact at terminal velocity equals about 1.4 tons of dynamite. Where is the crater?

>we can calculate the terminal velocity considering the drag surface
Are you including thermal effects?

your still a shitskin no matter what

CUT THE BALLS OPEN!!!

> De-orbiting satellite burns up
> Fuel tanks the only thing that survives
> INTER-DIMENSIONAL ALIENS

It takes big balls to make a joke that bad on Sup Forums.

Is the Saiyan, Vegeta is gonna kill us all.

good post

dafuq

Looks like the siyans are here.

honestly, have none of you fuckers seen rocket fuel pods or is this a russian troll thread?

Further proof that the 70s are back

>found by peasants
kek

>space balls

That kind of shit is always in Peru.
I think they raindance too much.

>Peruvian air Force

It's a fucking mooring bouy.

Dumbass Peruvians, I bet there's powerlines nearby.

From a space-SHIP.

I remember my first physics class