GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>President Trump told a Republican lawmaker he will “100 percent" release a classified intelligence memo written by GOP members on the House Intelligence Committee, as he left his first State of the Union address.

LINK TO TWITTER VIDEO: twitter.com/cspan/status/958557375002218496

ARCHIVED WASHINGTON EXAMINER LINK: archive.is/vNNTp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATFwMO9CebA&t=6122s)of
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/
truepundit.com/fbi-makes-last-chance-power-play-keep-fisa-memo-wraps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me in the back
laughing

Do it Trump

Apparently he plans to. I can't believe there aren't more threads about this. The board has been flooded with memo threads and now crickets?

Go to this version(youtube.com/watch?v=ATFwMO9CebA&t=6122s)of SOTU and scroll to 22:46. Trump tells them we need to get along and Pelosi is about to blow a gasket. The funny thing is everyone in congress knows it too and anticipates it! Look at the stenographer in the red dress right in front of Trump. Look at where she is looking at and then start looking around at how many people in the crowd are trying to get a sneak peek of her having a meltdown! It is priceless!!!!!

fear

The FEAR is spreading

this memo is gonna be fucking nothing and I'll lmao when you all find out

the fucking slide threads and shrilling is off the fucking charts this morning. /PTG 90% nigger cock and copy pasta and no mods to be seen.
I though we just got new mods and janitors....

They're definitely here. They were pruning threads yesterday. Think bailing out a sinking boat with a coffee mug.

>memo gonna be fucking nothing
and if it details abuses of fisa warrants?

This shill post is so low energy. Sad!

Bump

Memo is gonna get released over this shit.

It's only because the media sucks Dem dick and worships Obama that no one acknowledges the FISA abuse we already know about.

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/

When memo drops, if what we hear is any indication, not even the (((media))) will be able to ignore it.

Check 'em!

What fucking document is that, Leaf?

A retarded meme people keep sharing.

Oh, look! They're afraid.

truepundit.com/fbi-makes-last-chance-power-play-keep-fisa-memo-wraps/

ok thanks.