Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

I'm still not over how this ended. This fucking show made me cry so much,and then it ended it like that.....

>Evil was defeated
What's the problem then?

FPBP
Tekkadan deserved to get BTFO

Not really able to hold attention with anime nowadays. Is there anything worthwhile reading of Gundam or are all the adaptations garbage?

No fuck u. THEY WERE SUPPOSSED TO FIND THEIR "PLACE".

The only place for space mafia wielding legendary weapons and threatening universal peace and order is in a coffin and based Rustal delivered the coffin nail from space for free.

And they found it, three meters underground

Mike's final revelation was that they already had their place. They got themselves killed for no reason.

I still can't get over how much they screwed Shino and Yamagi.

It ended perfectly. Their place wasn't in this world.

The ending would've been perfect if Sugoilia died and Macky successfully defeated the entire fleet alone.

But instead the series decided to be shit until the very end. At least it was consistent.

>Macky successfully defeated the entire fleet alone.
If only.

>The very same board that has threads like this is the one that think it is elite
LOL

Who the fuck thinks that? Sup Forums was never elite, and became unquestionably shit in the early 2010s.

>blonde evil psycho failed
>tekkadan fighters heroically sacrificed themselves to secure a future for their big family
>Iok and oldfat got what they deserved
Ending was great.

Another shitty Gundam series. Sunrise is on a roll.

>This fucking show made me cry so much

I didn't care much for the series, it just wasn't really interesting to me. I felt like it had a great concept, but the execution was butchered. it had way too much quality too. G-Reco was shit, but it was also pretty to look at. Despite the shit story, the art was its saving grace. IBO has nothing to save it from it's shit story and shit animation

that said, it was incredibly gratifying to see Orga get killed.

>G-Reco was shit

Only if you're retarded

Look on the bright side user. At least Mika fucked Atra and a part of him will always live on Akatsuki

I don't know why people praise IBO's setting or Mecha designs. They were pretty damn average. Only great design is the Kimaris really.

but did he ever fuck princess stupid hair?

no beams and beam proof bs. Going to be fucking crazy if ibo stuff starts showing up in GBF

>no beams and beam proof bs.
Yeah instead you have this bullshit

>Going to be fucking crazy if ibo stuff starts showing up in GBF
Which would be never given how licensing works

No thank god

>Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance.

>Caring about the worst Gundam.
kys fujoshit

It's a fucking clusterfuck. Nagai was patting himself on the back for being subversive and edgy while Okada played her shipping game in the background.
Not a single theme in the show was handled right.

How did they screw them over any more than the rest of the characters? By making their relaionship the most organic and best executed one in show? Compared to them Mika and his harem seem like a joke. Sure they killed Shino in a horrible fashion but Yamagi got to live and carry his legacy with him which you can't even say about the MC who at the end of the day comes off as a sperm donor for the lesbian family. They're also that edgefag Nagai's favorite and the only characters he wished he didn't have to kill off. He even gave an okay to the fans who headcanon Shino coming back.

By giving them zero screeentime.

Yeah that's a valid point. But more screen time would only meen more opportunity for fuckups. As far as I'm concerned it's the only relationship untouched by the show's bad writing.