What are your honest thoughts on panty shots in anime at this point?

What are your honest thoughts on panty shots in anime at this point?

I like them

I like them

Love them but wished KyoAni did them since they get very detailed about things.
I bet if they did panty shots you would be able to see the fabric texture in them.

Fanservice doesn't exist.

Never understood them.

They are ok.

Im not gay so they are welcome

Depends on the anime but mostly I don't see the point

I like them, but most action scenes use magic skirts now.
The rest of the panty shots are straight up fanservice and can be a bit forced. Like the under the table shot for example. Not a bad thing, but a bit obvious.

I miss the panty shots that just happened naturally as part of a normal scene.

dont even notice

I can fap to them.

I like cute loli pantsu.

This.

I miss the casual shots as well, they are almost extinct.

Its either tubro ecchi show with constant forced shots, or none at all.

Glad I'm not alone.

Those are the best. Kimi Na no Wa had a handful and they all happened naturally.

Honestly when it comes to pantyshots, I can take them or leave them. What I can't stand are magic skirts and black voids. If you are going to draw a character in an angle where their panties would be visible, you owe it to your viewers to draw in the panties.

The last time Kyoani had panties in an anime they worked on was the first season of Haruhi. They should have happened in the first season of K-On! Their lazy animators then caused this to happen in Chuu2. Originally there were no panties, just legs. They realized that was stupid and added panties(?) in the BDs.

My brother.

Personally I don't think there should be a single frame without a panty shot.

You just have to know where to look

God bless the Japanese and their autism.

The problem with pantyshots is that they all wear the same boring white ones or stripe so you grow immune to them. Need more exotic panties like thongs.

They need to stop looking for stuff that isn't there and focus on the little scraps we get thrown every now and again.

It's not like they were saying anything important

It depends on the show. If it's obviously a fan-service show, I'm probably going to skip it anyway, but I'm not going to be offended. With Punch Line, for instance, I don't really care about the panty shots (mostly because it's all over the fucking place, but that's another argument).

If the show is more serious, it just depends on how the panty shot is handled. In real life, sex happens, people are sexual creatures, and sometimes wardrobe "malfunctions" do occur. If the ridiculousness of the situation is used to highlight some aspect of the character or plot themes, I can work with that. Some times, that can actually enhance the story with such a juxtaposition.

But if I'm watching some suber cereal 2deep4u show, and a skirt is flipped in the wind with an uncharacteristic "KYAAAAA!~~~", I'm probably going to delete that show.

I liked this pantyshot. It was mainly a shot used to show Momoka's body language with how her legs closed up due to tension, but it had a nice bonus as well without distracting from the scene.

My only complain with those ones is that they don't tend to be detailed, but they're still the best form of pantyshot. Combine that with an occassional fanservicey, detailed pantyshot and we're good to go (pic unrelated because there are tons of pantyshots in To Love Ru, but still the detail is nice).

I like some pantsushots, suble or cute ones are the best. Others I find trashy.

Mostly gone in favor of ass shots that cover half the frame with conversation\action happening in the background or out of frame.
Its a shame the same is rather underused for chest\armpit shots. Also - footfaggotry is on the rise.

As for opinion - for otaku trash shows like eromanga, Akiba'strip, generic magic-school harems its part of the fun. For the more grounded anime its just distasteful, unless the work recognizes, or is self-aware of it, using fancervice to explore an interesting aspect, or tell something meaningful (Gatari, SZS, Kill la Kill)

Pointless filler crap.

Panty at incredible hihg speed

subtle pantsu shots

Hiyori pantyshots are the best. They always happen almost unnoticeably.

You are not alone on this.

I like them because girls are cute, and panties are cute and smell good.

>and smell good.
user i...

Is R.O.D. the TV worth watching? I watched the original R.O.D. and found it pretty shit.

Oh whoops, meant to reply to

J.C. Staff style of alternating between comfy SoL, action, and suffering.
If you didn't like the OVAs you may not like it, but TV is a bit deeper and the new characters are easy to like.

We need more. Like in early 2000s anime.

S'ok. They were both me.

I hate it when a series starts and there's fanservice in episode 1 but that's it.
Like a lure to draw you in but you never get the carrot again.

There is literally nothing wrong with 'forced' panty shots.

Blame anime going global for pandering to sensitive nancies who can't handle pantyshots in a family anime.

Like I said, not a bad thing, but I miss the more casual shots.
I don't mind them for what they are, particularly in an ecchi series.

Feels bad I can't wear them myself.

You what?

i like them i just wish the girls would wear slutty pantsu for them

My honest thoughts?

Here's my honest thought.

JAPAN! STOP IT!!!

they don't smell nice

Girls don't poop.

Nice is subjective.

I sorta get you. I mean even children's anime had 'natural pantyshots' for scenes that made sense. Instead of the black hole of nothingness that is just ugly to see in modern anime

>Girls don't poop.
do they fart though?

at least you could watch anime with mom with the blackhole.

Yes they do.

If not for anime, you'd never see panties.

w...whats going on here?

Maid things.

>Maid things.
is that code for rape?
but i see them at work all the tme

>On girls

>On girls
changing room security cameras

Panties don't really do anything for me unless they're combined with the whole skirt+stockings package

I've watched too much KyoAni so seeing them in other anime is jarring and feels out of place unless it's meant for another character to see.

often too forced and used to make up for lack of comedic value or storyline
I don't mind if it's happening for a good reason like

I don't see what the big deal is that makes people say an otherwise okay anime is shit just because it has a some panties service in it as if the pantyshots somehow made the rest of the anime worse just because they're sitting there in the middle of an episode. That doesn't really bother me though, I enjoy them myself and I'm glad they're there.

source?

Pretty much this. Panty shots can actually be annoying when they find a way to magically lift themselves in the most normal situations for that forced fanservice

> subtle

Yes subtle

>groping your sister

i want to lick them.

They are what I live for

Better be the dressing rooms at the Hawaiian Tropic bikini tryouts or you will see things that can't be unseen user!

Why not? I switched. Never going back.

>or you will see things that can't be unseen user!
oh i know

I like my pantyshots obnoxious, unnecessary and covering up the entire screen.

is there any better show for pantsu?

I haven't found one so far.

>~Rosario + Vampire~

I used to rub my 19 y/o sister's buttocks when I was 14, same with a cousin who was the same age as me with the pretext that I was massaging them. Seems she and my cousin liked it since none of them complained nor threated me to send me to jail.
Tried to get a lil further with my sis by rubbing closer to her pussy, but I received a kick on my face in return. My cousin said she felt weird but good. However I never tried anything beyond that with her since she was from a religious family and I'd have problems if she told my uncle what I was doing with her. Also we havent talked about that on the present day.

Did I miss the chance to have sex with my cousin? Or I did the right thing not going further than that?

dang those are some detailed pantsu
>Did I miss the chance to have sex with my cousin? Or I did the right thing not going further than that?
you did the right thing sex with siblings/ cousins isn't anything special

>sex with siblings [...] isn't anything special
You don't belong here.

>You don't belong here.
but user my older sister molested me i think i belong here

>blogposting
Wait, my mistake, you do belong here.

>blogposting
i was just stating why i belong here user

>OP for Log Horizon

Probably you are right, but I have the ssme situation as Araragi.
>Have a hot sister but cant go any further cause of the feeling of growing with her and the rest of my sisters since childhood.

user, thats sexual assault against your siblings. You are a potential rapist and should be behind iron bars with a nigger lying on your bed.

Neck yourself you freak

R.O.D?

Yes.

You will go to heaven

This stupid shit is what triggers me from Neo/a/.
We have now moralfags running rampant, ruining entire threads.
As long as its consensual, its fine.

>b..but exiled...
That molester is dead and what he did with his sis wasn't consensual.

A 19 year old feeling up 13 year olds is disgusting. There is a difference between not giving a shit about fiction and thinking that user is a disgusting piece of human garbage. I seriously hope his dick gets chopped off

Alright I guess.

>A 19 year old feeling up 13 year olds is disgusting
If it's your sibling then it's perfectly fine.

great, the more the merrier