twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Venus > Jupiter > Moon > Mercury >>>>> Mars

It's
Mars > Venus > Jupiter > Mercury > Moon

Get it right for once, faglords.

everything > jupiter

This

Rei a shit.
A stuck-up hothead bitch in the anime, a Daria-tier cold bitch in the manga.

what do you think Sup Forums?

Only if you don't want to fuck her.
Otherwise, no dice.

This.

Ami always look so fat

That's because of the guy who drew this episode

this one too?

Yes

its a shame Rei gave up on him, it could a good fight between them for entire series

To be fair, everybody else wanted a piece of Mamoru.
Besides, I guess it was in the long-term plans to officially couple her with Yuichiro, but for some reason it didn't come through.

Anime or manga?

>sets up that mako is very hyper-emotional much like usagi in heavy situations
>boyfriend dead infront of you
>blandface.png

Look i get they made this in six months but mako's reaction is really not inline with what we were shown

This series is genuinely fucking terrible and I fail to understand why anyone ever liked it.

have you tried precure?

Her brief stint with Mamoru was something the anime added.

Unless they completely flipped the script, she was doomed from the start.
I don't know, I'm a bit torn on the issue.
I like how the manga is willing to push the envelope (at the time) on the shit it's willing to do, and doesn't give a fuck if an enemy is important, if it's his/her fucking time to go, then they go down, and there's no pussyfooting around it. But sometimes, it's like the series wants to move too fast at times.

On the anime, the part I tend to enjoy the most is watching the girls interact with one another and the tomfoolery they get up to. But I kind of don't like how somehow there's always an excuse for them to not directly take out any of their "human" enemies. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think the Sailor Moon S finale is brilliant, and I wouldn't have it any other way, but somehow the Witches 5 get hoisted by their own petards rather than having the Senshi bust them up.
Also, they seem kind of weaker on the anime. Not that MUH CHARACTERS NEED TO BE POWERFUL, I just don't like watching them get beaten up all the time. If you're a fan of ryona, fuck, then Sailor Moon S is the series for you.

As someone who is reading the manga right now I agree. Jesus, the first three arcs are the same thing.

When does the forth season of Crystal come out? I liked the third season a lot

crystal is bad and you should feel bad for liking it

No word, but it's in the plans. Hopefully it will be released at the beginning of the next year.
It better be, because the Dream arc blows SuperS out of the water.

That ain't Mako, though.

There's going to be an event on June 30th for Usagi's birthday and it will have the R movie with Ikuhara and something about Crystal.

I guess you hate the manga, too. Because Crystal is basically the manga.

Seeing Sailor Cosmos being animated for the first time would be awesome

An actual Saturn transformation would be badass

>Ikuhara directing the remainder of Crystal
>Sailor V anime confirmed
>Dream and Stars arcs' airing dates announced

One can dream

high five

do panty shots count if i can see panties every episode when she transforms?

That's not her panties, virgin. They wear a leotard while transformed

>be esl
>put "leotard" into google translate
>translated into even more retarded word
>look it up
>its actually a thing

Mars best

Sailor Venus's voice actress is supposed to be there too.

So all of them?

Alright!

i'd not be able to post worse resolution even if i wanted

Sorry, I heard ants are a large demographic for this series.

>not knowing what a leotard is
>not having the best fetish of all fetishes

Leotard fetish > all

I think you're mistaken these two are the best girls

i had such hopes for venus when i started watching this, she was introduced in like 33th ep? and she got literally one single episode in the 1st season, and it wasnt even good. i hope later seasons will make me like her more

Don't worry, she'll get a lot of love in the next seasons

This. Her personality changes as more episodes pass. In the original and R, she is even more serious than Ami. But in S and after that, she stays faithful to her manga counterpart. But even then, her manga counterpart has a serious side specially when on the job

ayy

This

Venus=Mercury=Jupiter>Mars>Moon
Pluto>Neptune=Uranus>Chibi=Saturn

>a Daria-tier cold bitch in the manga
You'd be a cold bitch too if your mom was dead, your dad manipulated you for his own personal gains.

What a slut.

>[SMC]
You do know bunnyhat is 10x superior, right?

I didn't. Maybe I'll get it next time AB has freeleech.

Every time I read a review about Sailor Moon they're always giving Usagi shit for crying all the time. But they never look at it from her position; she saves a cat from being tormented by japanese schoolchildren and is rewarded for her kindness by being tricked into a fucking war at 14! Not to mention that she risks and meets with certain death on numerous occasions. Anyone who says they wouldn't be crying is a liar!

Venus>Mercury>Jupiter>Moon>Mars

I like Mars since she had a lot of things I liked about her like her love for manga and her distaste for modern culture but other girls were better.

We'll hardly know ye

Don't worry she gets some of the best episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=-YJkREjf5pI

Jupiter is the only girl for me.

>Sailor Moon thread
well if you say so

god she's perfect

My nigga
Venus is best girl.

Did you watch past the second season?

Whenever someone trashes Crystal, it's usually because the first two seasons were shit. No one ever posts bad art from the third season because, well, it actually improves.

this guy gets it

Mars is shittier.
I'd rather watch a Saturn episode.

cropped

DING DUNG
u.nya.is/lqxjgw.webm

Ami's reaction is the cutest

Moon > Venus > Mars > Jupiter > Mercury

I'd like to remind you that Chibi-Usa has the potential to become the absolute best girl.

Bump, because SM threads are some of the best in Sup Forums.

>Rei at 6 seconds
W-what did she mean by this?

You're wrong, objectively and subjectively. Jupiter greater than all.

I feel like such an outcast for liking Jupiter, but she was seriously one of my first big anime crushes. I don't know why so many people seem to dislike her.

She tended to be shafted when it came to getting focus in the anime, and most of the episodes focusing on her just reused the exact same senpai gag.

The fact that she kind of came off as the masculine one of the original five at first (something which Uranus overshadows her in later, much like how Mercury's traits got cannibalized by Neptune and Saturn) probably made people sub-consciously avoid her too, even though her domestic skills and chest were supposed to make up for that.

She has some legitimately great moments like when she protects Ami from the mob of bullies, but she really needed more varied screentime. Venus had a similar problem at first too, but the writers seemed to catch on to that and remedy it by making her episodes as crazy and memorable as possible.

My goddes

Which kind of faggot-ass places you hung-out at that you felt like an outcast for liking Makoto? She has always been well liked.

While she's not my favorite senshi, she's top shelf material. It's just Japan having poor taste as usual.

Impressive

Mars a best.

Good taste.

Ami is such a cutie here