FUCKING HAPPENING

This is not good guys. Fox just interrupted broadcast.

Not making this up my dudes -- they're talking about a triage center being set up

Yeah, I know. Everyone's in the other thread.
GOP members of congress.Sad!

I thought they only used planes to assassinate people

Where were u when "into the /Trash/ it goes" meme became real?

Truck of Peace remix?

/strewn/

Was the driver a nigger? A woman? Any word on this?

Just when they were gettin' their lives back on track.

BANE?

It was a nigger woman.

holy shit it's real

>GOP votes to cut infrastructure budget
>They all die in a train crash

You cant make this shit up

Did he ded?

struth

but what about the contents of the truck?

Just a (((coincidence))) guys

How often does a train hit a dump truck? Yet alone a republican charter train the day after the SOTU? Somethings (((fishy)))

Do you think this will make normies believe in the deep state?

TERRORISM

ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

they couldn't brainwash people, so now they're using force

Go away with your pictures of black led countries.

A train hit a truck and didn't derail? Sounds like the truck driver got fucked and probably not much else.

I hope they all fucking died or become limp for the rest of their white nationalist lives. Fck em

this has to be the only time OP wasnt bullshitting

Perfect.

"Dozens reported dead with families rushed to nearby hospitals"

Nice try derailing the Trump train libshits

Quiet down nigger, white people are talking.

Fck off cracker

I have a sinking feeling that we'll be seeing more 'accidents' happen in the following days. Boy wouldn't just be super duper convenient if the loose ends to the Vegas shooting we've been pestering the feds about just happened to show up, attack the retreat, and then commit suicide by gunshot to the back of the head, and then mysteriously vanish on the way to the autopsy table?

Plot twist: the truck was empty.

For a garbage truck that's been hit by a train, it's actually rather tidy. America really is becoming great again.

Why the fuck would you take a train in America.

What did I just say boy?

If you consider how connected Democrats and Unions are to the Mafia this being a hitjob seems more plausible. Schumer definitely could call the garbage union and tell them to put a truck in front of that train.

They are scared shitless over that infrastructure bill because they fear losing the Unions if the Republicans are seen as more favorable.

Didn't even derail the train. It's still on the tracks

>fck
What is that sound you keep making? Must be the sound you make when you suck your teeth.

train was headed to greenbrier
there's a nuclear shelter there
why would the republicans be headed to a nuclear shelter?

trains tend to wreck dump trucks, though the train driver could have been injured. the casualty is probably the train driver or the dump truck driver.

Is it cynical to assume it was intentional because it was republicans on board?

looked more like a garbage truck

It it moves and you get in it, they can and will try to kill you with it.

I dont know

This is the conclusion many people will come to, even if it was a complete accident, the general public will still be suspicious of the democrats, as well as whoever is named in that memo when they finally release it.

Your mother isn't here, boy. You are allowed to type the word fuck.

>democrats failed to make the truck explode
Lol fucking losers as always

Oh gord, here comes "MUH DEEPSTATE GRABAGE TRUCK" "MUH Q WUZ RIGHT!! THE GARBAGE ROD STRUCK BUT DIDNT KIL"

Talk of infrastructure rebuilding and not even 12 hours later Gop Congressman get in a train wreck. You can't make this shit up

>119
>9/11
fug

Because Greenbriar is also a fucking resort you stupid leaf. Iirc the bunker there isn't even rated for modern nukes.

exactly. the odds of this happening by chance are so so so slim it's insane. day after SOTU that the public received well. during the period the memo could be released. right after soros made veiled threats to trump at davos. LOL

Which lawmakers was it carrying? In any case, almost all of them deserve death for being traitors so this isn't a bad thing.

I don't believe any Q larp shit or anything, but it does seem suspicious. Terrorism? I don't know.

>the bunker there isn't even rated for modern nukes

Are you saying you'd rather be exposed in your house than the "minimal" coverage a bunker could provide?

find out who done it

Calling it, the garbage man was jewish

LOL jews doing manual labor that doesn't involve being forced to move bodies.

"crashes intro dump truck"

wut

He didn't say say. He's saying there are undoubtedly better bunkers within the same distance from DC

and that Comet guy was a jew who's dream was to make pizza

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIIIIIIS

Everything I'm reading is reporting minor injuries. Even the truck driver is doing OK.

Deep state at work

>Injuries reported. More to come

HOLY SHIT

That bunker has been decommissioned. The new super structures are still classified.

Nope, just a coincidence. There are 435 congressmen and women; something is bound to happen to some of them, eventually.

2 trucks

there were 2 trucks but media told to speak of only the one.

There was an interview on Fox with one congressman who was on the train, he spoke of A DOUBLE HIT.

Others tweeting about truck DRIVERS pic related

The truck driver is dead

this was a hit
>THIS WAS A HIT!!!!

>think this is bullshit because it sounds awfully suspicious and like anything you’d see from ordered hits
>it’s real
They just don’t even try to hide things anymore do they?

I'm more concerned as to why they were all in a train heading for a nuclear bunker...

Muslim AntiFa member

The word 'Drivers' is plural, not truck.
Often during training there will be 2 drivers riding together.

everybody knows that niggers are too dumb to use computers, this goy is a LARP

Leftist opinions strewn around

>release memo
>nukes go off
>republicans safe

>A dump truck.
>A GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING DUMP TRUCK
I bet this has NEVER happened before. EVER. Who was the driver? I want to know the name of the fucking driver RIGHT NOW.

This was a republican charter train. The republicans rented out the entire train by themselves and multiple congressman are on board, no one from the public.

>were treating the trucks drivers
multiple drivers of a single truck

>were treating the truck drivers
drivers of multiple trucks

Holy shit I didn't know you were actually retarded.
Thanks for clearing that up so quickly, I guess.

Checked, nice catch

kek

There's generally two people in a dump truck.
One that drives the truck and the other that gets the trash

>fox trying as hard as they can to make this seem worse than it is

im listening to the anchor try to pry anguish out of the victims on air, its so lame.

Hard to tell the voting persuasion of the drivers. They work. But they crashed into the GOP train.

Garbage truck drivers are all niggers

Leftist terrorism confirmed

This seems like a pretty dumb way to do it, parking a truck in front of the train - really? What's next: "Transport hauling Abrams tank broke down when crossing train tracks"? So stupid. At least put some effort into it, NWO.

Garbage-tier logic. Sure, something is bound to happen to SOME of them sometimes. The odds of a truck breaking down on the tracks of a train holding exclusively GOP members and their families, the day after Trump gives a speech that was OVERWHELMINGLY supported and the day before the purported memo release? Do the math there. The odds are fucking insanely small.

anarcho-libertarians?

CRASHING THIS TRAIN WITH NO SURVIVORS

Didn't Antifa threaten to attack trains awhile back? Not sure where I read that,so take it with a grain of salt.

Why and how would a train hit 2 trucks at once?

Park them both on the track